pocket pit for sale

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
klone

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jan 29, 2012
got a liter of pocket pitbulls due tha 12th of feb rare bloodline for bluefield wv (bluefield bullies) father is 100% razors edge UCK registered.The mother is 50% razors edge 50% camelot ADBA registered have all papers on dogs. pups will be registered ABKC
email me at thompsoncatfish@yahoo.com leave your info and i will call you back a.s.a.p

Level 5

Since: Nov 11

<><><><><><><>

#2 Jan 29, 2012
Put them on the AA forum.They will be gone in less than an hour!

“<><><><><><><><> <>”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

<><><><><><><><><><>

#3 Jan 29, 2012
lol...youre right.

“<><><><><><><><> <>”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

<><><><><><><><><><>

#4 Jan 29, 2012
They luvs dem pits!
keisha

Bluefield, VA

#5 Jan 29, 2012
if you have any issues moving them let me know i run a pitbull rescue in bluefield www.sukis-foster-rescue.webs.com

“TKC”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Atlanta

#6 Jan 29, 2012
Good for you Keisha,thats very admirable.
Management

Oakvale, WV

#7 Jan 29, 2012
These dogs should all be destroyed. Please sign my petition to keep them out of bluefield.

www.stopfightingdogs.com .
Slick

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2012
Management wrote:
These dogs should all be destroyed. Please sign my petition to keep them out of bluefield.
You should be destroyed along with your offspring ....doesnt sound to damn nice does it? Not all pits are mean dogs nor are they all raised to fight. Fighting dog owners should be put down not the dog. My pit actually saved my sons life as well as protected my house from a break in. All after being rescued from being brought up to fight. So you my friend can go fuck yourself you cold hearted pos.
Management

Rupert, WV

#9 Jan 29, 2012
Go sell your crack rocks. I was talking to the great people of bluefield.
Animal lover

Bluefield, WV

#10 Jan 29, 2012
I'm with Slick.......
keisha

Bluefield, VA

#11 Jan 29, 2012
Any dog can be made aggressive not only pitbulls. the majority of fighting dogs sadly are pitbulls because of they loyalty , dedication, and eagerness to please their owners. please do nit sterotype these innocent dog as you can do the same with a golden retriever and beagle. educate yourself on the breed. it is not the dogs faught it is the humans who train them. i have a pitbull myself as i also rescue pitbulls. i also have 2 children under the age of 3 and 3 cats, my pitbulls are very well socailized and trained and woud not hurt a fly..ignorance begats ignorance..so instead of punishing the responsible pet owners report the dog fighters and abusers to your local animal control office. cause i proise you if you bring BSL laws into my city..i will fight you tooth and nail alongside of PETA and several pitbull orgnizations throught the county. Instead of condeming a breed educate the people who do not know any better.
http://realpitbull.com/
http://pitbullcenterfolds.org/pit-bull-educat...
Question

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jan 29, 2012
Management wrote:
In the 70's it was Dobermans, 80's it was German Shepards, 90's it was Rotweillers.
Now its pitbulls.
Get the f uck over it. I mean seriously. It'll be a new dog in 10 years.
It's the OWNERS faults. ANY DOG CAN BE VICIOUS
Usted es Idioso

Pikesville, MD

#13 Jan 30, 2012
Management wrote:
You're a moron. It's the humans training the dogs to fight that are the problem. Not the breed itself. You can train any breed of dog to be vicious.
lol

Princeton, WV

#14 Jan 30, 2012
Management u are an idiot seriously labs and poodles bite more people per year than pit bulls, you just don't hear about them because they are not as brutal. Most bites are the result of stupidity or negligance
Management

United States

#15 Jan 30, 2012
The mayor doesn't agree.
www.bluefieldbanpit.com
Ohh

United States

#16 Jan 30, 2012
Management wrote:
The mayor doesn't agree.
www.bluefieldbanpit.com
You're an idiot. I have a pitbull that I rescued when she was a pup. She's been around both my kids and she lays outside their bedroom doors every night. Never once has tried to bite ANYONE! I will ger another pit if anything happens to her. You and everyone who signs that petition needs to be educated big time.
Management

United States

#17 Jan 30, 2012
You won't have one in the city limits for long. The mayor is going to see to that.
keisha

