mountain woman

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

just wondering how you can volunteer somewhere lift heavy boxes ,furn,etc. and say you are 100% disable ,she also draws ssi
old tlimer

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

yeap know who she is think both of them draws ssi and works like horses
LULU

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

One of them is a Wilson
old timers woman

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

mountain woman wrote:
just wondering how you can volunteer somewhere lift heavy boxes ,furn,etc. and say you are 100% disable ,she also draws ssi
yeap know them both Hare and Wilson
old timers woman

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Ithink someone got video they sending to ssi office,there is people really needs this and cant get it ,if your able to volunteer work you are able to work
LULU

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

You are right i go in there all time and they both working,I think Wilson just got her back pay and driving new cube
that boy

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

They are closed on Monday,had to go dollar general yesterday see lots activity going on at the back door so i pulled down to see if they were open there were a red truck backed up to sliding door and they were loading up ,joanie car her husbands truck and the two volunteers vehicles were all there sign on door said closed. I donate a lots of stuff to the salvation army but if thats the way it is run i will not support it no longer,
Nosey

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

I seen that too ,I was wondering what was going on.
old tlimer

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Its always nasty in there,everything dirty i guess they come on monday and haul all good away,ive seen them do the same too,and two people volunteers drawing ssi suppose to be 100% disable,?and can out work two men.
pope

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

They go on monday when store is closed and take home most of things donated on weekend ,i know cause i volunteered there for a while,we got what we wanted and left junk for customers.one of the volunteers has keys to the back door seen her several times when store was closed goin in the back and carrying out bags,Salvation Army is not what they preach.
watching you

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

I went in there couple weeks ago ,seen nice blouse i took it to the register ,the lady told me it wasnt suppose to be hanging up it belonged to someone else (),what a joke that place is}.
The Joker

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

They say old sue at tupelo got rich from that place in tupelo,but tupelo has a lot of donations so she stays on top of it,just wondering if she knows they are going in and out gettig stuff when the store is closed here in booneville?
Bad Boy

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Nosey wrote:
I seen that too ,I was wondering what was going on.
i was told to come on sunday at a certain time they would be there and load me up ,so yea i got a truck load of stuff nice furn free
New kid

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

old timers woman wrote:
<quoted text>yeap know them both Hare and Wilson
that place sucks,like a bunch of people from thr hills not too smart,
Cutie Pie

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

All i can say its sucks ,bunch thieves
sweetpea

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

As i was passing by today the volunteer that drives the blue van was taking bags out the back door and putting them in her van ,the lady that manages the store was helping her load up,tupelo will know about this ,also on days store closed sunday and monday they all are up there loading up,
Little Angel

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Yes I do work there and get anything free i want but i work for it,
tonja

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Don't know who ANy of yall r n I really don't care BUT my mother works there n does NT get anything 4 free she has 2 pay 4 it just like every1 else does. So unless u know what ur talkn !out leave her out of this!!!!!! Its a Kia Soul nt a CUbe!!!!
lillymae

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

tonja wrote:
Don't know who ANy of yall r n I really don't care BUT my mother works there n does NT get anything 4 free she has 2 pay 4 it just like every1 else does. So unless u know what ur talkn !out leave her out of this!!!!!! Its a Kia Soul nt a CUbe!!!!
dont know any of the workers there but have been there leaving donations and seen the silver kia there and this lady inside store on sunday when the store is closed ,so do they just leave the door unlocked for anyone to go inside?i have seen them puttin things in there cars from the backdoor ,i dont donate anymore to the salvation army ,i donate all my things to the disable veterans lots people hides behind the bible and tempentation over comes them to take what dont belong to them
old tlimer

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

tonja wrote:
Is your mama the one that is disable and works there,does ss know this

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson - Booneville, MS 23 min yup 106
Cody edge 56 min Nemcc123 1
Ruth's Flea Market 3 hr for sure 9
Hannah Honeycutt 4 hr CuriosityKilledTh... 1
Brandon Hatfield?? 4 hr actually 7
Marathon Cheese 4 hr Wow 11
Brittany Lawrence 9 hr Yep yep 3

Search the Booneville Forum:
•••
•••