Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

We should all support Chick-fil-a for taking a stand against gay marriage. It's not often that a large company will come out against such a touchy topic.
BRockBlue

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

I support marriage equality, so I won't be doing business with Chick-fil-a (tasty as it is) for the foreseeable future.
Jean De Jan

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

I love Chik-fil-a and especially now that they've decided to stand up for right in a perverse generation. My friends and I will continue to purchase from Chik-fil-a. God rules.
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

I fully and totally SUPPORT Chik-fil-a and for all they stand for. They have a strong backbone and are not afraid to show it. I wish more businesses would do this. It goes to show what good morals and faithful Christians Chik-fil-a is. Keep up the great work!!
Golly

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Totally support Chick-fil-a! I hope they double their business!
Bubba

Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

August 1st...Go to Chic-Fil-A to show your support. Its not marriage equality, its a sin. People are not born gay! It is a choice. Finally, someone has the balls to say what they believe despite the possibility of financial repurcussion. The reason our nation is in such deep crap from top to bottom is because our wallet has become our standard of morality.
Mtn2

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Our family will be there!
Brevort

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Seems to me that if you really support Chick-Fil-A, why wait until Aug.1 to show your support?
Bubba

Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Billy Graham is going to eat at Chic-Fil-A! Yaaah! Billy's all about the bird!
noneya

Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Bubba wrote:
August 1st...Go to Chic-Fil-A to show your support. Its not marriage equality, its a sin. People are not born gay! It is a choice. Finally, someone has the balls to say what they believe despite the possibility of financial repurcussion. The reason our nation is in such deep crap from top to bottom is because our wallet has become our standard of morality.
You really think that people choose to be gay did you leave your brain the trash
Bob

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

noneya wrote:
<quoted text> You really think that people choose to be gay did you leave your brain the trash
I don't know if people choose it, or if they're born with it. Either way, it shouldn't be an issue. They pay their taxes and are just as productive in society as anyone else. And who would support a company who doesn't believe that every American deserves the same rights? I wouldn't.
tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

I wonder if this is the same people who post those ridiculous threads about how good the mountain house is
Joe Mama

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Golly wrote:
Totally support Chick-fil-a! I hope they double their business!
Figgin bigot
Whoom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

when did u decide to be straight?
jo mama

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

vice president of Chick Filet died. See, God is tired of their bullshit too, so he smite his ass down!!! deader than hell. he said to remind you that he said love thy neighbor. That means your gay neighbor, your muslim neighbor, your black neighbor, and all the others too. dumbasses.
Bob

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

jo mama wrote:
vice president of Chick Filet died. See, God is tired of their bullshit too, so he smite his ass down!!! deader than hell. he said to remind you that he said love thy neighbor. That means your gay neighbor, your muslim neighbor, your black neighbor, and all the others too. dumbasses.
Thank you!
Why can't people just let other people live their lives they way they want? I don't agree with religion, but I'm not out there trying to get churches banned.
Ugh

West Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

So, what you're saying is, I should go to chick-fil-a, and eat their nasty chicken, just because they came out against a certain group of people. A certain group of people I happen to have several friends in. A group of people who are discriminated against enough because people use the Bible to justify their hatred and bigotry. I'm supposed to support this company. Who employs people from this certain group.

Yeah, how bout no.

I'm so sick and tired of people trying to justify their bigotry and hatred with the word of God. The God I worship is a kind, loving, and forgiving God. And he doesn't hate anyone. For any reason. The only mention in the Bible of homosexuality is calling it an abomination. Along with piercings, tattoos, pointed beards, eating animals that have hooves, having sexual intercourse with a woman on her menstrual cycle, etc. I don't see anyone going to Hell for any of those things.

If you want to support this company, go for it. I, for one, hope it goes completely bankrupt for its bigotry and hypocrisy.
Ugh

West Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Also, for those interested, gay marriage is endorsed by the Bible.

Samuel 18:3-4
"And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt." (NIV)

Since people in those days did not wear underwear, Jonathan stripped himself naked in front of David. That would be considered extremely unusual behavior (then and now) unless their relationship was sexual in nature.

Most translations use the term "soul" rather than "spirit" to describe the bond. They speak of an "immediate bond of love", their souls being "in unison," their souls being "knit" etc. Genesis 2:7, as written in the original Hebrew, describes how God blew the spirit into the body of Adam that God had formed from earth, so that Adam became a living soul. This means that "soul", in the ancient Israelite times, represents a combination of body and spirit. Thus the two men appear to have loved each other both physically and emotionally.

And you people tell me homosexuality is a sin. Yeah, right. The Bible says you're idiots, kthnxbai.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Ugh, and Rome burns?!!
Heyheyhey

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Again, how often has the bible been rewritten to support, "the changing times"?

Looks like another book may be released in the near future.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of150
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Boone Discussions

Search the Boone Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Brit Springer for D.A. 5 hr nat miller sux 62
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 hr Test 49,880
Springer to run for district attorney (Aug '13) 12 hr Betty 17
Tickets to Merlefest 18 hr Old timer 8
WaterPark (Jan '13) Mon jojo 10
baymont inn Sun dean malinko 2
Justin Woodring (Mar '11) Apr 19 lisa 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Boone Jobs

•••
•••