created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 12, 2010

California

4,462 votes

CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
4,781 - 4,800 of 7,848 Comments Last updated Sunday Jul 27
Sizzered

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5143
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So you really want the heat that goes with the office?

You and your wife couldn't handle it, tell your wife she's not smart enough or woman enough to even start.

motherjones.com
Waco 1909

Joshua, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5144
Sep 22, 2012
 
what
Waco 1909

Joshua, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5145
Sep 22, 2012
 
wow
Sizzered

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5146
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get your wisks ready.

motherjones.com
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5147
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

mitt/ryan is going down in flames.....

the two opposing philosophies have been vetted, and OURS wins...

capitalism isnt perfect, in fact it is messy, like democracy.

but if the wealthy have offshored 50 trillion??, and meanwhile they have a zombie army of 40 million drones squaking about the deficit??

the wealty are hording a lump sum, that is 3.5 times the amount of the current national debt(16 trillion)

they could pay the deficit off any old time they want to, but what are they doing??

they are biting the hand that feeds them and outsourcing all the good jobs, while they OFFSHORE all the HUmungous profits!!!

isnt it the consumer demand of the middle class that drives these markets, that the wealthy capitalize on???

should they be giving back MORE than the average ???

many of the roads and bridges that corporate america depends on(to reap those outrageous profits!) are in dire need of repair.

like they used to??
LED needed

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5148
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I've looked his "window to the soul" and it's pitch dark, Willard Mitt Romney brings only the worst.

motherjones.com

Him and his kind will only bring a very cold winter to the worlds soul.
Erin

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5149
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

When is the Erin is driving to Hesperia, California and also she's white lady/brown hair?
U haul

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5150
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I guess Willard Mitt Romeny needs to U-Haul his and his satanic evil doers long and crooked road they have traveled inorder to install a new order.

Beware for they are working for powers unearthly, each has been promised a planet of there own. They will promise you anything for your vote, beware they have been turned to salt, hence salt lake city, utah..

motherjones.com
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5151
Sep 23, 2012
 
mitt goldwater wrote:
mitt/ryan is going down in flames.....
the two opposing philosophies have been vetted, and OURS wins...
capitalism isnt perfect, in fact it is messy, like democracy.
but if the wealthy have offshored 50 trillion??, and meanwhile they have a zombie army of 40 million drones squaking about the deficit??
the wealty are hording a lump sum, that is 3.5 times the amount of the current national debt(16 trillion)
they could pay the deficit off any old time they want to, but what are they doing??
they are biting the hand that feeds them and outsourcing all the good jobs, while they OFFSHORE all the HUmungous profits!!!
isnt it the consumer demand of the middle class that drives these markets, that the wealthy capitalize on???
should they be giving back MORE than the average ???
many of the roads and bridges that corporate america depends on(to reap those outrageous profits!) are in dire need of repair.
like they used to??
Goldwater was conservative, Mitt is not. I agree, we need to fix our roads, I thought the last stimulus did that? Or did it build that bridge in Napa for Pelosi that nobody drives on or did it go to build a tunnel or train to no where?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5152
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thank you obama for saving our wine train: And a big thanks to Nancy Pelosi:

$54 million earmarked by Obama’s Stimulus Package to finance something called “The Wine Train” in California’s scenic Napa Valley. Because an investigation just published by California Watch and reprinted in the San Francisco Chronicle shows that the Wine Train scam was far worse than you imagined. The $54 million wasn’t just spent on an overpriced not-a-thrill ride for tipsy tourists: it was thrown down the toilet on a no-bid contract handed to a shady Alaskan front corporation which deviously abused race-based “set-aside” laws to land a vastly overpriced deal — which they then proceeded to subcontract at a much lower rate to a different company, while pocketing a cool $20 million for doing no work whatsoever.

Nancy Pelosi and her husband own some of that wonderful St Helena property, actually a vineyard. Oops, were the little people to know that?
U haul

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5153
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If it get boring, then try pulling a set of doubles.

Just what i thought your trying to pull a trailer with too small a ball?

motherjones.com
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5154
Sep 24, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Goldwater was conservative, Mitt is not. I agree, we need to fix our roads, I thought the last stimulus did that? Or did it build that bridge in Napa for Pelosi that nobody drives on or did it go to build a tunnel or train to no where?
mitt isnt a conservative??

then what the Hell is he??

a libertarian??

thats rich....

yes bridges and tunnels to nowhere.....

they just finished new pylons on the bridge here....

they didnt need them.

and the highway gets VERY little traffic.

but it kept a bunch of romney voters(and obama voters as well) employed.

