BSCPsych

Princeton, WV

#1 Nov 28, 2012
The older lady in the Admissions office (gray, curly hair, hefty). If she would have been my very first impression of Bluefield State College then chances are I would have never enrolled. I have had to go into the Admissions office on a couple of occasions to ask for a copy of my admittance letter and to ask about a problem I was having with registration. Both times she was hateful and acted like I was interrupting something she was doing when she was simply sitting behind her desk talking to the younger girl who works in there.

If she doesn't want to be there, she should retire (God knows she looks old enough to do so)!!! The least she could do is smile and act friendly. The first impression a lot of prospective students have is in the Admissions office and if you ask me, she is not giving a good impression of the college. She needs to go.
I KNOW

Bluefield, WV

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Probably---seems like almost every place of business etc. has at least one or more representing them like this.

In reference to retirement...there is a time to COME-a time to STAY-and a time to LEAVE,this is true in most all of life's situations.This is true in the area of working jobs- position's in clubs-churches -communities-in ALL ELECTED POSITIONS-in government-state local and national.
whodat

Bluefield, VA

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Typical of any State Employee they are mostly all worthless.
DJ Wolfman Mike

Princeton, WV

#4 Nov 28, 2012
If you don't like BSC, why not apply at the Yards School of Higher Learning.

We treat are students with respect and kindness
Mike Bowman

Bluefield, WV

#5 Nov 28, 2012
DJ Wolfman Mike wrote:
If you don't like BSC, why not apply at the Yards School of Higher Learning.
We treat are students with respect and kindness
hey you the
idiot who keeps on using my dj name on these comments. i've got a feeling that i know who you are. if i find out that this is Erik Ward. or either Dereck Livingston. just to let you little boys know
that when ever i see you i will knock your head off of your shoulders. i'm not playing.
by the damn way the real "dj wolfman mike" is not the stupid moron who got the thread started about yards school of higher learning.
Sincerely Mike Bowman. The Real "DJ Wolfman Mike"
curious

Bluefield, WV

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Mike Bowman wrote:
<quoted text> hey you the
idiot who keeps on using my dj name on these comments. i've got a feeling that i know who you are. if i find out that this is Erik Ward. or either Dereck Livingston. just to let you little boys know
that when ever i see you i will knock your head off of your shoulders. i'm not playing.
by the damn way the real "dj wolfman mike" is not the stupid moron who got the thread started about yards school of higher learning.
Sincerely Mike Bowman. The Real "DJ Wolfman Mike"
Is there some kind of school in yards, virginia and why would you not want anything posted about it on here? Is it near the new road going to the prison?
Mike Bowman

Bluefield, WV

#7 Nov 28, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there some kind of school in yards, virginia and why would you not want anything posted about it on here? Is it near the new road going to the prison?
hey you know that there is no school in yards,va. the dunb bastard who got that thread started about having a school in yards,va. is using my dj name to make people think that i got that thread started on here. hell no it shouldn't be posted on here about a school in yards,va. if there is not even a school in yards,va.
Sincerely Mike Bowman. aka "DJ Wolfman Mike"
curious

Bluefield, WV

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Mike Bowman wrote:
<quoted text>hey you know that there is no school in yards,va. the dunb bastard who got that thread started about having a school in yards,va. is using my dj name to make people think that i got that thread started on here. hell no it shouldn't be posted on here about a school in yards,va. if there is not even a school in yards,va.
Sincerely Mike Bowman. aka "DJ Wolfman Mike"
Mr Wolfman, you sound really strange on here. sometimes you are friendly, sometimes sharp-witted and sometimes you attack your own previous posts in an almost manic fashion-like a wolf man with rabies or something. Check yourself out in a mirror. Do you have rabies? You are one weird ass dude or dudette, whoever or whatever you are.
Jeff

Princeton, WV

#9 Nov 29, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Wolfman, you sound really strange on here. sometimes you are friendly, sometimes sharp-witted and sometimes you attack your own previous posts in an almost manic fashion-like a wolf man with rabies or something. Check yourself out in a mirror. Do you have rabies? You are one weird ass dude or dudette, whoever or whatever you are.
Hey,

I know that the man is crazy. I have been living under the threat of having a jar of applebutter shoved up my butt by his wife. I avoid Yards like I would Baghdad

Jeff
lane

Richlands, VA

#10 Dec 4, 2012
When I went there I experience two extremely rude women. One lady in admissions was a black lady who seemed nice until you wanted a schedule signed. She sighed when I came in and told her what I needed. I wanted to tell her that I sign her paychecks but I didn't. Another one was a profesor fir basic math. She was ok when I had her but when she came into my store once she was really rude to my employees. Her daughter was also rude to people that work out in the public.
alumnus

Princeton, WV

#11 Dec 4, 2012
they needs there asses kicked
Student

Bluefield, WV

#12 Dec 5, 2012
DJ Wolfman Mike wrote:
If you don't like BSC, why not apply at the Yards School of Higher Learning.
We treat are students with respect and kindness
I don't know...do they offer courses in Applebutter Management?

I've always wanted a career in Applebutter Management, but I was always unsure if I could meet the requirements.
Ike

Princeton, WV

#13 Dec 5, 2012
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know...do they offer courses in Applebutter Management?
I've always wanted a career in Applebutter Management, but I was always unsure if I could meet the requirements.
I would say go for it. I have been working on my Master's Degree in Yardsale Marriage Therapy for the past year. I will graduate in the Spring just in time for yardsale season. I plan on opening a practice in Davy,WV

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtenie hensley 11 min Her ex boyfriend 2
So I met this guy on facebook 12 min A nobody 1
Who knows this guy?? 35 min A nobody 3
eddie or wolfman? 1 hr Michael Bowman 7
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 1 hr texas pete 1,701
katlyn willis 5 hr nobody 2
Review: The Salvation Army 6 hr opinion 6
Bluefield Dating
Find my Match

Bluefield Jobs

Bluefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bluefield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bluefield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]