Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Although it's a waste of bacon it was for a good cause.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

City park. Just as they wanted to pray, someone wanted to feed the animals. I feed our adopted "pet" groundhog every morning at work; he enjoys bread. Am I committing a hate crime toward a gluten intolerant person that happens to walk by?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
City park. Just as they wanted to pray, someone wanted to feed the animals. I feed our adopted "pet" groundhog every morning at work; he enjoys bread. Am I committing a hate crime toward a gluten intolerant person that happens to walk by?
In the city of Columbus I believe it is a code violation. Draws rodents.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Try to imagine arriving at Easter sunrise service to find lamb shanks spread around the church.
slim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

this is like hanging a cow at a hindu fest.

tards.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
In the city of Columbus I believe it is a code violation. Draws rodents.
A groundhog is a rodent. Egad, I work in a building that prepares and serves food too, jail me now.

We have deer, skunks, groundhogs, geese, cats, dogs (one that one of our employees decided to adopt, cutie she is), coyotes, etc. that roam our campus.

Once again, you respond with an "I think", "I believe", or a question.
CatInTheHat

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>A groundhog is a rodent. Egad, I work in a building that prepares and serves food too, jail me now.
We have deer, skunks, groundhogs, geese, cats, dogs (one that one of our employees decided to adopt, cutie she is), coyotes, etc. that roam our campus.
Got any proof "someone wanted to feed the animals"? The easiest way to keep Reader from attempting humor is to stay on topic.
Conservative

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
Try to imagine arriving at Easter sunrise service to find lamb shanks spread around the church.
They wouldn't call it a Hate Crime.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
They wouldn't call it a Hate Crime.
Who is they? and how do you know?

Oh, and for George's benefit:

Imagine arriving at the park to hold an Easter Sunrise Service and finding it littered with lamb shanks.

And it is too problematic to get worked up over that, imagine if the congregation received an email ahead of time saying something like "your 'lamb' is dead!"

Why would anyone want to defend those kinds of actions?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
BBQ? cute doggie says fn a.........
Spookhereskcuszi pot

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine arriving at the park to hold an Easter Sunrise Service and finding it littered with lamb shanks.
And it is too problematic to get worked up over that, imagine if the congregation received an email ahead of time saying something like "your 'lamb' is dead!"
Wouldn't bother me one bit. Nothing says Thank you Lord like a good roasted lamb. Just Like Ben Franklin said about beer being proof that there is a God and he loves us I would view those Lamb shanks as a message that it is time to eat some Lamb.
Spookhereskcuszi pot

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>A groundhog is a rodent. Egad, I work in a building that prepares and serves food too, jail me now.
Are the skunks retarded or normal?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
From the Columbus Health Department:

No person shall place food in the open for feeding of any birds, animals or domesticated fowl except in such containers as will prevent the scattering of such food upon the ground. After such feeding, such food shall not be allowed to remain where it is accessible to rodents. Food for birds, animals and domesticated fowl shall be stored in such manner as to not be accessible to rodents. Feed for animals, pets and fowl shall not be left in feed pans, troughs, and other feeder containers overnight unless such feeder equipment is made inaccessible to rodents or insects.
Conservative

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The press and police. It would be, "Pranking Kids".

Didn't the report say, 3 packages of pork (I may be wrong)? Doesn't excuse but it doesn't sound like littered.

Threatening emails to some Churches regardless of Faith is not uncommon I would suggest.

I would believe Atheist have sent email that were not so nice (being kind) to certain Churches over a Manger on public property or some other slight they didn't like.

To believe it doesn't happen by others of different beliefs, political stances etc. is disingenuous.

Why is it that it appears only certain groups etc. are reported in the news and others not? Did they classify the FRC shooting a hate crime? Pork on the lawn is?

“Obama eats doggies”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
No person shall place food in the open for feeding of any birds, animals or domesticated fowl except in such containers as will prevent the scattering of such food upon the ground. After such feeding, such food shall not be allowed to remain where it is accessible to rodents. Food for birds, animals and domesticated fowl shall be stored in such manner as to not be accessible to rodents. Feed for animals, pets and fowl shall not be left in feed pans, troughs, and other feeder containers overnight unless such feeder equipment is made inaccessible to rodents or insects.
just STFU will ya.......for god sake....STFU

You make me barf up my doggie treats..........

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Spookhereskcuszipot wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the skunks retarded or normal?
I don't stick around to find out!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
The press and police. It would be, "Pranking Kids".
Didn't the report say, 3 packages of pork (I may be wrong)? Doesn't excuse but it doesn't sound like littered.
Threatening emails to some Churches regardless of Faith is not uncommon I would suggest.
I would believe Atheist have sent email that were not so nice (being kind) to certain Churches over a Manger on public property or some other slight they didn't like.
To believe it doesn't happen by others of different beliefs, political stances etc. is disingenuous.
Why is it that it appears only certain groups etc. are reported in the news and others not? Did they classify the FRC shooting a hate crime? Pork on the lawn is?
In fact they are reported on the news. And there is a hue and cry to prosecute as hate crimes. Tony Perkins hasn't passed a day in the last week without the words hate crime passing his lips--aimed at SPLC (actually--he has included the President as well).

In fact, just googling "hate crimes against Christians" I came up with one claiming an atheist group committed a hate crime because of a billboard.

But, there is a clear difference between stupid pranks (busted jack-o-lanterns, toilet paper in trees, maybe even a tipped outhouse) and actions aimed at intimidation.

It is hard to see a cross burned in a front yard as anything but an act of intimidation. Same thing with swastikas spray painted on temples or bacon spread where Muslims will gather to worship.

The folks who are laughing off my lamb shanks example are some of the same folks who enjoy burka jokes and the like. But they feel offended when American Muslims endeavor to build a Mosque. Too close to Ground Zero they say. Staten Island is also too close to Ground Zero. Murfreesboro Tennessee is also too close to Ground Zero.

Some things are not funny.

And they are certainly not America at her best.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

cute doggie wrote:
<quoted text>
just STFU will ya.......for god sake....STFU
You make me barf up my doggie treats..........
Anyone ever notice that cute doggie and Glitter travel in tandem?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now Reader has added Health Department Inspector to her job titles. I guess I should be trembling if she is assigned to inspect our kitchen.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Fred Gee Sanford wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your brain need a massage or what?
I think she is a little shaken after Bobby's thread about the 2,600 year old brain, it works better than hers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blacklick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Franklin County Court System 18 min They cannot kill ... 3
Where are all the original legacy posters? 20 min Seriouslady 81
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 24 min Leabrand 7
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Kasim 30,465
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Catman Dave 3,201
ISIS Flag Photo in Front of the White House 3 hr Enter Username 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr Disgraced 2,282
•••
•••
•••

Blacklick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blacklick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blacklick News, Events & Info