Clinton: U.S. hacked Yemeni al Qaeda websites

May 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

Cyber security analysts work in the "watch and warning center" during the first tour of the government's secretive cyber defense lab, Sept.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Curtis Lowe

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And it's smart to advertise this because?

Where's Vera Baker?
slumdog

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Curtis Lowe wrote:
And it's smart to advertise this because?
Where's Vera Baker?
now they will sell al qaeda the technology, like they are doing with iraq. looks like dumb and dumber are running this operation.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

The Obama administration is trying so hard fro REAL positive press that they endanger our intellegence by showing they don't have any.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3





Why would she Announce this to the world and Al-qaeda?



The obama admin is full of a bunch of Amateurs.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

The laughing liberal wrote:
Why would she Announce this to the world and Al-qaeda?
The obama admin is full of a bunch of Amateurs.
cuz she's none too bright.

and obama doesn't want anyone he precieves to be smarter than he is, around...
hence joe biden, eric holder, janet incompatano, kathy sebelius
and yada yada yada....
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The laughing liberal wrote:
Why would she Announce this to the world and Al-qaeda?
The obama admin is full of a bunch of Amateurs.
Agreed.

Just like the foolishness in announcing all the "intelligence" gathered during the Bin Laden raid, why tip off the enemy that you have anything at all?

Is this just an application of Obama's "fairness" in foreign policy?

'We got some of your intel, but just to be fair, we're telling you about it.'

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Obama misses cue...

'A Little Flat' in Denver...

250 people fail to show for fundraiser...BIG SHOW,,,,,500 is all he could get.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
Obama misses cue...
'A Little Flat' in Denver...
250 people fail to show for fundraiser...BIG SHOW,,,,,500 is all he could get.



Even Obama is Sick of Obama.

Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

The laughing liberal wrote:
Why would she Announce this to the world and Al-qaeda?
The obama admin is full of a bunch of Amateurs.
They're so amateurish that they got the world's number one terrorist without a single American life lost. They've dealt successfully with piracy off the coast of Somalia. According to the generals in charge al-Qaida in Afghanistan is on the run. I understand that foreign policy success with Obama is just as intolerable to you Republican traitors as his success in saving General Motors and Chrysler, turning the economy around after Bush butchered it and saving American capitalism.

Try Paraguay or something.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
They're so amateurish that they got the world's number one terrorist without a single American life lost. They've dealt successfully with piracy off the coast of Somalia. According to the generals in charge al-Qaida in Afghanistan is on the run. I understand that foreign policy success with Obama is just as intolerable to you Republican traitors as his success in saving General Motors and Chrysler, turning the economy around after Bush butchered it and saving American capitalism.
Try Paraguay or something.



Huh?


ALL of the Seal Team that killed Obama in his underwear ARE DEAD NOW you Idiot!

Every One of Them.






Al qaida has been defeated in Afghanistan for at least 4 years! Of course they're on the run! There were less than 100 in the entire country in 2009!



General Motors WENT BANKRUPT After Obama "Bailed them Out!!" How do you claim to save them if they just GO BANKRUPT anyway! YeeeOwsa!

BAM!


General Motors also cut a deal with Obama where THEY DON'T PAY ANY TAXES NOW!

What a Flowking Hypocrite SOB!

BAM!




Obama =$5 Trillion in National Debt
Obama = High Unemployment
Obama = Increased Poverty Rates
Obama = Increased Food Stamps.

Obama = Worst Totus of All-Time.


Sorry. You lose.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
They're so amateurish that they got the world's number one terrorist without a single American life lost. They've dealt successfully with piracy off the coast of Somalia. According to the generals in charge al-Qaida in Afghanistan is on the run. I understand that foreign policy success with Obama is just as intolerable to you Republican traitors as his success in saving General Motors and Chrysler, turning the economy around after Bush butchered it and saving American capitalism.
Try Paraguay or something.
I'll call the turnip truck and see if they will come back and pick you up.
Hey Pal

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 24, 2012
 
Just found this big headlines here...Those Dems and Rep are the worse liars!

Headline: Bill Clinton poses with porn stars at Monaco gala

http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012...

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
The Obama administration is trying so hard fro REAL positive press that they endanger our intellegence by showing they don't have any.
I could be wrong here, but I would guess that AlQuaeda had already figured they'd been hacked and who did it. I doubt that there were any intelligence issues. Well, not National Security issues, I mean. Of course there were intelligence issues. AlQuaeda wasn't very intelligent to let their system be hacked!

