Mr Fisk

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

all the haters are singing a new tune now. there putting in grass and trees and making that store look nice. cource its going to bring in the black people but there money is green so thats allrite.
i know jim wittacombe is fussing he always has but he limps you know what i mean.
Mr Likeit

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Dont know who Jim Wittacombe is but it does look nice.
Now city officials need to hold ALL others business to the standards they have held this one.
Make the existing ones clean up and the new ones meet strict guidelines.

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Maybe that was part of the deal. Out of LR in one of the very upscale neighborhoods, there is a Walmart but it doesn't look like Walmart inside or out.
Mr Likeit

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

I think those "elite" should issue a public apology not only ti dollar general but to the community for the ugliness they created.
And now city officials do your job and CLEAN UP BLYTHEVILLE. Stop letting businesses look like yard sales and temporary places.
wow wow

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

I agree the Dollar Store looks great and will be a asset to Blytheville!! Those so called Elites will be the first ones in there!!!!! are should I say idiots!!!!!

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Yeah I really like the white gravel ditch at the back. Now that's awesome!
Yea

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Yea that yellow and black sign is a real touch of class
Ah Choo on you

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

They'll probably change the color of the gravel just for you and I just know the corporate colors can be changed because you don't think its "classy"
You really must be retarded you dipsh*t. Would you rather have the barbecue stand back or the trailer park.
You really must be f$$kin retarded

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Ah Choo on you wrote:
They'll probably change the color of the gravel just for you and I just know the corporate colors can be changed because you don't think its "classy"
You really must be retarded you dipsh*t. Would you rather have the barbecue stand back or the trailer park.
You really must be f$$kin retarded
Penns bbq was good food yea there's a bunch of people that would rather have it back instead of the dollar general. The rest of the world doesn't agree with you cause you're a f$$kin retard
Like it

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

The landscaping I saw today looks really nice. Hate to see a lot of hot concrete parking lots with no greenery or trees.
Stump

Manila, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Yea wrote:
Yea that yellow and black sign is a real touch of class
The company with that yellow and black sign had over Four Billion Dollars in sales last year.$4,000,000,000. Money talks...bull$hit walks. How was your walk today?
neighbor

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

I live really close to the store and I believe most of the grounds work and extras wasnt because Mr Ware wasnt made to do it. I think it is because he wanted to do it as to try to please the residents around.It looks really nice and yes I will be shopping there.. To close ,hate going to walmart when I can walk to the store....You gotta try to see it from everyones views but really happy it looks great.And everyone has a right to shop at it.. I really dont understand the I think I'm better attitude..Would be nice if most looked this nice and we do have some very pretty places...I love Blytheville and wish we could conquer more important issues like drugs, and theif...The easiest is clean up if everyone would take pride in their property
Just the Facts

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Nobody had a "I'm better attitude" they just didn't want the noise and traffic and litter that will come from a retail store surrounded by houses. People who exercised their right to file a law suit were labled with the "I'm better attitude" by haters.
Glad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Logan can now walk across the street ty buy his DEPENDS Underwear. And Dan Ritchey can spend some of the Larimore blood money at the location.
red one

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Bwawawahahha!!
Shot at

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Yes watch the national news last week and your more likely to get shot at a Dollar Store than in a third world country. Show that many police officers killed in dollar store robbery in the last year.I imagine they are lining up to rob the place with the Grand robbing o I mean the Grand Openning.
Shot at

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

All those people need is a gun shop now next door
quest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Shot at wrote:
Yes watch the national news last week and your more likely to get shot at a Dollar Store than in a third world country. Show that many police officers killed in dollar store robbery in the last year.I imagine they are lining up to rob the place with the Grand robbing o I mean the Grand Openning.
Give us a brief listing of the Dollar Stores where shootings have taken place and a link to the source of this information. I don't know what watching the national news has to do with getting shot at anyway. Are you saying that watching the news increases our chances of getting shot at in a third world country? I think that you are making this stuff up, but please prove me wrong, I watch the news and shop at DG and I have never been shot at.
LMAO

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us a brief listing of the Dollar Stores where shootings have taken place and a link to the source of this information. I don't know what watching the national news has to do with getting shot at anyway. Are you saying that watching the news increases our chances of getting shot at in a third world country? I think that you are making this stuff up, but please prove me wrong, I watch the news and shop at DG and I have never been shot at.
Face it DG is barely one step above a 7-11.
quest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it DG is barely one step above a 7-11.
And what does that have to do with the lies about getting shot at a DG? The ledge of a cliff is one step from an injury but it is still a lot better. Give us a little data on those Dollar General crime statistics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Blytheville Forum right now

Search the Blytheville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tabitha from McDonalds 22 min curiousjoe 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 57 min nobody 29,419
Tenaris What the hell kind of bouns check was t... 2 hr Was there 28
County Roads 4 hr Because 2
wanting to buy used tanning bed (Apr '10) 4 hr Monica Koole 15
School Choice 5 hr Realist 804
Debate: Ferguson - Blytheville, AR 6 hr Guest 32
Black Tribe Start Riot in Perkins Today 14 hr what had happened... 8
•••