Bluefield College and RW Buz Wilkinson

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

Triumph Insult Comic Dog

Princeton, WV

#2 Apr 5, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Has anyone seen the Bluefield College commercials where they are asking for donations for their new gym and where the Shott Foundation will match dollar for dollar?. RW Buz Wilkinson looks like he's drunk! I've seen him come out of the liquor store before and it's been more than one bag !
After a day of hard work, what's wrong with an old guy having a drink or twelve?
Sid

Princeton, WV

#3 Apr 5, 2013
Maybe his ex-wife is trying to shoot him again?
1 post removed
ChurchofmyBallsa ck

Bluefield, WV

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Bluefield College is a JOKE! THey charge parents 20 billion dollars a year anyway in their tuition so why are they out there begging like some raggedy azz jezus!

“Life is like a broken record..”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

#6 Apr 6, 2013
ChurchofmyBallsack wrote:
... so why are they out there begging like some raggedy azz jezus!
Well? He was of the most "raggedy"... Jesus was. He was of the most beaten... Jesus was. He was the most humble during it all... Jesus was. The flesh fell from His body as HE took the punishment for YOUR sin... Jesus's flesh did.

And He is the only chance you'll ever have at life when this morning fog is through. Just remember that. Curse Him all your life if you must. But save a place for Him at your hearts table before you're through.

That's not for my "profit" at all. It's for yours.

Note of interest: God calls for a "cheerful" giver. If you won't or can't give cheerfully, then keep your every penny. God doesn't need your money to accomplish what HE wants done.
Triumph Insult Comic Dog

Princeton, WV

#7 Apr 6, 2013
WV Mount U Near wrote:
<quoted text>Well? He was of the most "raggedy"... Jesus was. He was of the most beaten... Jesus was. He was the most humble during it all... Jesus was. The flesh fell from His body as HE took the punishment for YOUR sin... Jesus's flesh did.
And He is the only chance you'll ever have at life when this morning fog is through. Just remember that. Curse Him all your life if you must. But save a place for Him at your hearts table before you're through.
That's not for my "profit" at all. It's for yours.
Note of interest: God calls for a "cheerful" giver. If you won't or can't give cheerfully, then keep your every penny. God doesn't need your money to accomplish what HE wants done.
I think in your zeal to preach, you missed his (or her) point. Bluefield College charges a lot for tuition. Very expensive school. Where does all that money go to?
JeezusPleaseUs

Clay, WV

#8 Apr 6, 2013
So Jesus died for your Sins? Well, I guess WVMountUNear and Bluefield College take that to mean they got a FREE PASS to Sin all day and night!

well, you can't worship both God and Mammon, and Bluefield College loves it's MAMMON!

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.~Jesus, Matt 19:24, Mark 10:24, Luke 18:25

No man can serve two masters: Ye cannot serve God and Mammon.~Jesus, Matt 6:24, Luke 16:13

"

“Life is like a broken record..”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

#9 Apr 6, 2013
JeezusPleaseUs wrote:
So Jesus died for your Sins? Well, I guess WVMountUNear and Bluefield College take that to mean they got a FREE PASS to Sin all day and night!
well, you can't worship both God and Mammon, and Bluefield College loves it's MAMMON!
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.~Jesus, Matt 19:24, Mark 10:24, Luke 18:25
No man can serve two masters: Ye cannot serve God and Mammon.~Jesus, Matt 6:24, Luke 16:13
"
Ah! You preach the Law quite well! Now let's hear a little about Grace. Eh?

lol.

P.S. I wasn't the one that invoked the name of Jesus... I just responded to it.(wink)
JeezusPleaseUs

Princeton, WV

#10 Apr 6, 2013
WV Mount U Near wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! You preach the Law quite well! Now let's hear a little about Grace. Eh?
Everybody thinks they can carry on with their sins and that God's grace is guranteed. No, you fools, God's Grace is only for those who didn't know any better when they sinned. It's not for repeat offenders who think they can jump through some spiritual loophole at the last moment and be granted God's favor.

Eh? I'm sure you've heard of going to hell! Plenty of "christians" down there too!
not on this post Zealot

Alexandria, VA

#11 Apr 6, 2013
JeezusPleaseUs wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody thinks they can carry on with their sins and that God's grace is guranteed. No, you fools, God's Grace is only for those who didn't know any better when they sinned. It's not for repeat offenders who think they can jump through some spiritual loophole at the last moment and be granted God's favor.
Eh? I'm sure you've heard of going to hell! Plenty of "christians" down there too!
No such thing as Hell. Scare tactic by some men thinking how can we fool these people into believing our crap and give us money too? Haha you fell for it! Now get back to the original question about Mr. Wilkinson and BC.

“Life is like a broken record..”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

#12 Apr 6, 2013
JeezusPleaseUs wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody thinks they can carry on with their sins and that God's grace is guranteed. No, you fools, God's Grace is only for those who didn't know any better when they sinned. It's not for repeat offenders who think they can jump through some spiritual loophole at the last moment and be granted God's favor.
Eh? I'm sure you've heard of going to hell! Plenty of "christians" down there too!
(LOUD BUZZER SOUND)

Wrong answer, lol.
Dr BSC

Princeton, WV

#13 Apr 6, 2013
Triumph Insult Comic Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I think in your zeal to preach, you missed his (or her) point. Bluefield College charges a lot for tuition. Very expensive school. Where does all that money go to?
Bluefield college is a private college. They always cost much more to attend than a state college or community college. Many times they are church-affiliated. WV Weslyan is one. Tuition there is outrageous for an undergraduate degree...around six figures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sonny eller 5 min truth 3
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 17 min single91f 1,802
Who's cheating on who 3 hr Pig feet 1
jamal crenshaw 4 hr jamaal 6
Bluefield Walmart - Africa 5 hr Rado 5
Is furnace man trustworthy 6 hr I KNOW 2
Get Rid of HUD and Public Housing 9 hr Cranksmokinhoe 28
Bluefield Dating
Find my Match

Bluefield Jobs

Bluefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bluefield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bluefield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]