Gosnell PD looking for a rape suspect

Jan 21, 2010 Full story: KAIT-TV Jonesboro 26

Gosnell Police say they are looking for 27 year old Kenneth W. Carter, Jr. "We got a warrant for his arrest for felony rape of a 13 year old girl," said Lieutenant Darrell Watkins.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BOLO

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jan 21, 2010
Any updates?
mee

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jan 21, 2010
he might be dead
shatara

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jan 23, 2010
mee wrote:
he might be dead
I really don't appreciate this comment!
lilpep

United States

#5 Jan 23, 2010
shatara wrote:
<quoted text>
if its true the a##hole needs to to be dead
sweetnsassy

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2010
shatara wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a $hit!! I am sure this girl didn't appreciate being raped by this pervert either.
Dexter

Benton, AR

#7 Jan 26, 2010
mee wrote:
he might be dead
Make that 'should/will be'
shatara

Maumelle, AR

#9 Jan 29, 2010
U people are just as ignorant as I expected! He is innocent until proven guilty. Aint nobody got no proof of rape and its still under investigation. And for the person wishing death on him, I hope u have a relationship with God. Because that is something you don't do. May God have mercy on ur poor ignorant soul because u know not of what u speak of!

Since: Dec 09

Blytheville

#10 Jan 29, 2010
Who's the girl that got raped?
its me

Benton, AR

#11 Jan 30, 2010
shatara wrote:
U people are just as ignorant as I expected! He is innocent until proven guilty. Aint nobody got no proof of rape and its still under investigation. And for the person wishing death on him, I hope u have a relationship with God. Because that is something you don't do. May God have mercy on ur poor ignorant soul because u know not of what u speak of!
I couldnt have said better myself.

Little Rock, AR

#12 Jan 30, 2010
He must have something to hide.
wow

Little Rock, AR

#13 Jan 30, 2010
1st of all thats what ppl saying and i hope he have mercy on ya soul for protecting him hell if he did rape a lil girl sumbody should have done sumthing 2 him cause if that was my daughter i kno i would have STUPID ASS
aftermarket

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#14 Jan 30, 2010
shatara if you were all about god you would know its wrong to call people ignorant. your no different than the people wishing death on someone. you call people poor dumb ig. get real use god for praise .
Thing Is

Malvern, AR

#15 Jan 30, 2010
shatara wrote:
There is a differerence in an investigation and a warrant!!!!!!!!!! For them to go on the news pleading for information to his where abouts they have strong proof! I dont care if the girl stood up and said it was her ideal it's stll rape. A 13yo cant make a decision like that in her life and he needs to be dead! And with any luck he is!!!!!! Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!
old

United States

#16 Jan 30, 2010
?
DHS

United States

#17 Feb 1, 2010
The lil girl that got raped! Her mom knows where he is hidding and is stupid as hell! because now Dhs is on her fat big lip Ass!!!( Monique Lawshaell)
Thing Is wrote:
<quoted text> There is a differerence in an investigation and a warrant!!!!!!!!!! For them to go on the news pleading for information to his where abouts they have strong proof! I dont care if the girl stood up and said it was her ideal it's stll rape. A 13yo cant make a decision like that in her life and he needs to be dead! And with any luck he is!!!!!! Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!
stupid

Monette, AR

#18 Feb 1, 2010
Thing Is wrote:
<quoted text> There is a differerence in an investigation and a warrant!!!!!!!!!! For them to go on the news pleading for information to his where abouts they have strong proof! I dont care if the girl stood up and said it was her ideal it's stll rape. A 13yo cant make a decision like that in her life and he needs to be dead! And with any luck he is!!!!!! Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!
you are so right he raped that little girl he needs to be put in jail,if it was my little girl god have mercy on him
wow

Greenville, TX

#20 Feb 7, 2010
DID U EVA TEACH UR CHILD THAT WHEN U START A LIE UR SUPPOSE TO KEEP THAT LIE GOING, AND NAW DHS AINT ON UR BACK FOR DAT UR DAUGHTER DONE TALKED A LIITTLE TOO MUCH TO HER FRIENDS AT SCHOOL, AND HOW CAN U SAY SHE WAS RAPPED HAS EVERYBODY ELSE DAT *YOU* KNOW SHE HAS HAD SEX WITH BEEN CHARGED TOO, CUZ DHS KNOWS MORE THAN WHAT (MONIQUE) THINK THEY KNOW SO WHEN ITS SAID AND DONE, U FORGOT ABOUT HIS PHONE BUT HIS RECORD ON HIS PHONE SAID A WHOLE LOT, AND MONIQUE DONT KNOW WHERE HE AT., SHE JUST MADE SURE HE DISAPPEARED,AND YALL NEED TO WATCH WHAT U SAY ON THE WEB CUZ IT CAN B TRACED BELIEVE THAT. U ALL MUST NOT WATCH COURT TV.(STUPID) MONIQUE U DEAD WRONG THOUGH CUZ U MAKIN UR DAUGHTER GO THROUGH SAYING ALL THAT STUFF AND QUIT ASKING HER QUESTIONS WHEN SHE GET OUT OF SCHOOL CUZ ITS TOO LATE. EVERYBODY N TOWN KNOW WHAT U HAD DONE, AND WHO U HAD DO IT, SO ALL YALL GOING DOWN.
thats rigth

Little Rock, AR

#21 Feb 25, 2010
look like sonboby run in to him hope he ash god 4giveness if not he will pay 4 is sins//
unimportant

United States

#22 Feb 25, 2010
wow wrote:
DID U EVA TEACH UR CHILD THAT WHEN U START A LIE UR SUPPOSE TO KEEP THAT LIE GOING, AND NAW DHS AINT ON UR BACK FOR DAT UR DAUGHTER DONE TALKED A LIITTLE TOO MUCH TO HER FRIENDS AT SCHOOL, AND HOW CAN U SAY SHE WAS RAPPED HAS EVERYBODY ELSE DAT *YOU* KNOW SHE HAS HAD SEX WITH BEEN CHARGED TOO, CUZ DHS KNOWS MORE THAN WHAT (MONIQUE) THINK THEY KNOW SO WHEN ITS SAID AND DONE, U FORGOT ABOUT HIS PHONE BUT HIS RECORD ON HIS PHONE SAID A WHOLE LOT, AND MONIQUE DONT KNOW WHERE HE AT., SHE JUST MADE SURE HE DISAPPEARED,AND YALL NEED TO WATCH WHAT U SAY ON THE WEB CUZ IT CAN B TRACED BELIEVE THAT. U ALL MUST NOT WATCH COURT TV.(STUPID) MONIQUE U DEAD WRONG THOUGH CUZ U MAKIN UR DAUGHTER GO THROUGH SAYING ALL THAT STUFF AND QUIT ASKING HER QUESTIONS WHEN SHE GET OUT OF SCHOOL CUZ ITS TOO LATE. EVERYBODY N TOWN KNOW WHAT U HAD DONE, AND WHO U HAD DO IT, SO ALL YALL GOING DOWN.
if it is true then the raper and the mom need to be locked up
ha ha

Blytheville, AR

#23 Mar 29, 2010
you didnt get em leu! he killed hisself cuz he new you a bad mo-fo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Phillips out 14 min No neck 49
Sanders poor hiring 20 min Another voter 4
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 29,901
waffle inn 5 hr Mizzou 3
Waffle Inn 5 hr Mizzou21 5
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr Granpa bilbo 10,067
Gary money missing Phillips 9 hr Dripper 4
Blytheville Dating
Find my Match

Blytheville Jobs

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blytheville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blytheville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]