Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
58,741 - 58,760 of 81,594 Comments Last updated Yesterday

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65746
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Well, I'm going to head out for a while. It was a pleasure to chat with everyone today. Hopefully we'll all get together this evening again.

Till then, wishing many blessings to each of you today.
(That poor bear too)...
I hope it's peacefully lounging in "bear heaven" and is with our Creator right now. I have to believe that this is so, or I'd go postal on human beings..

_-_Nope_-_
*Poof*
sad

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65750
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

time is the ruler of all things, man is just a desterorer of all things like haarp man built it so man will do all evil like the bible said man will desteroe his self.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65754
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You never see a U-haul behind a Hearst.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65755
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The murdered bear story appeared in today's News Journal. If you read it the story says the bear had showed no signs of aggression towards anyone or animal it came near. This is just a result of fear and stupidity. I guess they will start shooting birds now because they are hungry too.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65756
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

RoachClip wrote:
The murdered bear story appeared in today's News Journal. If you read it the story says the bear had showed no signs of aggression towards anyone or animal it came near. This is just a result of fear and stupidity. I guess they will start shooting birds now because they are hungry too.
More likely hungry people than birds. These stupid lying politicians have no regard for any life, other than their own.
fonzynolicker

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65757
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely hungry people than birds. These stupid lying politicians have no regard for any life, other than their own.
noooooooooooooooooo they killed the black bear

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65758
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely hungry people than birds. These stupid lying politicians have no regard for any life, other than their own.
You make a point but first their going take our guns so we can't defend ourselfs.
IMPOSTER

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65759
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Tim Boomhauer wrote:
<quoted text>You make a point but first their going take our guns so we can't defend ourselfs.
They'll have to pry mine out of my cold dead fingers.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65762
Aug 1, 2012
 
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely hungry people than birds. These stupid lying politicians have no regard for any life, other than their own.
Madisonville authorities have just released a woman that was involved in the murder of her live-in aunt. She had been reported missing since last Halloween by her and her husband(nephew). They claimed she had just taken off walking with a sack full of clothes and was "distraught". It was several months before they admitted to their deeds, and led the authorities to her "shallow" grave. Sherry Hays, a beloved and sweet woman, never got the attention that even random animals get, nationwide. Please feel free to comment on this witches release.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65763
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Tim Boomhauer wrote:
<quoted text>You make a point but first their going take our guns so we can't defend ourselfs.
Yes, taking our guns has been in the making for a long time. You are correct. It will either be the government or the criminals that do have them, just whichever one gets to us first.
fonzynolicker

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65765
Aug 1, 2012
 
so true i was driving bout the same speed as the car beside me 2 deer walk out i missed mine they didnt pulled over see if they were ok said fine looked for the deer didnt see it drove off straight in the trunk ha they could of buried it but dont know

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65766
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>They'll have to pry mine out of my cold dead fingers.
I couldn't agree more.
IMPOSTER

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65767
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Madisonville authorities have just released a woman that was involved in the murder of her live-in aunt. She had been reported missing since last Halloween by her and her husband(nephew). They claimed she had just taken off walking with a sack full of clothes and was "distraught". It was several months before they admitted to their deeds, and led the authorities to her "shallow" grave. Sherry Hays, a beloved and sweet woman, never got the attention that even random animals get, nationwide. Please feel free to comment on this witches release.
I hereby comment that all "live in aunts" should keep a snub nosed colt .38 special under their pillows while sleeping and tucked into their waste-lines during waking hours from hence forth.
IMPOSTER

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65768
Aug 1, 2012
 
fonzynolicker wrote:
so true i was driving bout the same speed as the car beside me 2 deer walk out i missed mine they didnt pulled over see if they were ok said fine looked for the deer didnt see it drove off straight in the trunk ha they could of buried it but dont know
If I hit one I would bury it in my freezer. The my belly. Waste not want not.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65771
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Madisonville authorities have just released a woman that was involved in the murder of her live-in aunt. She had been reported missing since last Halloween by her and her husband(nephew). They claimed she had just taken off walking with a sack full of clothes and was "distraught". It was several months before they admitted to their deeds, and led the authorities to her "shallow" grave. Sherry Hays, a beloved and sweet woman, never got the attention that even random animals get, nationwide. Please feel free to comment on this witches release.
Either is sad but, sometimes there is less regard placed on human life than an animals life. Sometimes it is justified in terminating another life, but justification in most cases is rare.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65772
Aug 1, 2012
 
RoachClip wrote:
Well the dumbass' of Dept Fish and Wildlife murdered the bear roaming Corbin. First the morons replenish the bear population and when the obvious and inevitable occures and a bear wonders into nearby populated areas the bastardos kill the animal. Now, the fools seen this coming from weeks of bear sightings and could easily been prepared to tranquilize the animal. I think it's time to tranquilize morons.
Good call!...About three or four years ago there was a bear wandering around not far from the Columbia area. Some pics were taken, and I seem to recall hearing about sightings for a week or two.

I wondered if someone eventually shot it.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65773
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Abeliever wrote:
This is funny, can't imagine swimming and looking up to see this. hahaha
Watch a socially awkward elephant crash a pool party
Back in 2010, a YouTuber who goes by the alias "Kerrydunne1" was chilling out with friends in Africa when their pool party was interrupted by an elephant. Like all good gatecrashers, the elephant sips a few drinks that aren't his although in this case, he slurped directly from the pool. The incredible video was recently discovered by the Internet, prompting a Redditor to offer this very accurate commentary: "48 seconds in, the elephant just looks around like 'Oh geez, I am SO sorry folks, I did NOT see you there. I'll just let myself out...'" [Source]
http://now.msn.com/elephant-crashes-a-pool-pa...
That's a good one. I don't recall if anyone ever posted this one about the cows that stopped in for a drink.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65774
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hello to people here today.

I really like the animal videos. Moose antics kill me. Meerkats are fascinating.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65776
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Got myself a new bird feeder. I have had several birds outside my window today. Very glad the birds are happy.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65777
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Blueminer wrote:
Hello to people here today.
I really like the animal videos. Moose antics kill me. Meerkats are fascinating.
Sorry Blueminer...this person is an impostor!
the true
this ones for you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Mitch McConell 1,185
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min DITCH MITCH 151,065
Sonya Burns (May '11) 17 min cow creek 12
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Reality 16,145
What business would you like to see come to Boo... 5 hr Theater 21
topless tuesdays 5 hr cow creek 2
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 16 hr yourmommm 1,048
•••
•••
•••

Booneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Booneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Booneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Booneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••