Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

slam wrote:
<quoted text>
so your a woman that hunts?
No I am the woman that hunts and so does my daughter.... What is wrong with that?

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I selected other because all i know is that it simply states that a Tennessean can hunt but it doesnt specify that you cant hunt thing that are near extinction so a poacher or the like could use that and say it's his or her right to hunt an animal that may be protected for various reasons.
slam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>No I am the woman that hunts and so does my daughter.... What is wrong with that?
nothing at all I think it's cool
Stupid

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I believe that I should teach my children hire to hunt that way they can survive in life as they get older, and I think that every child should be tought, because when their parents are not there to provide for them them and you can not go to the store to get your meats then they will need to know how to hunt and fish and even how to pitch a tent ...
slam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Stupid wrote:
I believe that I should teach my children hire to hunt that way they can survive in life as they get older, and I think that every child should be tought, because when their parents are not there to provide for them them and you can not go to the store to get your meats then they will need to know how to hunt and fish and even how to pitch a tent ...
yep that those are good things to know
Stupid

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

They should also know how to grow a garden because you can not only eat meat lol
slam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Stupid wrote:
They should also know how to grow a garden because you can not only eat meat lol
oh yes you can. It's delicious
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

slam wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing at all I think it's cool
ok now it's cool to hunt, when all the crybaby tears you were doing for the last few days. as i said before you are the meth head. the whole bait and shoot is illegal and if anyone hunts like that they can get in alot of trouble. your dumbass should really learn about what you think you know so much about.
slam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

sad wrote:
<quoted text>ok now it's cool to hunt, when all the crybaby tears you were doing for the last few days. as i said before you are the meth head. the whole bait and shoot is illegal and if anyone hunts like that they can get in alot of trouble. your dumbass should really learn about what you think you know so much about.
yep and as I said you need an education
theangrguy

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Give it time, that RIGHT will be taken away from us too!
stupid

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Nobody is on meth because they speak their mind.. Grow up and get off of what ever it is your smoking. I hunt, fish, camp and grow a garden and I am a woman.
Dog

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

???
chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

I hate hunting.... Should be banned. Nothing good about it. I'm a vegan it's the best and only lifestyle you should choose. Hunting is not a good thing for kids to get into. It's useless and not very safe. Guns should be banned also. I hope and wish everyone's gun would be taken from them. Just a bunch of unqualified people carrying these weapons.
Stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

chris wrote:
I hate hunting.... Should be banned. Nothing good about it. I'm a vegan it's the best and only lifestyle you should choose. Hunting is not a good thing for kids to get into. It's useless and not very safe. Guns should be banned also. I hope and wish everyone's gun would be taken from them. Just a bunch of unqualified people carrying these weapons.
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life!!(eyes rolling) You will want a gun and want to know how to hunt when there its no dang food at the grocery store...... And us Hunters are not going to share nor teach you...
wow

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

chris wrote:
wow you're gay vegans are idiots
chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

I don't eat deer or any kind of meat. Hunters are not what keeps the stores open. That's why people should not have weapons. Cause you don't make any sense. They don't hunt cows and chickens. That's what people eat not the deer you murder.
yepper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

I agree
Stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

You people can think what ever it is that you want to think and I will do the same!! All of you will see one day that you to will have to kill your food if you want to eat or you will starve to death, and for Chris if you don't eat meat then you don't need to put your option in on this conservation...... There is nothing wrong with having weapons and if you tell me that you do not own a gun or knife then I will tell you that you are lieing....
truth

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

This whole hunting thing is so stupid. I love the outdoors more than anyone however why would you want to kill anything. To say that hunting is a sport, what a joke. It is murder. Any body with a gun can kill anything,there is no skill to hunting,none,zero. I highly doubt that we will ever get to a point where we have to kill to eat . I just cant understand why someone would want to harm or kill something cant defend for itself. To me its the most chickenshit thing a person can do.
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

truth wrote:
This whole hunting thing is so stupid. I love the outdoors more than anyone however why would you want to kill anything. To say that hunting is a sport, what a joke. It is murder. Any body with a gun can kill anything,there is no skill to hunting,none,zero. I highly doubt that we will ever get to a point where we have to kill to eat . I just cant understand why someone would want to harm or kill something cant defend for itself. To me its the most chickenshit thing a person can do.
The most chicken shit thing you can do huh, well I guess you have never been in the woods with your kids and felt the bond between the two of you and the smile on their face when they get their first deer or turkey and watch how much more they enjoy eating it because they killed it their self, and they know that its not got all the chemicals and bs in it like the meats you buy from the store does. Try it sometime you may really enjoy it and change your mind on the way you think and feel about hunting....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bolivar Discussions

Search the Bolivar Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 19 min WTSenior 141,167
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr REO 8,963
Courtney Wilbanks 7 hr Tigger 1
bodybuilder guy 9 hr Just Curious 2
Merl rice Sun Wow 1
hott beer delivery guys Sat hmmm 2
ashley burns (May '12) Sat Nunya 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bolivar Jobs

•••