Comments
1 - 20 of 65 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
concern

Lake City, AR

#1 Jan 11, 2013
What do you do when these people cant do there job .T hey pick up my friend Put her in jail Said she fail to apear in court When she was there mrs langston drop all charges on her at the request of her grand father But because of a lack of communcation at the police dept she is back in jail tonight These are the people who is protecting us IT is a shame
swf30

Blytheville, AR

#2 Jan 11, 2013
That would have nothing to do with the police department. The judge makes the decision and puts it on the docket. The court clerk takes what the judge put on the dockets and does what she needs to do. If there was an fta issued, the clerk issued the warrant based on the fta being put on the docket. Sounds to me that everyone was just doing their job. I'm not saying your friend did or didn't show up in court, I'm just saying if there is a mistake, put blame on the right person. Secondly, take it up with the judge in court! That would be the smart thing to do.

Ps--just so you know--the judge, court clerk and police officers are human just like you! Do you think maybe it was an oversight and honest mistake that can easily be corrected once the judge looks at it and the situation is explained? Word of advice for you-no need in throwing stones in a glass house! I guarantee you make mistakes also.
concern

Lake City, AR

#3 Jan 12, 2013
You sound like the fool you are to me .This is total diffent then the stupid saying about glass houses this is a person dumb ass
disgusting

Grapevine, AR

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Hire a lawyer to help find out who made the ERROR! I had a friend that was arrested on fta for speeding ticket. after he was released he went home and found his PAID receipt
hmmm

Blytheville, AR

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Your the one making accusations on a WEBSITE without calling the clerks office to even verify what the judge wrote on the docket and I'm the dumb ass!! Re-read my post again!! You're accusing the officer that served a warrant, that the CLERK issued based on what the JUDGE wrote on the docket! Who's the dumb ass? Seems to me you're too busy trying to find someone to blame and it's automatically BPD. I've worked for the court system in another city, so I know the process of paperwork and how things can get misplaced and/or miscommunicated. Go to the clerks office and ask them to look up the original docket? Or does that take too much effort for you?

Btw-it's obvious to me that your small, low education brain will probably not be able to process all of this information. It's okay. I've dealt with ignorant people several times before. The "glass house" reference was to the fact I'm sure you've made mistakes at your job (if you even have one--a lot of people are to lazy or stupid to even get or keep one). And I'm sure you're so PERFECT you've never made a mistake before in your life. The officer, clerk and judge are human and make mistakes just like you.

Like I said, you probably won't understand a word I've typed. It's okay. Here again is my advice to you and your friend CALL THE CLERKS OFFICE MONDAY MORNING AND SPEAK TO THE LADIES THERE INSTEAD OF DECIDING ITS ONE PERSONS FAULT OVER ANOTHER!! Damn is that so difficult.

Grapevine, AR

#6 Jan 12, 2013
maybe it is a software problem?
hmmmmm

Little Rock, AR

#7 Jan 12, 2013
guest wrote:
maybe it is a software problem?
funny but this broke@ss town never has any money to fix anything

Grapevine, AR

#8 Jan 12, 2013
swf30 wrote:
That would have nothing to do with the police department. The judge makes the decision and puts it on the docket. The court clerk takes what the judge put on the dockets and does what she needs to do. If there was an fta issued, the clerk issued the warrant based on the fta being put on the docket. Sounds to me that everyone was just doing their job. I'm not saying your friend did or didn't show up in court, I'm just saying if there is a mistake, put blame on the right person. Secondly, take it up with the judge in court! That would be the smart thing to do.
Ps--just so you know--the judge, court clerk and police officers are human just like you! Do you think maybe it was an oversight and honest mistake that can easily be corrected once the judge looks at it and the situation is explained? Word of advice for you-no need in throwing stones in a glass house! I guarantee you make mistakes also.
sounds to me like someone screwed up. the screw up landed someone in jail. that is a BAD thing!!
duh

Little Rock, AR

#9 Jan 12, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds to me like someone screwed up. the screw up landed someone in jail. that is a BAD thing!!
yea the person who landed in jail screwed up
concern

Lake City, AR

#10 Jan 12, 2013
No this is to dum ass I work every day unlike you .I also work in law enforcement from 1972 till 1979 ATF we didnt make mistakes we acted on nothing unless we were sure i know all the things that the court does also AND it is not all the time legal they have their ways of doing things .If u did work courts You know what i am talking about.
P R J

