How many unsolved murders have there been in Mississippi County?

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Bernie, MO

#1 Sep 20, 2008
After reading about the Larimore case and Amanda Tusing, I started wondering how many cases are there in MS county?
just want 2 know 4 sure

Monette, AR

#2 Sep 20, 2008
There is way more than you really want to even know about. This county has had some strange things happen and it was swept under the carpet.
Go to the Osceola topix and read the Bassett murders. Go to Leachville and/or Monette forum page and read all of those about those strange deaths.
Guest

North Little Rock, AR

#3 Sep 20, 2008
Curious wrote:
After reading about the Larimore case and Amanda Tusing, I started wondering how many cases are there in MS county?
Well the Larimore case is closed arrest made 2 convictions and 1 acquittal, case solved nothing more can be done. The Tusing case is in Craighead County.
Curious

Bernie, MO

#4 Sep 20, 2008
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the Larimore case is closed arrest made 2 convictions and 1 acquittal, case solved nothing more can be done. The Tusing case is in Craighead County.
The Tusing case still had MS county law enforcement involved.

And yeah I still want to know there has to be a common thread here.
Hmmm

Traverse City, MI

#5 Sep 20, 2008
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tusing case still had MS county law enforcement involved.
And yeah I still want to know there has to be a common thread here.
A common thread meaning poor investigators, evidence gatherers, prosecutors???
guest

North Little Rock, AR

#6 Sep 20, 2008
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tusing case still had MS county law enforcement involved.
And yeah I still want to know there has to be a common thread here.
No it happened in Craighead county and can't involve MS law enforcement.
RIP SHANE

Dexter, MO

#7 Sep 20, 2008
DONT FORGET THE SHANE PILGRAM CASE
guest

North Little Rock, AR

#8 Sep 20, 2008
RIP SHANE wrote:
DONT FORGET THE SHANE PILGRAM CASE
Well yea you have to cause this thread is about unsolved cases and that one has an arrest, trial and a verdict. Or lets just change this to all cases
RIP SHANE

Dexter, MO

#9 Sep 20, 2008
OH, NO!! I WILL NEVER FORGET IT B/C IT HAS NEVER BEEN SOLVED!! BY THE WAY GUEST, THE THREAD IS CALLED UNSOLVED MURDERS!! HELLO? THEY HAVEN'T NEVER SOLVED IT!!
guest

North Little Rock, AR

#10 Sep 20, 2008
RIP SHANE wrote:
OH, NO!! I WILL NEVER FORGET IT B/C IT HAS NEVER BEEN SOLVED!! BY THE WAY GUEST, THE THREAD IS CALLED UNSOLVED MURDERS!! HELLO? THEY HAVEN'T NEVER SOLVED IT!!
Yes they did arrested went to court got a verdict case closed. No reason to argue with you the court documents are permenant and will speak for themselves you just don't want to accept the verdict case closed. Doesn't even belong in the same sentence as the Tusing case. Don't ever forget your friend or relative just don't try to compare this case to others whose families have never had what you have had a day in court.
want 2 know 4 sure

Monette, AR

#11 Sep 20, 2008
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No it happened in Craighead county and can't involve MS law enforcement.
Well those murders unsolved in Monette are very interesting to read. Just because the state has marked boundaries for the counties, don't mean the crimes stop there.
One of the females killed somewhere in the same time frame as June, it was told this girl had dated Larrimore.....interesting....
guest

North Little Rock, AR

#12 Sep 21, 2008
want 2 know 4 sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well those murders unsolved in Monette are very interesting to read. Just because the state has marked boundaries for the counties, don't mean the crimes stop there.
One of the females killed somewhere in the same time frame as June, it was told this girl had dated Larrimore.....interesting....
Great may involve MS county citizens but because the state marked boundries it is a MS county Law Enforcement unsolved mystery.
class of 1990

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Sep 21, 2008
The question is how many unsolved muders in Miss. co.
Lets see: ROY WELLS
ANTRONE PALMERS
PETER FALLS
JEROME WEAVER
CAVEMAN(NICKNAME)
THE LADY FOUND DEAD ON PEABODY ST.
OH, YEA DID I SAY THEY WERE ALL BLACK!BLYTHEVILLE PD JUST DON'T CARE,BY THE WAY PAY YOUR DAM BILLS LOL...
MEEE

Dexter, MO

#14 Sep 21, 2008
EVERYTHING ON HERE IS ALWAYS GOT TO BE RACIST
Guest

Alexandria, VA

#15 Sep 23, 2008
MEEE wrote:
EVERYTHING ON HERE IS ALWAYS GOT TO BE RACIST
Well maybe, but it is what it is.

“yeeehaww”

Since: Sep 08

Blytheville

#16 Sep 23, 2008
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
A common thread meaning poor investigators, evidence gatherers, prosecutors???
Yes...and the lady at walnut st storage? Gee wasn't it? Early 80's saw a few old ladies being killed too. A Mrs. Lucy (never knew her last name)

“yeeehaww”

Since: Sep 08

Blytheville

#17 Sep 23, 2008
want 2 know 4 sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well those murders unsolved in Monette are very interesting to read. Just because the state has marked boundaries for the counties, don't mean the crimes stop there.
One of the females killed somewhere in the same time frame as June, it was told this girl had dated Larrimore.....interesting....
THis is the one with the house being burned around a body?

“yeeehaww”

Since: Sep 08

Blytheville

#18 Sep 23, 2008
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe, but it is what it is.
Did I miss something?
GRG

Alexander, AR

#19 Sep 23, 2008
I know this is off topic, but why is it people say BPD is "racist"? Are there not black officers on the force? Is the head of the department not black?
Real Talk

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2008
Don't forget Deion Goodman, Andre Blair, Lil Henry King, Carma over on Sawyer ST.
class of 1990 wrote:
The question is how many unsolved muders in Miss. co.
Lets see: ROY WELLS
ANTRONE PALMERS
PETER FALLS
JEROME WEAVER
CAVEMAN(NICKNAME)
THE LADY FOUND DEAD ON PEABODY ST.
OH, YEA DID I SAY THEY WERE ALL BLACK!BLYTHEVILLE PD JUST DON'T CARE,BY THE WAY PAY YOUR DAM BILLS LOL...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what race snitch most (Jul '10) 3 hr jose 4
Ferguson 4 hr Bob 89
Blacks Protesting 4 hr Just Wondering 1
al not so sharpton 4 hr Guest 5
Tommy Party Down South 5 hr Truth 8
Let's get out here and work for sanders 5 hr Guest 54
Sanders won, Now clean up Blytheville 5 hr Malcolm XXX 5
Blytheville Dating
Find my Match

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blytheville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blytheville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:04 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:04PM
Chris Long appears likely to return for Rams this week
NBC Sports 5:57 AM
Report: Indy ready for "remote possibility" of Rams game moving
NBC Sports 9:35 AM
NFL: Rams-Raiders will remain in St. Louis
Bleacher Report12:08 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Raiders vs. Rams
Bleacher Report11:09 PM
Full Rams Preview for Raiders Game