Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,729

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#65756 Aug 1, 2012
RoachClip wrote:
The murdered bear story appeared in today's News Journal. If you read it the story says the bear had showed no signs of aggression towards anyone or animal it came near. This is just a result of fear and stupidity. I guess they will start shooting birds now because they are hungry too.
More likely hungry people than birds. These stupid lying politicians have no regard for any life, other than their own.
fonzynolicker

Evansville, IN

#65757 Aug 1, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely hungry people than birds. These stupid lying politicians have no regard for any life, other than their own.
noooooooooooooooooo they killed the black bear

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#65758 Aug 1, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a point but first their going take our guns so we can't defend ourselfs.
IMPOSTER

Somerset, KY

#65759 Aug 1, 2012
Tim Boomhauer wrote:
<quoted text>You make a point but first their going take our guns so we can't defend ourselfs.
They'll have to pry mine out of my cold dead fingers.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#65762 Aug 1, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Madisonville authorities have just released a woman that was involved in the murder of her live-in aunt. She had been reported missing since last Halloween by her and her husband(nephew). They claimed she had just taken off walking with a sack full of clothes and was "distraught". It was several months before they admitted to their deeds, and led the authorities to her "shallow" grave. Sherry Hays, a beloved and sweet woman, never got the attention that even random animals get, nationwide. Please feel free to comment on this witches release.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#65763 Aug 1, 2012
Tim Boomhauer wrote:
<quoted text>You make a point but first their going take our guns so we can't defend ourselfs.
Yes, taking our guns has been in the making for a long time. You are correct. It will either be the government or the criminals that do have them, just whichever one gets to us first.
fonzynolicker

Evansville, IN

#65765 Aug 1, 2012
so true i was driving bout the same speed as the car beside me 2 deer walk out i missed mine they didnt pulled over see if they were ok said fine looked for the deer didnt see it drove off straight in the trunk ha they could of buried it but dont know

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#65766 Aug 1, 2012
IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>They'll have to pry mine out of my cold dead fingers.
I couldn't agree more.
IMPOSTER

Somerset, KY

#65767 Aug 1, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Madisonville authorities have just released a woman that was involved in the murder of her live-in aunt. She had been reported missing since last Halloween by her and her husband(nephew). They claimed she had just taken off walking with a sack full of clothes and was "distraught". It was several months before they admitted to their deeds, and led the authorities to her "shallow" grave. Sherry Hays, a beloved and sweet woman, never got the attention that even random animals get, nationwide. Please feel free to comment on this witches release.
I hereby comment that all "live in aunts" should keep a snub nosed colt .38 special under their pillows while sleeping and tucked into their waste-lines during waking hours from hence forth.
IMPOSTER

Somerset, KY

#65768 Aug 1, 2012
fonzynolicker wrote:
so true i was driving bout the same speed as the car beside me 2 deer walk out i missed mine they didnt pulled over see if they were ok said fine looked for the deer didnt see it drove off straight in the trunk ha they could of buried it but dont know
If I hit one I would bury it in my freezer. The my belly. Waste not want not.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#65771 Aug 1, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Madisonville authorities have just released a woman that was involved in the murder of her live-in aunt. She had been reported missing since last Halloween by her and her husband(nephew). They claimed she had just taken off walking with a sack full of clothes and was "distraught". It was several months before they admitted to their deeds, and led the authorities to her "shallow" grave. Sherry Hays, a beloved and sweet woman, never got the attention that even random animals get, nationwide. Please feel free to comment on this witches release.
Either is sad but, sometimes there is less regard placed on human life than an animals life. Sometimes it is justified in terminating another life, but justification in most cases is rare.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#65772 Aug 1, 2012
RoachClip wrote:
Well the dumbass' of Dept Fish and Wildlife murdered the bear roaming Corbin. First the morons replenish the bear population and when the obvious and inevitable occures and a bear wonders into nearby populated areas the bastardos kill the animal. Now, the fools seen this coming from weeks of bear sightings and could easily been prepared to tranquilize the animal. I think it's time to tranquilize morons.
Good call!...About three or four years ago there was a bear wandering around not far from the Columbia area. Some pics were taken, and I seem to recall hearing about sightings for a week or two.

I wondered if someone eventually shot it.

Scotts Vegas

#65773 Aug 1, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
This is funny, can't imagine swimming and looking up to see this. hahaha
Watch a socially awkward elephant crash a pool party
Back in 2010, a YouTuber who goes by the alias "Kerrydunne1" was chilling out with friends in Africa when their pool party was interrupted by an elephant. Like all good gatecrashers, the elephant sips a few drinks that aren't his although in this case, he slurped directly from the pool. The incredible video was recently discovered by the Internet, prompting a Redditor to offer this very accurate commentary: "48 seconds in, the elephant just looks around like 'Oh geez, I am SO sorry folks, I did NOT see you there. I'll just let myself out...'" [Source]
http://now.msn.com/elephant-crashes-a-pool-pa...
That's a good one. I don't recall if anyone ever posted this one about the cows that stopped in for a drink.

Scotts Vegas

#65774 Aug 1, 2012
Hello to people here today.

I really like the animal videos. Moose antics kill me. Meerkats are fascinating.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#65776 Aug 1, 2012
Got myself a new bird feeder. I have had several birds outside my window today. Very glad the birds are happy.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#65777 Aug 1, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Hello to people here today.
I really like the animal videos. Moose antics kill me. Meerkats are fascinating.
Sorry Blueminer...this person is an impostor!
the true
this ones for you
IMPOSTER

London, KY

#65778 Aug 1, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
You know what? You are right. Those scum bags killed a human being, where is the big topic about that?
This world is all kinds of screwed up Pete.
I personally think that public hangings should be brought back. Scum bags like those killers would make a fine double hanging.
A man was (allegedly) murdered near my hometown last year by his niece and her boyfriend. They (allegedly) duct taped him to a chair in his own living room while they emptied his bank account buying drugs. He (allegedly) slowly died of dehydration while they left him there waiting for his next disability check to be available on his bank card.
I say they should both be publicly hanged if convicted.
Pretty birds and lovely stories about squabs, indeed.
For once I have to agree with you Pete. Its really screwed up that a humans life being taken garners less discussion that a few birds dying.

Scotts Vegas

#65779 Aug 1, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Blueminer...this person is an impostor!
the true
this ones for you
Thanks, it didn't specify who it was talking to so I figured wth. I'm attempting to do a little different than yesterday. Maybe help keep the peace around here a little bit.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#65789 Aug 1, 2012
So, what is killing the birds? Does anyone really know?

Scotts Vegas

#65790 Aug 1, 2012
PowerfulOz wrote:
So, what is killing the birds? Does anyone really know?
SURELY...The PowerfulOz anticipates my inquiry...?

Shouldn't the PowerOz know the answer to his own question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Is Bobby 1 hr steelhammer 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr dollarsbill 132,148
dr. burnette 4 hr ELMER 5
Three Forks Regional Jail (Apr '09) 5 hr Comcern 262
Need to report a meth lab 23 hr Mee 18
Mary Couch Mcintosh The Biggest Goddam Thief In... Wed Caroline 7
Frist of Month dead beats?? Dec 22 worker 31
Booneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Booneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Booneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Booneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"