Compton Pursuit Suspects Reportedly Fired At Deputies With AK-47

Jan 8, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 15

Two shooting suspects reportedly fired at deputies with an AK-47 assault rifle during a pursuit in South Los Angeles Tuesday night.

Full Story
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Having an AK and not taking out ONE pig?!

Shame on you guys!! Work on your aim.
saca cacas

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Well at least no one got hit. if it would have bin one of those crazy white boys behind the trigger he'd a kiled at least 20 people.
Concerned

Kent, WA

#4 Jan 8, 2013
What seems more discerning is that someone was able to get their hands on an Ak-47. This weapon isn't made to protect but made to kill people. And they say we don't need gun control. Hahahah
yishunbike

Koganei, Japan

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Remove the valve cap and fully deflate the tube by depressing the valve ICAbike01 stem with the hooked end of your tire lever. There are two main types of valve stems, a schrader valve and a presta valve. This tutorial is based on a schrader valve, but I will be covering the different valve types in another tutorial.
Now itís time to remove your tire,[url=http://www.icarbonsp orts.com/products/wheels-rims/ carbon-bike-rims/]carbon fiber rims[/url]oneside at a time. Choose a section of tire that is away from the valve and hook one of the tire levers under the bead, directly in line with one of your spokes. Pry one side of the tire bead over the edge of the rim, and then hook the end of the tire lever to the nearest spoke. Insert another tire lever two spokes away from the first, and a third another two spokes away. Now the middle lever should fall out, and you can continue the process. When the tire is loose enough you can just run a tire lever around the rest of the rim to pull the whole side over.
After you have removed one side of the tire, the other side should come off very easily.
Ispect Tube
ow remove the tube from the tire, and try to keep track ICAbike01 of [url=http://www.icarbonsports. com/products/wheels-rims/carbo n-bike-rims/]carbon bike rims[/url]where it was positioned in relation to the tire. Inflate the tube to approximately twice its original size. This will expand the hole making it easier to find.
Listen carefully to the entire circumference of the tube; you should hear a hissing sound that will indicate where the leak is. As a last resort you can submerge the tube in water and watch for bubbles, but youíll want to avoid doing this as youíll need the tube to be completely dry in order for the patch glue to work.
Once youíve found the leak, take note of [url=http://www.icarbonsports. com/products/wheels-rims/carbo n-bike-rims/]carbon bicycle rims[/url]whether it is on the inner or outer side of the tube.
I donít recommend using either motor oil or 3in1 oil to lubricate the chain. Motor oil is too heavy and wonít fully penetrate the rollers, and 3in1 oil is vegetable based and will gum up the chain. I also donít recommend using wax lubricants because while they donít collect as much dirt, they are a lot of hassle to apply correctly, and wax is simply not as good a lubricant as oil. I do recommend mineral based chain oils like Finish Line Cross Country or Phil Wood Tenacious Oil because they do the best job of fighting corrosion and donít wash away when they get wet.
Chain Cleaning
For cleaning, first shift the chain into the [url=http://www.icarbonsports. com/]zipp 404[/url]smallest sprocket on the rear. For average dust and dirt, wipe the chain clean with a solvent soaked rag. The easiest way to do this is to hold the chain still at the rear derailleur cage while firmly wiping the lower run of the chain. Then move the chain backward and wipe again until youíve wiped the entire length of chain. Wipe between the rear sprockets using either a rag or a sprocket cleaning tool. Then clean all of the front chainrings on both sides.
Shift your gears into the middle sprocket both front and rear. Remember that oil does a good job of spreading itself, so try not to over-apply the lubricant. Lubricate the inner circumference of the chain, on the side that faces the sprockets along the top of the lower run of the chain. Run the chain backwards while dropping oil down both sides of the rollers.
Shift through all of the gears to spread the lubricant evenly through the drivetrain. Then use a rag to wipe off any excess oil.
Compton Big Dog

Compton, CA

#6 Jan 9, 2013
Continue to make compton great job Sheriff!!!
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Concerned wrote:
What seems more discerning is that someone was able to get their hands on an Ak-47. This weapon isn't made to protect but made to kill people. And they say we don't need gun control. Hahahah
Look up big words before you use them. LOL!!
Flossy

Santa Ana, CA

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
You are an idiot!! Hope you get shot by an AK
karen

Orange, CA

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I agree with you !! All these innocent people they killed maybe its time for it to be the other way around whole family hates cops we saw first hand how dirty they are
karen

Orange, CA

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Bob Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
There should have been a 20 ft tall electric fence built to keep Comptonites away from law abiding citizens years ago.
Your an idiot !!!! White fool
Anonymous

South El Monte, CA

#12 Jan 10, 2013
Flossy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot!! Hope you get shot by an AK
LOL!! And I hope we read about another pig or two being shot & killed very soon!

I laugh at idiots like you, who think opinions such as mine occurred in a vacuum. They originated because so many LEO's abuse their authority any chance they get. Change that and you'll change the attitudes of people such as me.

But you're free to continue in your ignorance.
Cpt

Modesto, CA

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Lol pigs
gl0b4l

United States

#14 Jan 18, 2013
This fucklng sheriff's are dlcks.
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#15 Jan 18, 2013
gl0b4l wrote:
This fucklng sheriff's are dlcks.
Yeah, well, we should read about another pig getting whacked soon. Karma always has a way of coming back around.
PJG

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Most of you are f@cking idiots.
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

#17 Jan 22, 2013
PJG wrote:
Most of you are f@cking idiots.
Don't cry like a bitch because we're more informed than you are.

The best pig is a dead one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: California Dustbusters 1 hr johnnywalker345 1
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 13 hr Jesse Pinkman 172
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Bently 19,568
FBI suspects serial bank robber Gregory Cross i... Wed Jason 1
Ukiah police and fire log: Wednesday, Dec. 24, ... Wed Here Is One 3
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... Wed Sam 42
Real Housewives Husband Kilt Himself (Aug '11) Wed Redneck 3

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills