Peoria Babysitter Indicted for Murder, Child Abuse

Nov 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFYI-AM Phoenix

Investigators say a 4-month-old died in her care in April. A Maricopa County grand jury has indicted Lisa Kathleen Randall, 46, for first-degree murder and felony child abuse in connection with the death of ... via KFYI-AM Phoenix

Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jo Momma

Surprise, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 22, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Give her the death penalty ! Read the police report and go to the trial and you will see what I mean. Death penalty an eye for an eye ! let her rot in prison for ten years and if she makes it out then finish her off.
John Fryer

Saint-pierre-des-corps, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 6, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

And exactly how do we get the police report?
Sounds like a lynching to me.
Nobody heard of anaphylaxis?
Jo Momma

Surprise, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 6, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Do you really think this child had a allergic reaction ? give me a break and do some homework the police report is on the peoria police dept. website and you need to educate yourself prior to defending that child abusing bitch.
Jo Momma

Surprise, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 6, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Go to hell and die lisa kathleen randall and take jared with you bitch.
Truth

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 30, 2008
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Jo Momma wrote:
Go to hell and die lisa kathleen randall and take jared with you bitch.
How dare you say that about a woman you don't even know. What happened to innocent until proven guilty.
The police report has nothing stating that Lisa did anything wrong. When the truth comes out we will see who is guilty and I'm betting on the parents. Have they been investigated at all. The truth will come out, and Jo Momma God will take care of you.
AZJ

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Awww! Can you feel the love of the arizona people. This is how you really are. Precious.
Frank

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 7, 2008
 
I think its way to early to pass judgement here. It looks to me like all of the evidence is circumstantial.
GET HER

Detroit Lakes, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 20, 2008
 

Judged:

2

who is defending her? she is a killer! she is a lier! she makes me sick!
Frank

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 8, 2008
 
give me a break.
Justice

El Mirage, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 30, 2008
 

Judged:

1

GET HER wrote:
who is defending her? she is a killer! she is a lier! she makes me sick!
I am defending her as well as a few other people doing these posts. First off, you spelled liar wrong - RETARD! Secondly, you have no right to make assumptions without knowing facts. Third off, she didn't do anything wrong. You will all go to hell for saying such terrible things.
freedom

El Mirage, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 30, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you say that about a woman you don't even know. What happened to innocent until proven guilty.
The police report has nothing stating that Lisa did anything wrong. When the truth comes out we will see who is guilty and I'm betting on the parents. Have they been investigated at all. The truth will come out, and Jo Momma God will take care of you.
I could not agree with you more. In this world you're guilty until you prove yourself innocent. I agree, the truth will come out, and you're right god will take care of them!!
On Her Side

El Mirage, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 8, 2008
 
To everyone who wants to really see the truth, take a look at the website created for Lisa. www.justiceforlisa.com More people need to be aware of the injustice that truley exists here.
On Her Side -Justice 4

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

The truth, do not over look the 4 month old baby
had infant shots. Read about what has happend in the past years to children who have had injections from doctors. Do you homework before you past judgment. How may deaths has there been.
The truth!!!!!!!!!! Do not forget this baby has
been in the hands of other people, before this woman held, loved and cared for this child. Taking
great care of children for many-many years.
It was her job to keep the baby alive.
And that she did. Her experience and knowledge was
for the love of a human being.
This is not a case of murder or child abuse.
Innocent

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 4, 2009
 
How dare anyone threaten Lisa or her family members. You all need to be aware of the truth. Lisa did not commit a crime. She did not murder this baby. The baby was taken off of life support, therefore was not murdered. Lisa in NO way harmed a child. She would never hard anything. She is the sweetest, most honest person I know. She would do anything for anybody. She would give her life for a child in a second. I am one hundered percent angry that you "jo momma" would say such horrible things that are not true. I want to let you know that you will definitely have to answer for the things that you have said and done. God will take care of you. & Lisa, and all her family.. will be free from this injustice.
Innocent

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 4, 2009
 
Lisa is innocent. She would never in a million years harm a child or an animal or anything else for that matter. She would have given her life for anyone of those day care kids in a second. I'm very sad that such a sweet, kind, honest, loving lady has to suffer this injustice because of horrible maricopa county. Everyone who has had anything to do with the accusations made against Lisa, will have to answer before god. Lisa is an angel on earth. Anyone is absolutely LUCKY to have the honor to know her. I am 2,000 percent for Lisa Kathleen Randall. She truly is an angel sent from god.
Kevin

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 4, 2009
 
I think we need a trial before we convict her don't we ? Hold on, lets kill her and then give her a trial. You people are really something.
whatever

