First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Breezy

Effingham, IL

#21 Feb 29, 2012
hey melissa if your on here do you remeber me???? you was my best friend on school street lol miss n love yah girl if your still with brandon lol... remember i took pics of u lol me and my brother.. hey i would give u my number on here but thiers to meny retards on here
just an outsider

Dexter, MO

#23 May 6, 2014
I kinda know Brandon i have had a crush on him for a few years. But no Breezy they are not together anymore i heard he has a new girlfriend but im not sure. Im so glad he got away from melissa though hes such a good guy and deserves a! good woman. Brandon if you get this and you are single and want to hang out and have a good time contact me on here. I would be really interested in getting to know you more than just when you come into work for a minute. Hint/Hint lol. Im recently on the market also so heres your chanch ; )
fact

Tampa, FL

#24 Jun 7, 2014
Him and Melissa are back together. Nothing new. They separate then they fall back in love and their relationship is good for a while .They have an unhealthy kind of love . I don't think they will ever divorce but hopefully they can figure things out . You don't know both sides to the story, they both are at fault..not just melissa. I know her and she really loves him. They just need marriage counseling to guide them.
Brandon

Rector, AR

#25 Sep 23, 2014
Fact... He is with his soulmate... Her name is Beth..She is so amazing and beautiful... He loves her with all his heart and plan on spending the rest of his life with her.. he thanks god for her everyday and could not imagine life without her... I LOVE YOU BETH.
Brandon

Rector, AR

#26 Sep 23, 2014
fact wrote:
Him and Melissa are back together. Nothing new. They separate then they fall back in love and their relationship is good for a while .They have an unhealthy kind of love . I don't think they will ever divorce but hopefully they can figure things out . You don't know both sides to the story, they both are at fault..not just melissa. I know her and she really loves him. They just need marriage counseling to guide them.
Not back together and never will be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the office 1 hr Guest 4
Plexus Slim Saved My Marriage 1 hr Lucky 1
Shots fired on ray st. 1 hr Col Sanders 7
Break time 1 hr Tyler 5
Tasha Jones (Laxton) (Aug '09) 1 hr mz_missouri 4
Word Association (May '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,460
Chy Harvell 3 hr Nathan Harris 8
Bloomfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bloomfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bloomfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bloomfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:20 am PST

NBC Sports 8:20AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 9:09 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan