HAHAHAHA

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2011
That B***H going around here with craps that's why she got put out her sister house ha ha ha ha ha
Yup

Beebe, AR

#2 Feb 19, 2011
That big fat beast swear she bad and ain't never been in a fight a day n her life. She swear montanna want to marry her yeah right don't get your hopes high cause him and wookie will b tieing the knot. All that talk she do on facebook b so funny quit stunting al your life u live from house to house u stank you weak as water and can't even buy papmers for your baby
be real

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2011
Y'ALL ANT GOT SHIT TO DO BUT KEEP MY FRIEND NAME ON HERE Y'ALL JUS MAD CUZ HE DON'T WANT WOOKIE BULLDAGING ASS N MY FRIEND NEVA GOT PUT OUT ON LOONIE SHE MOVE N HER HOUSE NEXT MONTH STUPID B!TČ%#$....
WHATEVER

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2011
That big B++ch did get put out her sister was so dumb to let that go down but she a dumb idiot to. And trust and believe moving to the projects still not having her own. She claim her mom and dad have all this money well they need to buy heer some new clothes cause that big stanky dike wear the same clothes 2 and 3 times a week. And just cause she put money on montanna books and her phone don't mean that he want her y she bragging she getting her own spot for them DUMB DUMB DUMB take care of your baby that u have no clue who the father is before you take care of a man stupid
Iesha Jackson

United States

#5 Feb 19, 2011
First n for most DUMM A$$ H03$ NO ONE IS MOVING TO THE PROJECTS NO ONE IS ABOUT TO TAKE CARE OF MONT WEN HE GET OUT N NOOOOOOOO MAME I TAKE CARE OF MY OWN BABY N ITS NO LIMIT WEN IT COMES TO IYONA NN ANT NOOOOOO BODY GET KICKED OUT OF NOOOOOO DANG WERE N BY WHO AN WAT ARMY..... Y'ALL JUS MAD CZ ALL MY B!tć&es luv me n I'M ON Y'ALL MIND 24/7 SO KILL YO SELF N YEAH I NW WHO MY BABY DADDY IS DO Y'ALL NW IS THE QUESTION.....N YEAH I TALK MY ISH ON FB CUZ I ANT GOT TO HIDE BEHIND NO NAME WEN I TALK ABOUT NICOLE (WOOKIE) ALLAN.... UN LIKE Y'ALL BUT I'M DONE..... N WHO EVA SAID MY MAMA N DADDY HAD A LOT OF MONEY IF THEY DID I HOPE THEY WOULDN'T STILL BE N BLYTHEVILLE.....
Mika

Little Rock, AR

#6 Feb 20, 2011
Iesha stop lieing you know u plan on Montanna living with you but he will be right on McHaney. I guess you will always try to walk on McHaney or go over your one armed grandaddy house when he get out just to see him. Now that's sad that's what u have to do to see that man a true stalker lol. I'll be glad when Wookie put them hands on your big sloppy stanky bob faye big foot a&&. And what does that lil black monkey of yours have that she wants for nothing? You have to beg your momma for her pampers cause your broke A** daddy takes all her hair money. He around here trying to Screw the whole town with his one-eyed A%%. But as you say 26 years hahahaha if im not mistaken her kids is not the only kids but ok and Portia did put you out cause Roscoe said you had to go u dummy and change your clothes Fred got a lil change right now before he b on blow again
lol

Little Rock, AR

#7 Feb 20, 2011
Nicole do need to put them hands on her but she on her grown woman cause Iesha loves to pick but the bigger they are the harder they fall is what i have always heard
The Blatant Truth

State University, AR

#8 Feb 20, 2011
Iesha, if you have Clamydia, PLEASE go to the clinic. Parasites living off of vaginal pubic hair sets up infection! Your vadge will look like ROADKILL!!!
YES MAM

Little Rock, AR

#9 Feb 20, 2011
She to dumb to go to the clinic well she will go just so she can lie like she prego again that big fat slob is P I T I F U L will do anything for attention lol

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2011
Ewww
just dumb

Bono, AR

#11 Feb 23, 2011
all yall hoes dumb dont worry bout iesha you hoes anit going to do shit and wookie fat dike ass is going to do is be the sneakie hoe she is f//king all mont friend and her sister b???? you cant talk with your over fat sloppy ass you live in the pjs your self you anit got no jobs u a buying d??? to
wordman

United States

#13 Feb 24, 2011
Mnt wookie
iesha big cuz hunny

United States

#14 Feb 25, 2011
Omg I think its like dis y'all jus mad cuz Iesha got a good a$s chance of takin mont from wookie dats y u haters keep puttin her on here if wookie n mont been together that long n ant neva got married it ant gone happen so she can cancel that one hunny he jus using her to take care of him n esha cuz my bitch ant got to work n most of y'all is project b's n e ways jus around her trien to get a nutt wookie mad cuz mont beat her to that ass n the first place n y y'all mad at esha he ant y'all di%k she need to take that up wit mont that makes it 2 babies he had on u hun u have no ring all u gt is one buy him n yo own daugter was staying wit esha wen she stayed on lonnie n u didn't even nw that the girl even rode n yo truck daaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnnn were dey do dat at..... lmmaooooo
iesha big cuz hunny

United States

#15 Feb 25, 2011
N wen I say one I ment one child by him...
just dumb

Lake City, AR

#16 Feb 25, 2011
lol wrote:
Nicole do need to put them hands on her but she on her grown woman cause Iesha loves to pick but the bigger they are the harder they fall is what i have always heard
wookie aint do shit but keep being a ass she aint going to do shit to iesha wat she need to do is worry bout mont getting n her ass bout jed cuase he said when he get out geting them lmao
hahaha

United States

#17 Feb 26, 2011
The Blatant Truth wrote:
Iesha, if you have Clamydia, PLEASE go to the clinic. Parasites living off of vaginal pubic hair sets up infection! Your vadge will look like ROADKILL!!!
. U must got parasites living off u r u may have all the ish u named yo damn self...

Little Rock, AR

#18 Feb 26, 2011
Mont is locked up move on please.
A MESS

Blytheville, AR

#20 Mar 1, 2011
Guest wrote:
Mont is locked up move on please.
u move on b///h
Right

Little Rock, AR

#21 Mar 4, 2011
Iesha swear she the s*** since her non educated low-life butt is at Denso NEWSFLASH who csn't work at Denso? And why you doing all that talking at work just know WOOKIE don't have to put money on her phone now Mont books cause u the dumb dike that does and watch who he be with when he comes homes now IESHA BIG FOOT BOBFA LOOKING A%%
a mes

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Mar 4, 2011
Right wrote:
Iesha swear she the s*** since her non educated low-life butt is at Denso NEWSFLASH who csn't work at Denso? And why you doing all that talking at work just know WOOKIE don't have to put money on her phone now Mont books cause u the dumb dike that does and watch who he be with when he comes homes now IESHA BIG FOOT BOBFA LOOKING A%%
you a dumb wookie and her followers dont worry bout what she do where out your man looking ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armorel, coach ward 7 min Guest 5
Mayor wrong about excise tax 43 min Guest 24
How many times you forgive him 53 min Guest 10
rachael cole 1 hr need to talk 4
will african american hairdressers "do" white h... 2 hr guest 12
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 2 hr guest 388
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr guest 949
June Sparks Larimore and Greg Larimore (Jan '12) 2 hr bill meoff 123
Popeyes moving into Blytheville, Yippie!!!! (Jan '14) 5 hr guest too 56
•••