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 27, 2009
 
Innocent wrote:
How dare anyone threaten Lisa or her family members. You all need to be aware of the truth. Lisa did not commit a crime. She did not murder this baby. The baby was taken off of life support, therefore was not murdered. Lisa in NO way harmed a child. She would never hard anything. She is the sweetest, most honest person I know. She would do anything for anybody. She would give her life for a child in a second. I am one hundered percent angry that you "jo momma" would say such horrible things that are not true. I want to let you know that you will definitely have to answer for the things that you have said and done. God will take care of you. & Lisa, and all her family.. will be free from this injustice.
So the baby was taken off life support therfore it wasn't murder? That's a great arguement. So if you shoot someone but they don't die until a few days later after being taken off life support you aren't a murderer?
In support of justice

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 9, 2009
 
whatever wrote:
<quoted text> So the baby was taken off life support therfore it wasn't murder? That's a great arguement. So if you shoot someone but they don't die until a few days later after being taken off life support you aren't a murderer?
She didn't harm the baby. She's never harmed anyone. Of course if you shoot someone and they die, you were in connection with their death. However, Lisa did nothing but good things for that baby. She's never done a bad thing to anyone. You are ridiculous. Why don't you get the medical facts. That baby was sick. He had toxic blood levels. They were 12,000 times what they should have been. He was one sick, beautiful little baby boy that Lisa hadn't had for a week because he was sick, and his pediatrician failed to do what should have been done, and that's take blood. If that had been done, they would have seen what was wrong, and he would still be alive. Lisa should not be going through this. She is a hero. This is such injustice. How dare you people say horrible things about this before you have the facts! Shut your mouth, and do some research. She did CPR and called 911 IMMEDIATELY! If someone had done something bad, liked harmed someone do you honestly think that they would call and perform CPR? Just for everyones information there was also several other kids in the house. Some young, some a little older. They were all interviewed and all said that Lisa did NOTHING to that baby. They were all sitting in the same room! Also, the rest of Lisa's day care parents brought their kids back the next day. That shows how greatly they trusted Lisa with their children. She practically raised them! Also, the piece of shit detective Kevin Moran was assigned to Lisa's case. LISA WAS HIS FIRST LEAD CASE! Boy did he blow it! He hasn't had one case since. He's now back to being a street cop. Peoria police are supposed to protect the people. When really, they just put innocent people through hell. When this is all over, you will all feel stupid and horrible. And you will have to answer for judging the way you have.
LISA IS MY HERO

Tolleson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 6, 2009
 

Judged:

1

JO MOMMA I HOPE U GET ON THIS AND READ THIS I KNOW WHO U ARE AND U ARE GONNA SUFFER.YOUR DAY IS COMING SOON. AND YOU KNOW MS. RANDALL HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POOR BABY'S UNTIMELY DEATH. WHEN SHE IS SET FREE, THATS WHEN YOUR DAY WILL COME. I HOPE YOU WILL BE READY FOR IT YOU COWARD.
MARTHA SWISHER

Surprise, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

IT APPEARS MANY OF YOU ARE ANGRY WITH JOE MOMMA BECAUSE OF HIS COMMENTS HE MADE ABOUT A BABYSITTER CHARGE HE READ ABOUT. HE IS A VERY STRONG MINDED PERSON AND SPEAKS ABOUT ISSUES THAT ARE NONE OF HIS BUSINESS. HE IS A MARINE AND HAS BEN SHIPPED TO IRAQ FOR A 2 YEAR TOUR. HE WILL BE GLAD TO SPEAK WITH ANY ANGRY FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS UPON HIS RETURN IN NOVEMBER. HE BOUGHT A HOME IN TEMPE BUT WILL GLADLY MAKE THE DRIVE HE NEEDS TO MAKE TO SETTLE ANY ILL FEELINGS. SORRY AGAIN AND GOD BLESS THE USA ! GO RED WHITE AND BLU.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Black Canyon City Discussions

Search the Black Canyon City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
About T.C. Thorstenson "OH....... THAT BUFFALO ... (Jul '10) Sun Cave Creek Residant 10
Howard Stern Ba Ba booing the USA hells angels (May '13) Jul 24 Big Jim 2
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Jul 15 GeorgeKennerly 93
Chandler council moves forward with term-limit ... Jul 15 Anonymous 1
HOP target fights back Jul 6 An honest man 4
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Jul 4 Kayla 101
Who do you support for Corporation Commissioner... (Oct '10) Jun 29 Silly times 53
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Yavapai County was issued at July 28 at 11:09AM MST

•••
•••
•••
•••

Black Canyon City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Black Canyon City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Black Canyon City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Black Canyon City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••