Bluefield, VA

#18 Jan 30, 2012
well they might want to ban guns before they ban pitbulls cause i promise you..noone will remove my dogs from my home alive.People like you give west virginia a bad name. i not going to argue with you and stoop to your level..just know if you want to push this..i will push back and i am far more educated and versed in pitbulls then you. So continue being ignorant, i'll continue saving lives -=)
Management

United States

#19 Jan 30, 2012
There is nothing you can do to stop this. It's a law in several big cities honey. Your not educated enough to stop this. The truth is the truth. When those dogs attack it can be deadly and far to many people have lost there lives.
keisha

Bluefield, VA

#20 Jan 30, 2012
Dog Bites
Dog bite statistics
•An estimated 4.7 million dog bites occur in the U.S. each year2,3
•Nearly 800,000 dog bites require medical care2
•Approximately 92% of fatal dog attacks involved male dogs, 94% of which were not neutered1
•Approximately 25% of fatal dog attacks involved chained dogs1
•Approximately 71% of bites occur to the extremities (arms, legs, hands, feet)2
•Approximately two-thirds of bites occurred on or near the victim’s property, and most victims knew the dog
•The insurance industry pays more than $1 billion in dog-bite claims each year3
•At least 25 different breeds of dogs have been involved in the 238 dog-bite-related fatalities in the U.S.4
•Approximately 24% of human deaths involved unrestrained dogs off of their owners’ property4
•Approximately 58% of human deaths involved unrestrained dogs on their owners’ property4
Breed-specific legislation (BSL)
•In response to these statistics, many communities have enacted breed-specific legislation (BSL) that prohibits ownership of certain breeds, such as pit bulls, Rottweilers and others.
•Any breed of dog can bite, and research suggests BSL does little to protect the community from dog-bite incidents.
•In fact, BSL can often have unintended consequences -- such as black-market interest and indiscriminant breeding practices -- resulting in subsequent breed overpopulation that leads to increases in the number of homeless, stray and euthanized dogs.
•Enforcement of BSL has been shown to be very costly and extremely difficult to enforce. One county in Maryland spent more than $560,000 maintaining pit bulls (not including payroll, cross-agency costs and utilities), while fees generated only $35,000.5
•Responsible breeding and ownership, public education and enforcement of existing laws are the most effective ways of reducing dog bites.
•American Humane supports local legislation to protect communities from dangerous animals, but does not advocate laws that target specific breeds of dogs.
Dog bites and children
•50% of dog attacks involved children under 12 years old
•82% of dog bites treated in the emergency room involved children under 15 years old2
•70% of dog-bite fatalities occurred among children under 10 years old5
•Bite rates are dramatically higher among children who are 5 to 9 years old2
•Unsupervised newborns were 370 times more likely than an adult to be killed by a dog5
•65% of bites among children occur to the head and neck2
•Boys under the age of 15 years old are bitten more often than girls of the same age2
What can parents do?
•Educate your children. Studies have found that the number-one dog-bite prevention measure is education. Children who understand how to act around dogs, how to play with dogs, when to leave dogs alone and how to properly meet a dog are much less likely to be bitten. To address this need, American Humane has created American Humane KIDS: Kids Interacting with Dogs Safely™, a dog-bite prevention program specifically for children ages 4 to 7.
•Supervise your children. Unsupervised children may innocently wander too close to a dangerous situation. Eighty-eight percent of fatal dog attacks among 2-year-olds occurred when the child was left unsupervised.1 Supervision of children, especially around dogs, is one way to help ensure they are safe.
Safe rules of behavior for kids
Don’t treat a dog unkindly.
•Never hit, kick, slap or bite a dog or pull on his ears, tail or paws.
Don’t bother a dog when she is busy.
•Never bother dogs with puppies or dogs that are playing with or guarding toys, eating or sleeping. Always leave service dogs alone while they are working.
Don’t approach a dog you don’t know.
•Never approach a dog that is tied up, behind a fence or in a car.
•If you find an animal, call the police or animal control for help.
•If you want to meet a dog, first ask the owner for permission. If the owner says it’s OK, hold out your hand in a fist for the dog to sniff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 57 min single91f 1,669
Review: The Salvation Army 1 hr opinion 4
Who knows this guy?? 1 hr opinion 2
Chick fil a 2 hr turts 2
eddie or wolfman? 3 hr spotting 5
Get Rid of HUD and Public Housing 3 hr fed up 22
Hobby Lobby (Jul '13) 13 hr Scrooge 12
Bluefield Dating
Find my Match

Bluefield Jobs