First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jane

Wilmington, NC

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Does anybody know the name of the Deputy that was supposedly killed early this morning?
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 26, 2012
I believe they said his last name was 'Mast'.
Elizabeth

Wilmington, NC

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Jane wrote:
Does anybody know the name of the Deputy that was supposedly killed early this morning?
Yes, it was William Mast.
Elizabeth

Wilmington, NC

#4 Jul 26, 2012
I'm also hearing that Mitchell Trivette was the shooter. Not sure about the accuracy.
Pepper

Lenoir, NC

#5 Jul 26, 2012
This just sucks. Officer Mast helped us out with our many go arounds with trashy neighbors.
truth man

Banner Elk, NC

#6 Jul 26, 2012
Yeah""!! One less cop. LOL
Pepper

Lenoir, NC

#7 Jul 26, 2012
Guess all the jagg off trolls will come out of the woodwork to make idiotic comments, now.
Golly

Sanford, NC

#8 Jul 26, 2012
So much sadness for the loss of this young life.
Brian Sutherland

Kuwait, Kuwait

#9 Jul 26, 2012
This guy was a great person. Quiet and did his job. He will be missed. Think about his wife and unborn child. keep them in your thoughts.
Mike

Boone, NC

#10 Jul 26, 2012
I go to the gym he went to.quiet at first and became I can say a friend.loved his wife and couldn't wait for the baby.we all need to respect authority a little more and learn to be friendly when seeing these heroes.truth man needs a good lesson for his running off of the mouth.hope you never need help and need 911.rest in peace little William your gym family will miss you dearly.
Jaguar

Morganton, NC

#11 Jul 26, 2012
A great community servant, doting husband, soon to be father, and beloved friend is dead. Your comment is disreputable!
Jaguar

Morganton, NC

#12 Jul 26, 2012
The above post is exclusively for truth man.
LEO Wife

Asheville, NC

#13 Jul 26, 2012
truth man wrote:
You jerk!!!!! This deputy and his family deserves way more respect from you. No matter what you think about cops this young man lost his life today. You need to think about that and the family and friends that now have to live with a void in there lives.
It's to bad that when you are in need of law enforcement that they will show up to help you because that's what they do. It's definitely not because you deserve their help.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Mast family, friends, Watagua County Sheriffs department and all law enforcement. Thank you men and women in uniform for all you do.
sad

Troutman, NC

#14 Jul 26, 2012
what a bad situation just a innocent man trying to help others just going to work and some low life who mast had done nothing to shot him for no reason at all mast and his family deserve the very highest respects at this time
really

Charlotte, NC

#15 Jul 26, 2012
truth man wrote:
Show some respect truthman you sorry piece of s**t. Regardless of your police issues a man lost his life. I am telling you now. Enough
Funker

Matawan, NJ

#16 Jul 26, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Show some respect truthman you sorry piece of s**t. Regardless of your police issues a man lost his life. I am telling you now. Enough
As noted above, sometimes trolls come on here to try to stir the pot and get responses. I think the best response may be to ignore the idiot, and/or ask the administrator to remove the trash. Let's don't give them the jollys they get from upsetting people. Freedom of speech is a right, but Topix also has the right to remove crap if we ask them to. This is not a federally funded forum.
Cats Meow

Iron Station, NC

#17 Jul 27, 2012
At least the POS that shot and killed Deputy Mast won't be getting out of jail in 10 - 12 years for good behavior.
Steve

Wilmington, NC

#18 Jul 27, 2012
At least they guy didn't get the life beat out of him. Remember Jeremy Russom's mug shot?
MADDman

Boone, NC

#19 Jul 27, 2012
truth man wrote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT & SHOULD BE ASHAMED! WILLIAM WAS A DAMN GOOD PERSON, FROM HIS HOME TO HIS JOB! ONE DAY YOU'LL NEED AN OFFICER FOR SOMETHING AND YOU'LL BE THANKFUL THEY ARE THERE! YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WILLIAM CAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T HAVE MADE SUCH A LAME STATEMENT!YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME FROM TRUTHMAN TO LAMEMAN!GO CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR DRUG AND ALCOHOL INDUSED IGNORANCE!
BRENDA TUNELL

Boone, NC

#20 Jul 27, 2012
HOW DARE YOU COME HERE AND MAKE SUCH A CRUEL REMARK, HAVE YOU NO MORALES WHATSOEVER, NEED NOT ASK THAT BECAUSE OF SUCH AN INSENSITIVE COMMENT. TRUTH TELLER, YEAH RIGHT. I,LL TELL YA THE TRUTH. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE NON HUMAN! YOU SHOULD HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME AND NOT EVEN BE SEEN OUT IN PUBLIC. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL WHEN ITS YOUR TURN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 14 min bye hagan 1,734
Review: Eola Brewing Company 15 min its like this 34
Caldwell County School Board elections 1 hr just saying 38
Bark 18 hr Leachmark707 2
Coyote Kitchen Fri Looking 1
Masons Tree Service (Aug '13) Thu anotherconcernednut 12
USFS doesn't rule out fracking in WNC forests Oct 22 Timmy_ 21
Boone Dating
Find my Match

Boone Jobs