Lake City, AR

#11 Jan 12, 2013
nothing worth looking atyet

Grapevine, AR

#12 Jan 12, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
yea the person who landed in jail screwed up
how did they screw up if they cleared everything with court? You are the dumb a$$
hmmm

Kellyville, OK

#13 Jan 12, 2013
I work two jobs thank you very much!!!! There have been times in the court I worked in where the persons name was called and they WERE NOT THERE! After their name is called several times they are considered FAILED TO APPEAR AND THE WARRANT IS ISSUED!! Not the judges fault when they walk in the last minute wanting their facts heard! The date and time is on the ticket!!! Be there before court starts. Like I said previously, ask the CLERK to pull the docket! I can guarantee you it says FTA! That would be the judges fault!! Not the officer! Since you know so much about the paperwork part if the court system I'm still left wondering why didn't you do that instead of posting here?? Perhaps you're blowing smoke and don't know as much as you say you do. Go on and respond to this cause you have to have the last word and can't stand someone that has a little more smarts than you do has proved you wrong. Oh well. I can be the better person an walk away from this one. You started the forum anyways. I stated what I know first hand and how things can get mixed up. It happens. If its an error on their part, I'm sure they will fix it. You can't tell me that out of every court system there is in the United States that Blytheville's is the only one that had made an error (if that's even the case).
well

Little Rock, AR

#14 Jan 12, 2013
concern wrote:
No this is to dum ass I work every day unlike you .I also work in law enforcement from 1972 till 1979 ATF we didnt make mistakes we acted on nothing unless we were sure i know all the things that the court does also AND it is not all the time legal they have their ways of doing things .If u did work courts You know what i am talking about.
"we didn't make mistakes" makes you a liar
Fast n furious

Little Rock, AR

#15 Jan 12, 2013
mistake free

Little Rock, AR

#16 Jan 12, 2013
atf abuse website

Little Rock, AR

#17 Jan 12, 2013
http://www.atfabuse.com/atfabuse-6.html

"we didn't make mistakes"
zipper

Grapevine, AR

#18 Jan 12, 2013
hmmm wrote:
I work two jobs thank you very much!!!! There have been times in the court I worked in where the persons name was called and they WERE NOT THERE! After their name is called several times they are considered FAILED TO APPEAR AND THE WARRANT IS ISSUED!! Not the judges fault when they walk in the last minute wanting their facts heard! The date and time is on the ticket!!! Be there before court starts. Like I said previously, ask the CLERK to pull the docket! I can guarantee you it says FTA! That would be the judges fault!! Not the officer! Since you know so much about the paperwork part if the court system I'm still left wondering why didn't you do that instead of posting here?? Perhaps you're blowing smoke and don't know as much as you say you do. Go on and respond to this cause you have to have the last word and can't stand someone that has a little more smarts than you do has proved you wrong. Oh well. I can be the better person an walk away from this one. You started the forum anyways. I stated what I know first hand and how things can get mixed up. It happens. If its an error on their part, I'm sure they will fix it. You can't tell me that out of every court system there is in the United States that Blytheville's is the only one that had made an error (if that's even the case).
zip it up dumb a$$ popo
Oops

Little Rock, AR

#19 Jan 12, 2013
concern wrote:
What do you do when these people cant do there job .T hey pick up my friend Put her in jail Said she fail to apear in court When she was there mrs langston drop all charges on her at the request of her grand father But because of a lack of communcation at the police dept she is back in jail tonight These are the people who is protecting us IT is a shame
Gramps didn't get the charges dropped. The court issued a warrant which communicated to the cops to put her in jail.
ME TOO

Little Rock, AR

#20 Jan 12, 2013
concern wrote:
That happens all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.P.D. wants more officers for this SMALL town! 4 min Just sayin 17
AIDS in Blytheville (Mar '11) 5 min Help 56
football player 16 min HaHa 33
This town is a war zone 36 min Gertie 7
Kenny an Tina 1 hr Guest 2 4
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr guest 29,638
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr Still Listening 9,873
Donny Cook 9 hr Guest 11
nucor affairs 20 hr guest 17
•••
•••
•••

Blytheville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE