Cought

Blytheville, AR

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Blytheville Police reports -- 8-13-12
Monday, August 13, 2012
Blytheville Courier News

Recent reports from the Blytheville Police Department:

Aug. 10

Clayton Noey, 29, of Gosnell, was arrested and charged with shoplifting.

Shawnda Rossman, 26, of Manila, was arrested and charged with shoplifting.

Shannon Scot Massey, 49, of 817 Mayfair, was arrested and charged with shoplifting.

Freddie Lee Taylor, 44, of 108 E. Cherry, was arrested and charged with public intoxication and criminal trespassing.

Lorina Turner, 28, of 516 E. Cherry, was arrested and charged with shoplifting and criminal trespass.

Aug. 11

Dexter Lee Anderson, 51, of 2218 W. McHaney, was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct.

Jessica Young, 24, of 704 Highland, was arrested and charged with obstructing governmental operations, refusal to submit to arrest and a warrant for failure to appear.

Kevin Bernard Sanders, 20, of 1124 Leawood, was arrested and charged with shoplifting and fleeing on foot.

Anna Lakes, 18, of 2229 Birch, and Julie White, 18, of 2205 W. McHaney, were both arrested and charged with shoplifting.

Aug. 12

Tarjhea Collins, 21, of 2309 W. McHaney, and Gary Mitchel, 20, of 901 Hickory, were arrested and charged with shoplifting.

Haley V. Higgs, 24, of 1509 Hearn, was arrested and charged with shoplifting.

Jaqueline Marie Hill, 46, of 801 Ruddle Rd., Apt. 4, was arrested and charged with public intoxication.

Terrance N. Holloway, 34, of 540 NW Parkway, was arrested and charged with public intoxication.

Will Frazier Jr., 36, of 2127 W. Rose, was arrested for public intoxication, then cited and released to Great River Medical Center.

Leah C. Bynum, 23, of 928 E. Hollywood, was arrested and charged with shoplifting.

Keith Coulter, 18, of Osceola, was arrested and charged with shoplifting.

Blytheville, AR

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Bah Crack heads. Just think your hard tax money at work.
How come

Little Rock, AR

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Kami Van Dyke And Debbie Van Dyke
Lmao

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Keith u r so stupid.
I can't wait for u to go to jail or die.
Mainly both.
I'll put dead flowers on ur grave and dance on it too

:-)
AllRichPeoplesFa ult

Steele, MO

#5 Sep 19, 2012
It's all the rich people's fault; they got all the money. Us poor crackheads and methheads can't afford our drugs anymore because of the greedy dealers. We have to steal!!! And we can't get any jobs because those rich-Romney-business-execs-Azz Hole's keep giving us drug tests. It's an evil, vicious cycle.

Tax them Obama .... YOU'RE OUR MAN!!! Hellll, we're all just dying in the streets here! TAX the hell out of 'em!!
lmao

Blytheville, AR

#6 Sep 19, 2012
AllRichPeoplesFault wrote:
It's all the rich people's fault; they got all the money. Us poor crackheads and methheads can't afford our drugs anymore because of the greedy dealers. We have to steal!!! And we can't get any jobs because those rich-Romney-business-execs-Azz Hole's keep giving us drug tests. It's an evil, vicious cycle.
Tax them Obama .... YOU'RE OUR MAN!!! Hellll, we're all just dying in the streets here! TAX the hell out of 'em!!
stop doing drugs and you can get a job!! stupid crackheads running around here. they dont want crackheads working because they will not at all trust you with a job. stop your shit and maybe it will work!!
AllRichPeoplesFa ult

Steele, MO

#7 Sep 19, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
stop doing drugs and you can get a job!! stupid crackheads running around here. they dont want crackheads working because they will not at all trust you with a job. stop your shit and maybe it will work!!

Man, did I cuss at you? No. Why the hate? You are lucky I am "peaking" right now and in a good mood. Oh and peaking, for you straight MF'ers, is the time at which an ingested substance is at its highest possible concentration in the bloodstream. HA put that in your crackpipe (well if you had one - but you don't) and smoke it.

Forward Mr Obama ... we'll vote for ya. and those low-life working class greedy MF'ers can kiss my azz ... i'll get their $$$$... and ... and ...[oh-oh, i think i'm going to pass out] you'all can ... can .....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Newest CROOKS

Blytheville, AR

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Sept. 18

Carrie Monique Byrd, 29, of South First Street, was arrested and charged with shoplifting.

Six 30-ton air conditioning units, as well as copper wiring, all valued at approximately $400,000, were stolen from a commercial building on East Highway 18.

Sept. 19

Zackary Smith, 26, of Russell Street, was arrested and charged with public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
yeah and

Little Rock, AR

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Add this, City Hall is missing $ 4 million dollars and nobody knows where it went! Helluva five finger discount if you ask me!

Blytheville, AR

#10 Sep 21, 2012
The local and county leaders set the example for the rest of the crooks.
fairley

Tampa, FL

#11 Mar 15, 2014
Kami you and mom are the two big ho in blythevlle
fairley

Tampa, FL

#12 Mar 15, 2014
Lmao wrote:
Keith u r so stupid.
I can't wait for u to go to jail or die.
Mainly both.
I'll put dead flowers on ur grave and dance on it too
:-)
Kami you got should go to
Reaper

Conway, AR

#13 Mar 15, 2014
Let me find ur who stole a boat motor... You can't hide forever. Piece of shit

Blytheville, AR

#14 Mar 15, 2014
What kind of boat motor you have stolen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Guy at Wal-mart with sign and dog 4 min Omg 3
Kream Kastle Closed 17 min Omg 2
Mayor wrong about excise tax 27 min guest 52
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 49 min Asa a liar 957
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr sugar 29,858
How many times you forgive him 2 hr gest 29
FREE Concert in the Park (are you going? ) 3 hr Change 1
•••
•••
Blytheville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Blytheville Jobs

•••
•••