Meth lab bust nets two arrests

Jun 25, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Statesman

Corey Noles photo Stoddard County Deputy Keith Haynes and Sheriff Carl Hefner work to catalog the contents of a meth lab discovered earlier this week.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Aug 16, 2010
Chrome Dome

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 26, 2010
 
Wow you boys really got em, now get that cap on Hefner before you blind me.
I love it when Noreen at the Not Daily Scandilizer puts you boys up for another stat for Stoddard County.
You boys really solved this case.
PTI driver

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Chrome Dome wrote:
Wow you boys really got em, now get that cap on Hefner before you blind me.
I love it when Noreen at the Not Daily Scandilizer puts you boys up for another stat for Stoddard County.
You boys really solved this case.
So are they going to get the same sentence (or lack of) that Bryan King got? He is out running around and this is his second offense making meth. Now we need to get a handle on Briney who let him off the hook.
VOTE

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 27, 2010
 

Judged:

2

You wanna get a handle on Briney? VOTE him OUT in NOVEMBER!!! He's been there long enough.

Our county needs to be cleaned out, ridded of all the meth makers, dealers and users. It's time for effective leadership in the Prosecutors Office of Stoddard County, Missouri! Let's all let our voices be heard and take a stand. No more meth in our county, no more meth on our streets and backroads, and no more meth threatening our families and our children!
Dirty Joe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Old Red face needs to be run out of his office.
what

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 27, 2010
 
How does terry young sell pills and dope and get away with it?
Cranky

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 27, 2010
 
maybe Briney gets his meth from Bryan King?
Guest

Washington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 27, 2010
 
PTI driver wrote:
<quoted text>
So are they going to get the same sentence (or lack of) that Bryan King got? He is out running around and this is his second offense making meth. Now we need to get a handle on Briney who let him off the hook.
Maybe you should take a look at this if you think he's getting off to easy.
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searc...
Annoyed

Chaffee, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 28, 2010
 
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should take a look at this if you think he's getting off to easy.
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searc...
Your link is broken. Try again.
Dirty Joe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Cranky wrote:
maybe Briney gets his meth from Bryan King?
I think our upstanding officials should have to take a drug test to handle our citizens cases, could red face and joe pass it ?
Cranky

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 28, 2010
 
Dirty Joe wrote:
<quoted text>I think our upstanding officials should have to take a drug test to handle our citizens cases, could red face and joe pass it ?
From what I hear, I doubt it.
Cranky

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Dirty Joe wrote:
<quoted text>I think our upstanding officials should have to take a drug test to handle our citizens cases, could red face and joe pass it ?
And yes they should be given random drug test
PTI driver

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 28, 2010
 
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should take a look at this if you think he's getting off to easy.
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searc...
He only has to serve 120 days in the pen; not 8 years.
hey

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 29, 2010
 
Yall leave Bryan alone. He was just doing his job
just me

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 16, 2010
 
I think they should get all the dope heads! It's evil and ruins families. Child molesters get lesser bonds and time than dope cooks, WTF?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 13 min squeezers 207
Debate: Ferguson - Sikeston, MO 27 min ammo troop 19
Looking for a free puppy! 33 min kat88 3
Elizabeth Robinson 3 hr OMG-WTF-LOL 3
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 3 hr night machine 10,280
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 3 hr night machine 1,387
The word game (Jun '09) 4 hr night machine 5,730

Search the Bloomfield Forum:
•••
•••
Bloomfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bloomfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bloomfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bloomfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bloomfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••