'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then pulled

Mar 3, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Brunswick Beacon

Former town administrator Jeremy Cribb's felony case is still undergoing case management, his attorney said this week.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of336
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wiser now

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

this guy never learns a hard working job would kill him, hed rather get his money shafting people out of theirs, what a loser
wiser now 2

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

i sure hope the rev cribb gets a jail cell with someone named bubba, course hed like that.........
wisest

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 12, 2010
 
have they done anything to the reveren cribb? since he no longer lives there?
worried

Butler, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

He has moved to Georgia, changed his name to Jeremiah Cribb and is the pastor of a church. Does anyone have infomation about the validity of his ministry (or lack therof)?
also worried

Roberta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 16, 2010
 
wondering about that myself if anyone knows-was he a minister or in the gospel singing circuit when or before this happened? im for forgiveness but wonder if he's just smooth or for real sorry and wants to start over
carolina belle

Burgaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

he has never been a minister; don't know about the gospel singing circuit but doubt it - he does have a criminal record in nc and is facing more charges for his lying and cheating. He has probably broken many of the commandents - lieing; cheating; stealing; adultry; i have heard he is bi-sexual and on his second marriage - not good pastor material. Know he couldn't get any position in columbus county with his past.
NC concerned citizen

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

To worried and also worried - you have ample reason to be worried -- but from I hear you're stuck with him - he is a silver tongued devil who has no conscience and tho he says he's repented he's been doing that for 10 years - commit a sin - repent in front of a congregation - commit another sin that's worse than the previous one -- you all need to talk to Beaverdam Free Will Baptist Church pastor godwin about the good Mr. Cribb - hopefully someone at your church has enough sense to see beyond his "charisma" -- he is a bad seed - has been since he was young. Carolina Belle's posting is accurate - he has been married twice - which Free Will Baptist Church tenets forbid -- and his wife knows it too -- do you really want someone preaching to you about good and evil who is evil thru and thru???
Southern Belle

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 20, 2010
 
I'm not sure what to do....how sure are y'all that all of this is true...especially the part of him being bi-sexual. I need some info about him because he is pastoring a church that I know of down here in GA and I want to be able to warn ppl if this is in fact true. I wish there was a way to get a free background check on him. Thanks to all for any information. God bless y'all.
carolina belle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Southern Belle - very sure -- his nickname is "bubbly ben" and he called Jeremy "daddy rabbit". His 1st wife's name was frances LeAnn Smith and she divorced him. He has an extensive rap sheet in Columbus County, NC-bad checks; impersonating a police office; larceny. You are a smart cookie for wanting to warn people -- he owes people in this state for when they worked for him and he didn't pay them -- he's got a smooth way about him but no conscience about breaking the commandents! Good luck
carolina belle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

"Southern Belle"]I'm not sure what to do....how sure are y'all that all of this is true...especially the part of him being bi-sexual. I need some info about him because he is pastoring a church that I know of down here in GA and I want to be able to warn ppl if this is in fact true. I wish there was a way to get a free background check on him. Thanks to all for any information. God bless y'all. rev cribb [ cough cough ] is a bum, as is his wife, shes a big a liar as he is.......... WAKE UP PEOPLE RUN THIS MAN........? OUT OF TOWN BEFORE HE GETS HIS HANDS ON YOUR MONEY
Member of a church

Roberta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 22, 2010
 
Does anyone have any facts or proof about Jeremiah Cribb Or Jermery Cribb felony charges and being married twice
carolina belle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Member of church - yes --his name is jeremy not jeremiah - he is under a felony indictment by brunswick county nc -- all you have to do is google his name and brunswick county and you'll see his mug shot -- his court date is july 12 -- and his first wife's name was frances leanne cribb - when she got her divorce she was a resident of pitt county - they were married on 12/4/99; separated on 11/29/2000 and a divorce was granted to her 1/16/2002. if you contact the clerk of the court in columbus county nc they'd be happy to provide you a copy of the divorce decree 01 CVD 01725
church member in ga

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 22, 2010
 
Mr.Cribb if you are reading this...it would be the RIGHT thing for you to do to leave TOWN...you have already caused alot of pain and division in our small hometown church, but you are not fooling all of us..I as well as most of my church family want you GONE!!!!!!!!!! leave before you cause more trouble...I see thru you and i will never believe or follow you.....
church member in ga

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 22, 2010
 
Thank You Carodamnlina Belle...we r in a mess with this snake oil salesman......we are a forgiving crowd down here...but not stupid like he thinks...if you know how to get in touch with Beaverdamn and pastor Godwin plz reply to me..thank you and bless you
carolina belle wrote:
"Southern Belle"]I'm not sure what to do....how sure are y'all that all of this is true...especially the part of him being bi-sexual. I need some info about him because he is pastoring a church that I know of down here in GA and I want to be able to warn ppl if this is in fact true. I wish there was a way to get a free background check on him. Thanks to all for any information. God bless y'all. rev cribb [ cough cough ] is a bum, as is his wife, shes a big a liar as he is.......... WAKE UP PEOPLE RUN THIS MAN........? OUT OF TOWN BEFORE HE GETS HIS HANDS ON YOUR MONEY
carolina belle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 22, 2010
 
I'll see what I can do -- I too was taken in by the snake oil salesman and hate to see anyone else go thru what I went thru because of him.

Since: May 10

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I won't hide behinde some online screen name. I am the former pastor of this church, and it grieves my heart to see they've allowed this wolf to enter into the flock.
What really dumbfounds me more than anything is that there are people in that church who want to give this man a shot at being their pastor. I really shouldn't be surprised by the Spell family thought. They didn't want a real pastor when they had one. They ought to just stay home and watch Joel Osteen.
I'm more shocked that there are deacons there who are willing to let this man lead them. They had better wake up and throw this man to the curb before that church splits. If that happens, that church will never recover.
Throw the sinners out of the camp (Acahan anyone) and the sin will go with it. Then and only then will God be able to bless. To the church at ephesus write -...I have somewhat against thee because thou hast left thy first love. Remember from whence thou art falledn and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repen - Revelation 2:3-4.
It's time to kick the adultery, the alcohol, and the sin out of the church. Deacons - stand up and be the men that God has called you to be!!!
Pastor Charles
carolina belle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Pastor Charles - The only reason I have an online screen name is to avoid problems with his family here in NC -- however, have faith - the National Association of Free Will Baptists, Inc. has been advised of his past and I believe the church will come out okay - before too much damage is done.

Since: May 10

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The man isn't the problem - the church is the problem because they sweep sin under the rug and will not stand on God's word. I was there for three years and I know what is going on in the church.
The church itself will only be okay if the men in that church will stand up, repent and get their own lives right with God!!
Cindy Stewart

Mound, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

really miss yall..after many early morning hours of prayer my Lord Jesus has shown me what he wants me to do in His name. i will serve and learn under real man of God. and all of us should put on Gods armor...starting with the belt of truth...and sin is sin..if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then its a duck...this battle is not mine, i give it God...no worrys...pray for us..and bless yall..
pastorcharles wrote:
I won't hide behinde some online screen name. I am the former pastor of this church, and it grieves my heart to see they've allowed this wolf to enter into the flock.
What really dumbfounds me more than anything is that there are people in that church who want to give this man a shot at being their pastor. I really shouldn't be surprised by the Spell family thought. They didn't want a real pastor when they had one. They ought to just stay home and watch Joel Osteen.
I'm more shocked that there are deacons there who are willing to let this man lead them. They had better wake up and throw this man to the curb before that church splits. If that happens, that church will never recover.
Throw the sinners out of the camp (Acahan anyone) and the sin will go with it. Then and only then will God be able to bless. To the church at ephesus write -...I have somewhat against thee because thou hast left thy first love. Remember from whence thou art falledn and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repen - Revelation 2:3-4.
It's time to kick the adultery, the alcohol, and the sin out of the church. Deacons - stand up and be the men that God has called you to be!!!
Pastor Charles
Cindy Stewart

Mound, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 22, 2010
 
thank you and bless you
carolina belle wrote:
Pastor Charles - The only reason I have an online screen name is to avoid problems with his family here in NC -- however, have faith - the National Association of Free Will Baptists, Inc. has been advised of his past and I believe the church will come out okay - before too much damage is done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of336
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bolivia Discussions

Search the Bolivia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 9 hr Red Square 49,332
Religion/christanity (Aug '13) Apr 11 Anotheropinion 4
global warming? Apr 8 Victor Fouch 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Southport, NC (Jan '12) Apr 8 Victor Fouch 11
Castaways Apr 5 Shortcake 1
DA: Brunswick County sheriff temporarily suspen... (Mar '08) Mar 23 April Hall 12
Holden Family Mar '14 In Shock 5
•••
•••
•••
Bolivia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bolivia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bolivia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••