|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

slam wrote:
<quoted text>
look I know you can't talk because of your meth mouth but please try and type where we can understand . DAMN METH HEADS
again show what a dumbass you are this isn't talking it's typing. sounds like you're the meth head that gives head
slam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

please wrote:
<quoted text>again show what a dumbass you are this isn't talking it's typing. sounds like you're the meth head that gives head
so your a woman that hunts?
slam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Let them get caught and see how they like to trap the deer then, people like them and you are the reason why they are trying to ban hunting and fishing... Dumb ass people........ugh
how am I the reason?
slam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

please wrote:
<quoted text>again show what a dumbass you are this isn't talking it's typing. sounds like you're the meth head that gives head
WOW! You mind is fried
Stupid

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

slam wrote:
<quoted text>
so your a woman that hunts?
No I am the woman that hunts and so does my daughter.... What is wrong with that?

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I selected other because all i know is that it simply states that a Tennessean can hunt but it doesnt specify that you cant hunt thing that are near extinction so a poacher or the like could use that and say it's his or her right to hunt an animal that may be protected for various reasons.
slam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>No I am the woman that hunts and so does my daughter.... What is wrong with that?
nothing at all I think it's cool
Stupid

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I believe that I should teach my children hire to hunt that way they can survive in life as they get older, and I think that every child should be tought, because when their parents are not there to provide for them them and you can not go to the store to get your meats then they will need to know how to hunt and fish and even how to pitch a tent ...
slam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Stupid wrote:
I believe that I should teach my children hire to hunt that way they can survive in life as they get older, and I think that every child should be tought, because when their parents are not there to provide for them them and you can not go to the store to get your meats then they will need to know how to hunt and fish and even how to pitch a tent ...
yep that those are good things to know
Stupid

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

They should also know how to grow a garden because you can not only eat meat lol
slam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Stupid wrote:
They should also know how to grow a garden because you can not only eat meat lol
oh yes you can. It's delicious
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

slam wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing at all I think it's cool
ok now it's cool to hunt, when all the crybaby tears you were doing for the last few days. as i said before you are the meth head. the whole bait and shoot is illegal and if anyone hunts like that they can get in alot of trouble. your dumbass should really learn about what you think you know so much about.
slam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

sad wrote:
<quoted text>ok now it's cool to hunt, when all the crybaby tears you were doing for the last few days. as i said before you are the meth head. the whole bait and shoot is illegal and if anyone hunts like that they can get in alot of trouble. your dumbass should really learn about what you think you know so much about.
yep and as I said you need an education
theangrguy

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Give it time, that RIGHT will be taken away from us too!
stupid

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Nobody is on meth because they speak their mind.. Grow up and get off of what ever it is your smoking. I hunt, fish, camp and grow a garden and I am a woman.
Dog

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

???
chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

I hate hunting.... Should be banned. Nothing good about it. I'm a vegan it's the best and only lifestyle you should choose. Hunting is not a good thing for kids to get into. It's useless and not very safe. Guns should be banned also. I hope and wish everyone's gun would be taken from them. Just a bunch of unqualified people carrying these weapons.
Stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

chris wrote:
I hate hunting.... Should be banned. Nothing good about it. I'm a vegan it's the best and only lifestyle you should choose. Hunting is not a good thing for kids to get into. It's useless and not very safe. Guns should be banned also. I hope and wish everyone's gun would be taken from them. Just a bunch of unqualified people carrying these weapons.
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life!!(eyes rolling) You will want a gun and want to know how to hunt when there its no dang food at the grocery store...... And us Hunters are not going to share nor teach you...
wow

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

chris wrote:
wow you're gay vegans are idiots
chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

I don't eat deer or any kind of meat. Hunters are not what keeps the stores open. That's why people should not have weapons. Cause you don't make any sense. They don't hunt cows and chickens. That's what people eat not the deer you murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,041 - 7,060 of8,503
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Bolivar Forum right now

Search the Bolivar Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 4 min 123pictures 58,315
piggly wiggly deli expanding 5 min macmade 420 1
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Vet 123,614
Anyone know the woman who drives maroon expedit... 13 min Lookin at her 1
Nick at Piggly Wiggly 14 min hometeam 14
Gary Burlison 3 hr mind your own business 6
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Choice 8,459
•••
•••
•••
Bolivar Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bolivar Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bolivar People Search