Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Oct 18, 2010
nosey

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 24, 2010
does anyone know what happened to him someone said there was a wreck????
rosco

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2010
bike wreck in e-town, hes in louisville @ the hospital hes should be ok
dutch

Cave City, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2010
rosco wrote:
bike wreck in e-town, hes in louisville @ the hospital hes should be ok
which one is it?? there are several jason riggs that i know
shorty

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2010
i guess the stupid one that stays drunk and beats on ladies he is scared to fight a guy
dirty cooter

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 10, 2010
he picks his nose and eats it
patch

Louisville, KY

#7 Oct 10, 2010
he is a loser he worked a lot of places and rips them off he does his sister a lot
dutch

Cave City, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2010
shorty wrote:
i guess the stupid one that stays drunk and beats on ladies he is scared to fight a guy
is he the tall skinny one or the shorter stocky one that used to hang out at the pool room when it was open.has a sister names tessa or something like that i think.
fetch

Louisville, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2010
he has a sister named tessa but that fat sum bitch aint stocky how dos you figure yuo a dummy
tink

Cave City, KY

#10 Oct 12, 2010
fetch wrote:
he has a sister named tessa but that fat sum bitch aint stocky how dos you figure yuo a dummy
dont be mad just because he whipped your hind-in,get over it already,or he may do it again,10-4????

also before you call someone a dummy learn how to spell you,its not yuo idiot.jason will smack the stupid and ugly right off your face.
tiffany

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 18, 2010
its soo funny how almost everyone who is commenting on this is from louisville, kind of seams like it is the same person but there only using different names, you talk about being dumb at least he has enough common sense to change the name of where he is from and the name and he would atleast have enough b**** to put his real name on here, kinda sounds like your scared
tiffany

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 18, 2010
gussy wrote:
thats him big drunk he would beat on tina and she would come over and i would make her fell good i would make her moan so good
sure then whats your name i will call and ask my mom to see, whats wrong pu*** cant put your name on here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonnieville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Jay 151,433
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 35 min Do the right thing 2,022
Looking for Ashley 1 hr Sycamore 1
Brandon Bradley 3 hr funny 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr birdistheword 81,602
Has anyone seen Billy Burden lately?? 4 hr concerned 2
ISO: Rental home or rent to own 6 hr tmgaffney 1
•••
•••
•••

Bonnieville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••