Why are blacks so ignorant in Blytheville Arkansas?

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
guest

Blytheville, AR

#1 Nov 8, 2011
Really I know there are smart ones. But talking stupid, standing in the road, and spending all the your welfare money on cellphones and gold teeth is not to smart. Oh and falling for the republican scam about buying cellphones with food stamps. Very stupid.
Seen The Light

Little Rock, AR

#2 Nov 8, 2011
guest wrote:
Really I know there are smart ones. But talking stupid, standing in the road, and spending all the your welfare money on cellphones and gold teeth is not to smart. Oh and falling for the republican scam about buying cellphones with food stamps. Very stupid.
Don't need to buy cell phones with food stamps, if you get food stamps, you're prequalified for a cell phone. Don't have to be black to get one, Hispanics and Peruvians can get them too. I heard that a white woman on Walnut got one, don't know that for sure, hate to get a rumor started.
guest

Blytheville, AR

#3 Nov 8, 2011
Seen The Light wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to buy cell phones with food stamps, if you get food stamps, you're prequalified for a cell phone. Don't have to be black to get one, Hispanics and Peruvians can get them too. I heard that a white woman on Walnut got one, don't know that for sure, hate to get a rumor started.
That to. Maybe dumbaZz the topic up. Sounds like I hate blacks which I don't. Hm need to rephrase it.
guest

Lonoke, AR

#4 Nov 8, 2011
One word--NI88ER
Guest

Blytheville, AR

#5 Nov 8, 2011
btw I am white and I have a free cell phone because I have foodstamps so yes you can do that
guest

Lonoke, AR

#6 Nov 8, 2011
Your a NI88ER too then. You get foodstamps but your on the internet. btw you can be white and be a NI88ER!
Seen The Light

Little Rock, AR

#7 Nov 8, 2011
We really are into name calling, aren't we? Plenty of people having a rough time of it now might seem strange, having Internet and being on food stamps, don't know the circumstances, never been in their shoes, so I choose not to judge. As long as people are actually doing the best they can, I don't have a problem with it.
guest

Lonoke, AR

#8 Nov 8, 2011
NI88ERS are not doing their best! So you should have a problem with it as I do!
Seen The Light

Little Rock, AR

#9 Nov 8, 2011
guest wrote:
NI88ERS are not doing their best! So you should have a problem with it as I do!
I have a feeling that you would be repulsive to society as a whole, than the people you're bad mouthing
guest

Blytheville, AR

#10 Nov 8, 2011
Guest wrote:
btw I am white and I have a free cell phone because I have foodstamps so yes you can do that
Well your getting to much money on your food stamps "Dumbo".
guest

Blytheville, AR

#11 Nov 8, 2011
Seen The Light wrote:
We really are into name calling, aren't we? Plenty of people having a rough time of it now might seem strange, having Internet and being on food stamps, don't know the circumstances, never been in their shoes, so I choose not to judge. As long as people are actually doing the best they can, I don't have a problem with it.
It shows you how stupid they are. Buying a phone with your government aid? That supplies you food.
Scrooge

London, TX

#12 Nov 8, 2011
Seen The Light wrote:
Plenty of people having a rough time of it now might seem strange, having Internet and being on food stamps, don't know the circumstances, never been in their shoes, so I choose not to judge. As long as people are actually doing the best they can, I don't have a problem with it.
Better to have internet than cable if it comes to that.
news

United States

#13 Nov 8, 2011
well guest proved the point I was going to make, that most people (any race) from Northeast Arkansas are ignorant!
guest

Manila, AR

#14 Nov 9, 2011
news wrote:
well guest proved the point I was going to make, that most people (any race) from Northeast Arkansas are ignorant!
And texas is full of shit kickers
Seen The Light

Little Rock, AR

#15 Nov 9, 2011
news wrote:
well guest proved the point I was going to make, that most people (any race) from Northeast Arkansas are ignorant!
How far from Northeast Arkansas did you have to go before you got ignorant, or have always been that way
Right or Wrong

Little Rock, AR

#16 Nov 9, 2011
news wrote:
well guest proved the point I was going to make, that most people (any race) from Northeast Arkansas are ignorant!
No guest just prove that he/she is diffently ignorant, as well as, alot of white people in this racist town!
turbodog62

United States

#17 Nov 9, 2011
Let's put color/race aside for a moment. As George Carlin said "Think of how stupid the average person is then think that 50% of them are stupider than that?" Blytheville #3 in violent crime but we got to be f'in #1 in stupid? Anybody disagree?
thacutta

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Nov 9, 2011
guest wrote:
NI88ERS are not doing their best! So you should have a problem with it as I do!
well f u so into name calling just stand in front of a store while a black person is up there r while I am up there and when I get done you will b black and blue...
thacutta

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Nov 9, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>It shows you how stupid they are. Buying a phone with your government aid? That supplies you food.
u must dnt think white ppl get government assistance? U r stupid... I got a free cell on a upgrade. IPhone 4s. But u will b ok. I ain't tripping in wat ppl mite say bout black ppl. Longs as I dnt hear it r my kids hear it bc I will hurt sumone. So keep being the klans man u r. Talking sh*t and hiding behind ur computer bc I c rite now u r a coward...! So coward have ur funny!!! Ol d**k n the b**ty a** dude.!!! Lmmfao!!
Retro Active

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Nov 9, 2011
Guest wrote:
btw I am white and I have a free cell phone because I have foodstamps so yes you can do that
Well you better damn well be thanking me and the rest of the hard working people who bust their asses every day so we can have half our paychecks snatched away from us so people like you can do nothing and still have a cell phone and Internet! Excuse me, but I have to pay for my own cell phone. I don't get it given to me for free. Nor do I get ANYTHING for free. I have to earn it. I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, would u?

Worthless, lazy, no-good pile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new guy at kroger 7 min cuttie pie 7
whites vs blacks in b ville 42 min Truth 5
Idella Tamplin Hill at Henry Mays church 1 hr tequila 11
*keep a word drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 2 hr cooper 2,886
Mayors Race Results being questioned 2 hr Concern Individual 31
Overpass... 3 hr Truth 5
What happened on the airbase tonight?? 3 hr Tom 15
Blytheville school district losing students 4 hr smh 60
Armorel Wed fyi 17
Blytheville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blytheville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blytheville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:33 pm PST

ESPN 3:33PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Live: Titans vs. Jaguars
ESPN 4:21 PM
Jags don 'I Can't Breathe' shirts for warmups
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams