Next Last
Blaine dweller

Powell, TN

#1 Aug 6, 2011
what do you think about it?
LOL

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Aug 6, 2011
I think it is a very good place to eat. Everyone is great that works there except that heavy set girl that wait's on you she has a bad attitude like it kill's her to wait on you.And if you pull up through the drive through it take's her forever to get to the window.She is very rude and slow not a people person.But beside her it is a great place.And the food is great.And clean as well.David is a great District Manger.If you have a problem you can tell him and he will take care of it.
Blaine

Powell, TN

#3 Aug 6, 2011
When they first opened, it was great. Everyone was friendly, the food was fresh, and pretty reasonable prices. NOW, all the employees are gone that was there,(April, Crystal, Michelle, Tammy, Chanda,)just to name a few. The prices are through the roof, and very poor quality of food and service. David has been district forever. He is okay. I wouldn't put him on a pedestal or anything like that. I personally would travel the extra 10 miles to go to Papa Johns or Pizza Hut. They will sell you any large for 10 bucks. I think Pizza Plus' large is like 13 bucks. BUT that's me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
ha ha

Knoxville, TN

#4 Aug 22, 2011
Chanda is still there. she cant do anything else
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 31, 2011
ha ha wrote:
Chanda is still there. she cant do anything else
Chanda is great she is a very nice person that treat's you very well.When she is there or Keith the food is made right.And David isnt the district manger any more.He is the manger over the Blaine store.
fix

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 7, 2011
cool wrote:
Ha ha... U will not find someone nicer than Chanda. I think Pizza Plus would suffer if they lost her. She knows her job and she does it. Not to mention for the same amount that she started out at!!!
Sounds like she needs a raise. It sucks to work somewhere for that many years and never get a promotion or a raise......tells you something
Blaine Resident

Rutledge, TN

#8 Sep 19, 2011
I like Chanda don't get me wrong but Pizza Plus WILL NEVER give her a raise. That's just the way they are. They work everyone as part-time so they won't have to offer health insurance. I'm so glad I quit when I did! It is a great starter job for high school kids and temporary work. But not a good career job.
live in blaine

Nolensville, TN

#9 Sep 21, 2011
i used to eat there quite a bit, but one night i called and asked for a pizza to be delivered they said about 45 min ok i wait....and wait....and wait...finally after an hour i called...they claimed that i called and canceled my order...so i had no supper for that night..they offered to bring it but said they were really backed up right now and it would take and hour and a half to get it...a pizza is not worth 2 and a half hours to wait for it...they didnt even apologize...so pizza plus you suk!!!
pizza man

Powell, TN

#10 Sep 23, 2011
live in blaine wrote:
i used to eat there quite a bit, but one night i called and asked for a pizza to be delivered they said about 45 min ok i wait....and wait....and wait...finally after an hour i called...they claimed that i called and canceled my order...so i had no supper for that night..they offered to bring it but said they were really backed up right now and it would take and hour and a half to get it...a pizza is not worth 2 and a half hours to wait for it...they didnt even apologize...so pizza plus you suk!!!
that happened to me to but it was rutledge..after 2 hours of waiting we called pizza plus and told them we didnt want..so we made something to eat at the house..now another hour from that the pizza boy showed up with the pizza....lol 3 hours later..well we told him we cancel the order and as he was walkin back to his car he tossed the pizzas in my front yard..well he did pick them up real quick when i came out...only thing that saved that boy is that he was under 18...that do sux.
The Man

Powell, TN

#11 Sep 23, 2011
pizza man wrote:
<quoted text>that happened to me to but it was rutledge..after 2 hours of waiting we called pizza plus and told them we didnt want..so we made something to eat at the house..now another hour from that the pizza boy showed up with the pizza....lol 3 hours later..well we told him we cancel the order and as he was walkin back to his car he tossed the pizzas in my front yard..well he did pick them up real quick when i came out...only thing that saved that boy is that he was under 18...that do sux.
if your under 18 you don't take delivers
Blaine Resident

Washburn, TN

#12 Sep 24, 2011
That's right, if your under 18 they do not allow you to deliver. And you have to carry insurance.
pizza man

Powell, TN

#13 Sep 24, 2011
i just assumed he was underage...but he was lucky he didnt get the you know what beat out of him..this was a few years ago..
Good

Powell, TN

#14 Oct 22, 2011
I have always been pleased with their service, the foods always good and the people are always nice, and if any problems are willing to help.
Blaine Resident

Powell, TN

#15 Oct 27, 2011
Good wrote:
I have always been pleased with their service, the foods always good and the people are always nice, and if any problems are willing to help.
Oh, So If I take a copy of my light bill out there, they will help me pay it? The food is NOT all that great for their prices!!
really-

Franklin, TN

#16 Nov 1, 2011
One of the girls there actually had the nerve to text my bf from the number she got on the caller id. My bf and his friend went to pick up a pizza and he told me when he got back that his friend was flirting hardcore with the girl, but he was just joking, sad I know. So later that night my bf gets a text from her and we both start laughing about it because it was kind of unbelieveable. We texted his friend telling him his "gf" texted my bf. Very unproffesional! I could have called and bitched about it instead I just let it go, and said poor pizza plus girl. Someone needs to go over company policies with her!
right

Morristown, TN

#17 Nov 1, 2011
Sounds like your boyfriend needs to quit flirting with everyone! And how do u know he didn't give her his #?? Yeah, this could work too ways!
really-

Franklin, TN

#18 Nov 1, 2011
I believe him when he says that he didn't give her his number, him and his friend were laughing about it when he got home, how his friend was laying it on thick to the girl at pizza plus maybe he was too, but it was a joke. His friend didn't plan on seeing this girl again so he thought it'd be funny to flirt, he's not my friend so don't ask me why he enjoyed doing this but maybe that's the reason why she felt it was ok to text? I can go on about my bf doesn't cheat and yadda yadda, but that won't do no good since it's normal for some people to just automatically assume the worst but I trust my boyfriend and if that's what he says then I believe him and he gives me no reason not to. This is the same girl that has had a bad attitude and has kept me waiting before this even happened and something tells me that if she didn't care to do that, she also wouldn't mind getting a number from the caller id, but you're right it can go two ways.
Anonymous

United States

#19 Nov 7, 2011
Sweetheart they don't have caller ID's! Don't believe me go in and ask them or just turn the corner and look at both phones.they are plain jane phones that have the old fashion cords and everything.sounds like ur bf gave that number out and filled u full of bull....just saying
ridicolous

United States

#20 Dec 28, 2011
we use to eat a pizza plus on a weekly basis but know we havent ate there in over a year because there prices are outrageous and i dont know how they stay in business other then cheapness and skimping on food and not paying their employees properly. I mean they want 7.50 for a dang sandwich and bag of chips that dont even include the drink i could go eat somewhere nice for what they charge. Also id rather drive to knoxville and get pizza then pay there high prices.. pizza plus sucks.
butters

Powell, TN

#21 Jan 13, 2012
we get are pizzas in jefferson city and meet them at the damm at the end of lake shore.Pizza Plus makes a awful product,awful service to...and its not just the one in blaine the one in rutledge is like that to,so id say its the upper management that makes them like that.but the bottom line is there food sucks..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know who Johnny Lusch is? 2 hr Waldo 1
tabatha johnson 4 hr Union County 2
voter fraud 4 hr offhand 3
Benefit money 6 hr Missy 6
Candace Farmer (Feb '11) 9 hr yeppers 45
david curtis 17 hr deer hunter fir life 9
Food City in Blaine (Feb '14) Nov 16 David D 26
Blaine Dating
Find my Match

Blaine People Search