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
They're so amateurish that they got the world's number one terrorist without a single American life lost. They've dealt successfully with piracy off the coast of Somalia. According to the generals in charge al-Qaida in Afghanistan is on the run. I understand that foreign policy success with Obama is just as intolerable to you Republican traitors as his success in saving General Motors and Chrysler, turning the economy around after Bush butchered it and saving American capitalism.
Try Paraguay or something.
You lefties said Bush had a ranch in Paraguay where he would rule the new world order! The Taliban AND al queda were chased out of Afghnistan by Bush. The people who gave obl's whereabouts were captured by Bush, yet you squealed about their rights. Two faced democrats are so much fun.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The raid on Bin Laden’s compound gave our INTEL community a treasure trove of information and intimate details into the Al Qaeda network. President Obama’s changes in the failed Bush policies, and then his call to send Seal Team 6 in has paid off and will continue for years to come. Thank God we elected this historic President in 2008… and will re-elect him in November.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The raid on Bin Laden’s compound gave our INTEL community a treasure trove of information and intimate details into the Al Qaeda network. President Obama’s changes in the failed Bush policies, and then his call to send Seal Team 6 in has paid off and will continue for years to come. Thank God we elected this historic President in 2008… and will re-elect him in November.
He didn't change any polices your lying moron. He USED Bush policies. He will be history all right, come November.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The raid on Bin Laden’s compound gave our INTEL community a treasure trove of information and intimate details into the Al Qaeda network. President Obama’s changes in the failed Bush policies, and then his call to send Seal Team 6 in has paid off and will continue for years to come. Thank God we elected this historic President in 2008… and will re-elect him in November.
BTB, screwball. The CIA called the Whitehouse and told Obama that they knew obl's whereabouts and had Seal Team 6 ready. It took obama 16 hours to decide. He did NOT call Seal Team 6. A real Marine would know that.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't change any polices your lying moron. He USED Bush policies. He will be history all right, come November.
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
BTB, screwball. The CIA called the Whitehouse and told Obama that they knew obl's whereabouts and had Seal Team 6 ready. It took obama 16 hours to decide. He did NOT call Seal Team 6. A real Marine would know that.
I would advise you to go look at the full episode of Rock Center with Brian Williams: Inside the Situation Room or NGC Channel’s Getting Bin Laden when you’re ready to deal with the reality that it was President Obama’s brilliant and strong leadership that single-handedly brought about the death of Osama bin Laden…

When you think you can handle the truth that is, LOL.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The raid on Bin Laden’s compound gave our INTEL community a treasure trove of information and intimate details into the Al Qaeda network. President Obama’s changes in the failed Bush policies, and then his call to send Seal Team 6 in has paid off and will continue for years to come. Thank God we elected this historic President in 2008… and will re-elect him in November.
Do you think telling the Al Qaeda network that it had gathered intel was in any way intelligent?

Isn't the whole idea of gathering intel to find out what the other guy knows -- without them knowing it?

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think telling the Al Qaeda network that it had gathered intel was in any way intelligent?
Isn't the whole idea of gathering intel to find out what the other guy knows -- without them knowing it?
Last year, after President Obama order Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden and gather all the INTEL on the compound – they let the world know that they had a “treasure trove” of INTEL from Bin Laden’s flash drives and computers… a few days later they released video of Bin Laden – sitting on the floor looking frail and weak as he watched himself on TV…

Why do you think they put that information out?

And remember, this is the same Administration that kept a tight lip for months about the possibility of Osama bin Laden’s whereabouts. The bitterness and subconscious bigoted hatred for this historic Black President clouds logical thinking -by the few right-wingers who do think- about the reason certain info is put out while a lot of others info isn’t…

JUST THINK, good grief.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blackfoot Discussions

Search the Blackfoot Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Idaho Falls, ID (Aug '10) Apr 16 D.J 87
Jack York Bingham Memorial Mar 29 Cryptic 1
Statewide Add the Words Candlelight Vigils Plan... Mar '14 Brad and Dee Viets 1
Safe or healthy??? Jan '14 LaToyaW 1
Small plane makes emergency landing in E. Idaho Jan '14 Susan Montgomery 1
Flower Shops in Springfield 877-516-8760. Jan '14 Flower Shop 1
ID Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Idaho in ... (Oct '10) Dec '13 Keith 4
•••
•••
•••
Blackfoot Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Blackfoot Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Blackfoot People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••