....and spending money here in the north state.

we need infrastructure improvements, but the most needy improvemnts are around urban areas....

like where you live.

the last stim was spread over MANY areas of life.

the roads and bridges themselves would take 800 billion to fix!

but then again, the wealthy used them TO THE MAX, and offshored 50 trillion in foriegn accounts!!

the annual interest on that money is about trillion and a half!!
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5155
Sep 24, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
Thank you obama for saving our wine train: And a big thanks to Nancy Pelosi:
$54 million earmarked by Obama’s Stimulus Package to finance something called “The Wine Train” in California’s scenic Napa Valley. Because an investigation just published by California Watch and reprinted in the San Francisco Chronicle shows that the Wine Train scam was far worse than you imagined. The $54 million wasn’t just spent on an overpriced not-a-thrill ride for tipsy tourists: it was thrown down the toilet on a no-bid contract handed to a shady Alaskan front corporation which deviously abused race-based “set-aside” laws to land a vastly overpriced deal — which they then proceeded to subcontract at a much lower rate to a different company, while pocketing a cool $20 million for doing no work whatsoever.
Nancy Pelosi and her husband own some of that wonderful St Helena property, actually a vineyard. Oops, were the little people to know that?
as opposed to the 4 billion dollars oil companies recieve every year in tax subsidies??

are those on the table on your spending cutting regime??

is defense spending on the table?? or other entitlements for the rich?

no?? then we CANNOT have a serious conversation about deficit reduction, if all you're will to pick on is a poor little 54 million dollar tourist attraction.

tourism is the life blood of this states economy....as opposed to texas or louisiana, which have POOR enviroments, and cater to the fossil fuel industry.

the wealthy continue to bilk the middle class, and all you want to do is make it easier for them to continue....

yeah lets balance the budget on the backs of the poor and middle class(like walker did in wisconsin), while the uber wealthy, who got uber wealthy OFF US, offshore grotesque sums of loot.!!

great idea....
Receiver

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5156
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

What's to oppose, global warmning is common fact.

motherjones.com

Of course there are those like Willard Mitt Romney who can't understand the facts, Bain Capital for example.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5157
Sep 24, 2012
 
mitt goldwater wrote:
<quoted text>
mitt isnt a conservative??
hardly, do u know anything about Goldwater? In fact, Barry Goldwater and Ronald Reagan are arguably the only true conservatives the Republicans have nominated in the post-World War II era.

Romney clearly isn't "a conservative." Moreover, it's not clear that he's even "conservative,"
Rumedial

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5158
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The new buzz word, we don't like crooks who steal public funds, tax dollars federal and state etc..

Happy days ended when an arrest warrant was issed for Nick Conway of sgvCOG in 2012..

Nick Conway of the sgvCOG has been a bigger problem in the backside than orginally though.
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5160
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>hardly, do u know anything about Goldwater? In fact, Barry Goldwater and Ronald Reagan are arguably the only true conservatives the Republicans have nominated in the post-World War II era.
Romney clearly isn't "a conservative." Moreover, it's not clear that he's even "conservative,"
Ok, you know the nuances of your party better than I...

i do understand that they are not exactly the same on all fronts...

goldwater was actually very secular comapred with where the party went after 1980.

it is the loonatic social "conservative" that have hijacked the republican party, making them unelectable(and unfit) for the presidency.

the "fiscal" conservatives, like reagan and goldwater, people who were moderate at one time(long ago) about social issues??

those Type of republicans (moderates, who you could call conservatives) have been drummed out of your party,....

primaried to death.

reagan or goldwater, wouldnt win a primary race in the current, new new republican party.

in the senate races??? the you end up with the chritine odonells and the joe millers, thus losing the seat to the demmy's!!

prescot bush and his family(george included) were compleatly pro-choice before the "social" conservative revolution in your party around tthe time of reagan. prescott was even one of the founding fathers of Planned parenthood, the bane of all "social conservatives" on the FAR right.

the orthodoxy that the tea party has brought to the table, lets no one else GET TO the table to negociate....

i hope this changes, as you guys arnt likely to win the whitehouse with rick santurum, newt, rick perry or michelle bachmann....

it will have to be a moderate candidate, to build a coalition in the middle.

otherwise, your party will NEVER win the whitehouse again.

also,purge the racists, and stop persecuting womens health, then youll have a better chance to be competative.
Less W M Romney

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5161
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

By gones be by gones, so is Willard Mitt Romney.

motherjones.com
AndreaU88

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5162
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

September 2012 and how many "green jobs" do we have? What a freaking joke!
Less WM Romney

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5163
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Such a sad state of affairs, haveing a talking sawdust head like Wilard Mitt Romney speaking at will.

motherjones.com

Willard says your still number 47 in my book.

0U812

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••