Who do you support for Secretary of State in Arkansas in 2010?

Posted in the Bismarck Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
WMPD

Little Rock, AR

#1 Oct 12, 2010
martin is to liberal for me.

Since: Mar 08

Gillett, Arkansas

#2 Oct 13, 2010
conservatives across the board
Guest

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Oct 13, 2010
?
demo

Douglasville, GA

#5 Oct 15, 2010
Demos

Since: Apr 08

Ash Flat, AR

#7 Oct 15, 2010
Martin will preserve integrity in the voting process. O'Brien while in charge of Early Voting in his county, was in charge of the 2008 Obama campaign in Arkansas.
Holla

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2010
Yeah
how funny

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Oct 15, 2010
guest

Evening Shade, AR

#10 Oct 15, 2010
how funny wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5rqdtZlec0sXX
FOX!
After watching 4:40 of the you tube video I can honestly say I am now stupider than I was before I watched.

Since: Oct 10

Conway, AR

#11 Oct 16, 2010
Both of these people could do the job well so I made my choice based upon the character difference. Mark is far more transparent while Pat has made quite a few evasive comments and responses. I like to hear direct candid answers at public events.
Howfunny sucks tacks nuts

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Oct 16, 2010
how funny wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5rqdtZlec0sXX
FOX!
What a waste of time , I thought you were going to show usyou sucking Tack masters testicles.
tack is a communsit

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Oct 17, 2010
I was unaware
1. tack was a homosexual
2. You(tack), mormon, talked in such a way
3. you want to see a guy sucking anothers nuts.
Hmmm, maybe your obsessed with men sucking other mens nuts. It's OK, you can come out of that closet!
UR a Troll

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Oct 17, 2010
tack is a communsit wrote:
I was unaware
1. tack was a homosexual
2. You(tack), mormon, talked in such a way
3. you want to see a guy sucking anothers nuts.
Hmmm, maybe your obsessed with men sucking other mens nuts. It's OK, you can come out of that closet!
You were the one who made the 20-30posts about Tea Bagging so You are the Homosexual pervert .
So you are the one who is nut sucker
You apparently were the one watching this stuff and then brought the description of the act to this site and it is clear that you are obsessed with Tack Master .
What religion are you ? Wicca ?
Guest

Vass, NC

#15 Oct 17, 2010
I just can't support anyone who if in national office someday would follow lock step with Polosi and Reed. We need fiscal conservatives locally, statewide, and an accross the US.
tacky is a commie

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Oct 17, 2010
UR a Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one who made the 20-30posts about Tea Bagging so You are the Homosexual pervert .
So you are the one who is nut sucker
You apparently were the one watching this stuff and then brought the description of the act to this site and it is clear that you are obsessed with Tack Master .
What religion are you ? Wicca ?
Anyone under the age of 40 knows what Tea Bagging is slang for, nd it's not homosexual, it's usually a man woman thing. You under a different name made it homosexual. My post even had a man woman senerio. You have made it a gay issue, because, you obviously have gay issues.
tacky commie is a licker

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Oct 17, 2010
tacky is a commie wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone under the age of 40 knows what Tea Bagging is slang for, nd it's not homosexual, it's usually a man woman thing. You under a different name made it homosexual. My post even had a man woman senerio. You have made it a gay issue, because, you obviously have gay issues.
No you made it Gay because YOU are pursuing the Tack Master .
You are a mean little pervert .
tacky is a commie

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Oct 17, 2010
No, I just said what Tea bagging means, you in fact made it gay. Quit fighting your inner needs and find your soulmate. Maybe he will make you some"TEA". LOL
tacky commie is a licker

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Oct 17, 2010
tacky is a commie wrote:
No, I just said what Tea bagging means, you in fact made it gay. Quit fighting your inner needs and find your soulmate. Maybe he will make you some"TEA". LOL
ROFL
1. you the little pervert brought the subject up
2. you have been pursuing the Tackmaster because you have a fantasy about him and it involves Tea bagging.
3. Face up to it and be a girl about and admit that you have been searching for an Older man because the younger Guys here have given you a real case of hemmis and you just want to be treated with gentle care and you are hoping to get a little cash for your troubles.
tacky is a commie

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Oct 17, 2010
Your so cute when you're mad. Tell you what, if it will make you feel better, I will see if I can locate some sort of support group for your kind. I am still happily married and although I think tack is an idiot, do not want to see his private parts. I think you definitley need to talk to a professional about your fantasies though.
Heres a thought for you.
Look at your name, then look at your subject material.
Time after time it involves tack master and his no-no......I think someone may need to come on out, my little turtle dove.
tacky commie is a licker

Mountain Home, AR

#21 Oct 17, 2010
tacky is a commie wrote:
Your so cute when you're mad. Tell you what, if it will make you feel better, I will see if I can locate some sort of support group for your kind. I am still happily married and although I think tack is an idiot, do not want to see his private parts. I think you definitley need to talk to a professional about your fantasies though.
Heres a thought for you.
Look at your name, then look at your subject material.
Time after time it involves tack master and his no-no......I think someone may need to come on out, my little turtle dove.
So you swing both ways, You bring a new meaning to the word Teabagging .
Take your own advice and see a professional before you end up with AIDS.
So you call your Gay partners Turtle Dove LOL!!
How funny

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Oct 17, 2010
I called you turtle dove, does that mean we are doing the butt bongos?
You're sly but you must know, I only smile when you post your idiotic rantings. you are funny, in a sad way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 4 hr KatBrownKohl 383
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 7 hr cody 842
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr quest 29,826
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 11 hr freak on a leash 9,999
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) Mon Hmm 265
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) Sun KatBrownKohl 216
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Sun guest 946
•••
•••

Bismarck Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Bismarck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bismarck News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bismarck
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••