First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nebraska Laker

Lincoln, NE

#1 May 30, 2008
Any work on flooding at Big Lake? We just got it cleaned up from last year!
Tammy Mitchell

Omaha, NE

#2 Jun 8, 2008
Nebraska Laker wrote:
Any work on flooding at Big Lake? We just got it cleaned up from last year!
I have a cabin at Big Lake and also am just fisishing up my remodel....it is impossible to get updated info on the water levels...can anyone out there help?
sene

Lincoln, NE

#3 Jun 9, 2008
Tammy Mitchell wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a cabin at Big Lake and also am just fisishing up my remodel....it is impossible to get updated info on the water levels...can anyone out there help?
it's not that bad yet. Hopfully no more rain . I have a cabin there as well and went there yesterday. The lake is above the seawalls. Hope for no more rain......
Big Laker

United States

#4 Jun 10, 2008
What part of the lake do you have a cabin on? We are on the south end of the lake and no water over the seawall there.
sene wrote:
<quoted text> it's not that bad yet. Hopfully no more rain . I have a cabin there as well and went there yesterday. The lake is above the seawalls. Hope for no more rain......
sene

Lincoln, NE

#5 Jun 10, 2008
I have the point across the prop on the south end of the lake. Danberry additonal. We have a green covered dock and large party car port on our yard full of pick nick tables. The lake has receeded thank god. Although we never flood. Last year we didn't have water in out cabin... We are the party point....
Southwest Iowa Gal

United States

#6 Jun 12, 2008
Anyone really know what the latest is on the level of the lake and the levees as of Thursday noon?

Since: Jun 08

Omaha

#7 Jun 13, 2008
They have someinfo on the big lake homeowners improvement page
Bill

Omaha, NE

#8 Jun 13, 2008
hitchykertim wrote:
They have someinfo on the big lake homeowners improvement page
Where can I find that?
Southwest Iowa Gal

United States

#9 Jun 13, 2008
What is the web address of the big lake homeowners improvement page? Thanks
Southwest Iowa Gal

United States

#10 Jun 13, 2008
http://www.biglakemo.com/id10.html

www.biglakemo.com

I found these two with some updated info

Omaha

#11 Jun 13, 2008

Omaha

#12 Jun 13, 2008
Sorry,it take awhile to load.Tim
Bill

Omaha, NE

#13 Jun 13, 2008
I have a cabin on the north end of the lake on the west side in Ideker. I spoke with my contractor down there at 2:00 pm and he told me that the levees were still holding, but only by inches. He didn't seem to think it was going to spill over, though.

Omaha

#14 Jun 13, 2008
Glad to hear it,so far so good it seems.
Southwest Iowa Gal

United States

#15 Jun 15, 2008
We went to the lake this morning--6/15-- to check on things...although lake is still up a bit, the river seems to be dropping....levees look good, BUT we had rain up North that will head down this way, and we had a pretty good storm over the lake region early afternoon....so it is still a wait and see situation....I don't think we can move all our stuff back in, but I don't think the flood threat is as strong as last week.....keep your fingers crossed...Hope all you guys had a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!
hitchykertim

Ottawa, KS

#16 Jun 16, 2008
Thanks for the eyewitness report!Thinking of going down next weekend,but there are thunderstorms predicted from Thursday on!So will have to see.Our place is where richrds meets fairlane.Tim
Southwest Iowa Gal

United States

#17 Jun 16, 2008
I'm in Schoonover addition
sene

United States

#18 Jun 28, 2008
is everyone going to down for the 4th of July !!!!
Byrl

Kansas City, MO

#19 Jul 1, 2008
I will be traveling to white cloud Thursday, are any of the road closed casue of high water, will be coming up from troy kansas
so what

Mound City, MO

#20 Jul 19, 2008
Yayyyyyy, it didn't flood!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr MORE DAWG STUPIDITY 97,066
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr tim 2,866
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 3 hr Obama Bitches 530
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 15 hr grave digger 303
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sat Obama Bitches 10,212
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Doug 269
•••
•••
Big Lake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Big Lake Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Big Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE