Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 2,938)

Showing posts 58,741 - 58,760 of81,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
This is just sad. I can't imagine what swimmers thought when they seen this. Wonder what is really killing all these fish, dolphins, seals, whales, etc...
I still suspect governmental experiments with sonar, plus the HAARP initiative.. It literally makes me sick to my stomach.
info.

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Crazy stuff

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Did anyone see the story about the 150 million year old oyster that was found recently? They took an MRI scan of it and it appears that this mollusk contains what is more than likely the worlds largest pearl. It may be as big as a golf ball!!

No one wants to open it though because they don't want to damage the fossil. At least someone has a bit of sense these days and has let greed go by the wayside in order to preserve this massive fossil..

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/07/25/25274...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Well the dumbass' of Dept Fish and Wildlife murdered the bear roaming Corbin. First the morons replenish the bear population and when the obvious and inevitable occures and a bear wonders into nearby populated areas the bastardos kill the animal. Now, the fools seen this coming from weeks of bear sightings and could easily been prepared to tranquilize the animal. I think it's time to tranquilize morons.
IMPOSTER

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

RoachClip wrote:
Well the dumbass' of Dept Fish and Wildlife murdered the bear roaming Corbin. First the morons replenish the bear population and when the obvious and inevitable occures and a bear wonders into nearby populated areas the bastardos kill the animal. Now, the fools seen this coming from weeks of bear sightings and could easily been prepared to tranquilize the animal. I think it's time to tranquilize morons.
I would love to have that bears carcass. I would work it up and feed some hungry people with it. I would bet they let all that meat and oil go to waste.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that. Has it been on the news yet? I've not heard anything about it. Why wasn't it relocated, pray tell?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that. Has it been on the news yet? I've not heard anything about it. Why wasn't it relocated, pray tell?
BTW: My comment was directed toward the bear who was supposedly shot, placed by "RoachClip". It makes me sad to hear stories like that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to have that bears carcass. I would work it up and feed some hungry people with it. I would bet they let all that meat and oil go to waste.
Maybe not. There are areas who donate deer kills to jails and/or nonprofits. I don't know about bear meat though. Either way, if an official killed it, it's a sad day.

I would have much better hoped for a capture and relocating plan.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Well, I'm going to head out for a while. It was a pleasure to chat with everyone today. Hopefully we'll all get together this evening again.

Till then, wishing many blessings to each of you today.
(That poor bear too)...
I hope it's peacefully lounging in "bear heaven" and is with our Creator right now. I have to believe that this is so, or I'd go postal on human beings..

_-_Nope_-_
*Poof*
sad

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

time is the ruler of all things, man is just a desterorer of all things like haarp man built it so man will do all evil like the bible said man will desteroe his self.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

You never see a U-haul behind a Hearst.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

The murdered bear story appeared in today's News Journal. If you read it the story says the bear had showed no signs of aggression towards anyone or animal it came near. This is just a result of fear and stupidity. I guess they will start shooting birds now because they are hungry too.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

RoachClip wrote:
The murdered bear story appeared in today's News Journal. If you read it the story says the bear had showed no signs of aggression towards anyone or animal it came near. This is just a result of fear and stupidity. I guess they will start shooting birds now because they are hungry too.
More likely hungry people than birds. These stupid lying politicians have no regard for any life, other than their own.
fonzynolicker

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely hungry people than birds. These stupid lying politicians have no regard for any life, other than their own.
noooooooooooooooooo they killed the black bear

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a point but first their going take our guns so we can't defend ourselfs.
IMPOSTER

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Tim Boomhauer wrote:
<quoted text>You make a point but first their going take our guns so we can't defend ourselfs.
They'll have to pry mine out of my cold dead fingers.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Madisonville authorities have just released a woman that was involved in the murder of her live-in aunt. She had been reported missing since last Halloween by her and her husband(nephew). They claimed she had just taken off walking with a sack full of clothes and was "distraught". It was several months before they admitted to their deeds, and led the authorities to her "shallow" grave. Sherry Hays, a beloved and sweet woman, never got the attention that even random animals get, nationwide. Please feel free to comment on this witches release.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Tim Boomhauer wrote:
<quoted text>You make a point but first their going take our guns so we can't defend ourselfs.
Yes, taking our guns has been in the making for a long time. You are correct. It will either be the government or the criminals that do have them, just whichever one gets to us first.
fonzynolicker

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

so true i was driving bout the same speed as the car beside me 2 deer walk out i missed mine they didnt pulled over see if they were ok said fine looked for the deer didnt see it drove off straight in the trunk ha they could of buried it but dont know

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>They'll have to pry mine out of my cold dead fingers.
I couldn't agree more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,741 - 58,760 of81,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Booneville Forum right now

Search the Booneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 min Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
worst people to ever live in owsley county 26 min truth 11
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 35 min Donnie B Can Not 922
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min conservative crapola 138,812
josh little 3 hr Nic 27
amamda marshal 3 hr Sandra 8
shannon smith 12 hr johnny 4
•••
•••
•••
Booneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Booneville Jobs

•••