How much money does Atwell and Huey Make

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2011
What ever it is, its too much.
Miss Info

Blytheville, AR

#2 Apr 2, 2011
You can look up ALL employees' salaries of the Blytheville School District on their website.
anon

Paragould, AR

#3 Apr 4, 2011
Richard Atwill makes $137,650. Sandy Hughey makes $98,107. It's all public record and available on the district website. www.blythevilleschools.com . Under the personnel link.
citizen

Little Rock, AR

#4 Apr 4, 2011
jonesboro supertendent makes 130,000
taxpayer

Paragould, AR

#5 Apr 5, 2011
anon wrote:
Richard Atwill makes $137,650. Sandy Hughey makes $98,107. It's all public record and available on the district website. www.blythevilleschools.com . Under the personnel link.
What about automobile expense? How much raise are the teachers and the classified people getting? Surely a significant raise. He will take care of them since he got a big raise.
Guest

Little Rock, AR

#6 Apr 6, 2011
He can't take care of everyday problems you have teachers leaving everyday because of problems that can't be resolved, if you have a problem take care of it dont' let a WHOLE Teaching staff have to be replaced because the Problem can't be dealt with
yap

Little Rock, AR

#7 Apr 6, 2011
The whole first and second grade teaching staff as well as the vice principal ot that school is trying to find other jobs because of the crazy principal they won't replace.
Guest

Little Rock, AR

#8 Apr 6, 2011
Yes they are and it is a shame that Atwell will not step up and take care of the problem pretty much says he can't do his job!!!
citizen

Little Rock, AR

#9 Apr 6, 2011
but atwell makes 136,000. why should he care about little people.
TAX PAYER

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Apr 8, 2011
He's just blending in with the rest of Blytheville, you know,,,,,THE GOOD OLE BOY NETWORK
commuter

Paragould, AR

#11 Apr 8, 2011
TAX PAYER wrote:
He's just blending in with the rest of Blytheville, you know,,,,,THE GOOD OLE BOY NETWORK
He had a chance to make a difference but lost his credibility when he took the big pay increase and did not do anything for the staff. The board ought to know better and he should have stepped up and turned it down at least until he could give a raise to everyone else. He blew it.
guest

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Apr 9, 2011
Well it's like this, if you don't like it, YOU all vote in school board memebers. Who do you think ok's his pay?? They hired him, they can fire him.
Fed up with these bozos

Larue, TX

#13 Apr 9, 2011
Fire the board instead. Can they be recalled?
anon

Paragould, AR

#14 Apr 11, 2011
commuter wrote:
<quoted text>He had a chance to make a difference but lost his credibility when he took the big pay increase and did not do anything for the staff. The board ought to know better and he should have stepped up and turned it down at least until he could give a raise to everyone else. He blew it.
Is that some kind of a joke? Everyone got a very large bonus this year. Over 4% of salary in bonus. There was another bonus before January 1st. He is one of the most fiscally responsible people I've ever met.(Now if you need to, go check out dictionary.com and figure out what "fiscally" means.)
Remember this

London, TX

#15 Apr 11, 2011
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
He is one of the most fiscally responsible people I've ever met.(Now if you need to, go check out dictionary.com and figure out what "fiscally" means.)
Just click here - http://www.couriernews.net/story/1647730.html...
commuter

Paragould, AR

#16 Apr 11, 2011
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that some kind of a joke? Everyone got a very large bonus this year. Over 4% of salary in bonus. There was another bonus before January 1st. He is one of the most fiscally responsible people I've ever met.(Now if you need to, go check out dictionary.com and figure out what "fiscally" means.)
Four percent of 120,000 is not 16,000 and a new car.
whatever

Benton, AR

#17 Apr 11, 2011
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that some kind of a joke? Everyone got a very large bonus this year. Over 4% of salary in bonus. There was another bonus before January 1st. He is one of the most fiscally responsible people I've ever met.(Now if you need to, go check out dictionary.com and figure out what "fiscally" means.)
You talking about the bonus paid out of the Federal Stimulus Package? The same stimulus package to bail out Wall Street and The Banks? That's what I thought.
commuter

Paragould, AR

#18 Apr 12, 2011
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about the bonus paid out of the Federal Stimulus Package? The same stimulus package to bail out Wall Street and The Banks? That's what I thought.
Yeah these school administrators are great fiscal geniuses just because Obama gave them free money. It had nothing to do with fiscal responsibility. Besides, Huey does the budget and runs the school.
anon

Paragould, AR

#19 Apr 30, 2011
Ya know that article I read about the security system only shows that Richard did the responsible thing and switched to a contractor that charged about 90% less than Silent Security! It shows that Silent and Van Pelt (who is no longer with the district) apparantly had some kind of deal worked out. You want to gripe...gripe about Van Pelt.

Richard's salary increase was due to the fact that his first year was considerably less than the Superintendent salary had been for years before. I have no problem in the world with him getting that kind of raise. Especially because of the trash like all of this that is said. Not worth what he gets!
Oh Yea

Little Rock, AR

#20 Apr 30, 2011
Atwill's wife is hot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min Zoe 30,034
Fred sharp (Mar '14) 35 min traveler 127
Here are a list of reasons not to vote for Tomm... 49 min Guest 34
ha ha city to raise millage tax after seeing ho... 1 hr Old man- Bville 15
jeremy sharp 2 hr Crazy white boy 6
Talk Radio 2 hr guest 4
vote orr 2 hr Guru p 22
cherry tree 12 hr what had happened... 6
shooting 18 hr guestinghouse 18
Blytheville Dating
Find my Match

Blytheville Jobs

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blytheville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blytheville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]