Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,167

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
a final

Azusa, CA

#160946 Sep 26, 2012
Yep it's a final news flash, America has NO love for Willard Mitt Romney or that satan looing Paul D. Ryan either.

motherjones.com
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#160947 Sep 26, 2012
Tata wrote:
Gays cults are confusing the word "Equal" as we all know Gay cult 101 is to change words and meannings to their advantage.
The Declaration of Independence says:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal." However, nowhere does it say that all men will achieve equality. This means that we all start with the opportunity but does not guarantee that all will have the same results. The results depends on many factors, not the least of which are ability and effort.
Correct, and the Constitution covers that pretty well...

The Declaration of Independence says that all people “are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights,” and “that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

Note that it does not say that people OUGHT to have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, it does not say that general well-being is enhanced when people are allowed such rights...... it says that people have these rights as a gift from their Creator.

And we needed the Constitution to make the LAWS for these rights....
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#160948 Sep 26, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
The BEST you can do is to attack Hilary's sexuality?
In school, I think that would be considered an ad hominem reply.
Hilary...?

I was refering to Palin.

Even without make-up and in a pantsuit, Hilary is more woman than that gun-totin' redneck tundra-billy of the north.
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#160949 Sep 26, 2012
Tata wrote:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal." However, nowhere does it say that all men will achieve equality. This means that we all start with the opportunity but does not guarantee that all will have the same results. The results depends on many factors, not the least of which are ability and effort.
Bruno,

Let me help you understand what those words really mean.

It is a declaration that men (and women) are born equal, and that it is the governments responsibilty to insure that they, the government, should never impose inequalities on the people.

What is beyond the control of the government, is not what the Constitution is about, but when it comes to government matters, the government must treat all citizens with equality and shall not infringe on a citizens rights to equal opportunity.

Now what a citizen does with that opportunity is entirely up to the citizen.
a final

Azusa, CA

#160950 Sep 26, 2012
No need to start crying when you read this, but whats taking you so long?

motherjones.com
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#160952 Sep 26, 2012
Tata wrote:
Gays cults are confusing the word "Equal" as we all know Gay cult 101 is to change words and meannings to their advantage.
Just what is Gay Cult 101???

Are you talking about this guy?

THE CULT OF HOMOSEXUALITY
By Dr. P. Bradley Carey

When anyone speaks out against or criticizes the things that the homosexuals are doing, right away they accuse the person of being homophobic. This simply is not true. Christians are not to fear or hate anyone. We are to love all people and hate sin.

The followers of the cult of homosexuality are doing one thing, compounding their condemnation with one sin upon another.

And anyone who does not take a stand against them will join in their condemnation.

Is this what your talking about?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#160953 Sep 26, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, and the Constitution covers that pretty well...
The Declaration of Independence says that all people “are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights,” and “that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”
Note that it does not say that people OUGHT to have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, it does not say that general well-being is enhanced when people are allowed such rights...... it says that people have these rights as a gift from their Creator.
And we needed the Constitution to make the LAWS for these rights....
SpongeBob.

I agree. The concept that all men are equal is fine 18th century poetical idealism, but such a state has little basis in fact. If all things were equal, it would run counter to post-revolution Godless secularist Government promoted theories of evolution, and the stock markets could never work.

A good example can be seen since the nation came under African rule. The African is probably the most familiar with his own potential. Since African rule began, the objective has not been to raise the African up to the level of the non-African "Hispanic", the Asian, and the White man. Rather, the objective of African rule is to bring down those peoples to the level of competency of the African.

Clearly this 18th century poetical romanticism cannot work. Isn't it time to reconsider the value to society of the leadership principle?*(die Führung Prinzip)*

Source: http://tinyurl.com/95qv2j9

Source: http://tinyurl.com/bnfpaqn

Source: http://tinyurl.com/8jtmnn9

Ronald
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#160954 Sep 26, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilary...?
I was refering to Palin.
Even without make-up and in a pantsuit, Hilary is more woman than that gun-totin' redneck tundra-billy of the north.
Doh! I apologize..I did it again...Clearly, I'm not too good at multi-tasking...I can blame my tiny screen, and I can blame distractions, but in the end, I'm not fully concentrating...sorry
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#160955 Sep 26, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $65 Million To Any Man Who Can Woo His Gay Daughter http://www.businessinsider.com/cecil-chao-sze...
LMAO

she's worse than the two Roses
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#160956 Sep 26, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Doh! I apologize..I did it again...Clearly, I'm not too good at multi-tasking...I can blame my tiny screen, and I can blame distractions, but in the end, I'm not fully concentrating...sorry
No worries.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#160957 Sep 26, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilary...?
I was refering to Palin.
So it's ad hominen when he attacks Hillary but not when he attacks Palin. Got it.
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#160958 Sep 26, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno,
It is a declaration that men (and women) are born equal, and that it is the governments responsibilty to insure that they, the government, should never impose inequalities on the people.
What is beyond the control of the government, is not what the Constitution is about, but when it comes to government matters, the government must treat all citizens with equality and shall not infringe on a citizens rights to equal opportunity.
Well said!
Tata

Westminster, CA

#160959 Sep 26, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno,
Like I said the gay cult changes the true meanning to suit themselves. You just can't stand the truth ...
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#160960 Sep 26, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's ad hominen when he attacks Hillary but not when he attacks Palin. Got it.
No. It's just funny when I attack Palin.

And had you been following the discussion, you would know that I had defended Palin against those who would mock her for writing her speech notes on her hand.

However, that these note were inane, that's an entirely different matter, and one for which she should be mocked.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160961 Sep 26, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilary...?
I was refering to Palin.
Frank
I agree..Hillary? Were you refering to the grass skirt she was wearing recently in the Cook Islands while the Middle east burned? The difference is the gun girl of the north is not making decisions like being on high alert on Sept. 11, she is enjoying her life and it shows looking at her compared to looking at the old angry hag unless she is laughing at the death of Ghadafi

Riccardo
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#160962 Sep 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Frank
I agree..Hillary? Were you refering to the grass skirt she was wearing recently in the Cook Islands while the Middle east burned? The difference is the gun girl of the north is not making decisions like being on high alert on Sept. 11, she is enjoying her life and it shows looking at her compared to looking at the old angry hag unless she is laughing at the death of Ghadafi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fgcd1ghag5YXX
Riccardo
Ms. Clinton was in Washington on Sept. 11.

You can check her schedule here:

http://still4hill.com/2012/09/11/secretary-hi...

Is everything you state based on a bald-faced lie?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160965 Sep 26, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Clinton was in Washington on Sept. 11.
You can check her schedule here:
http://still4hill.com/2012/09/11/secretary-hi...
Is everything you state based on a bald-faced lie?
Frank
I agree on Sept 11 she was back from her trip to settle things in the Cook Islands. That kind of makes it look worst as to why nobody in the great non racist obama administration could have taken any warnings or put their overseas staff on high alert on that date? http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2012/se... Clinton announces $32m (£20m) in new US programmes. We are worried that China might be investing in the Cook Islands....lol....I know Americans were praying for her trip to be a success. http://www.cinews.co.ck/2012/September/Wed05/...

Riccardo
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160966 Sep 26, 2012
Tata

Westminster, CA

#160967 Sep 26, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what is Gay Cult 101???
Are you talking about this guy?
THE CULT OF HOMOSEXUALITY
By Dr. P. Bradley Carey
When anyone speaks out against or criticizes the things that the homosexuals are doing, right away they accuse the person of being homophobic. This simply is not true. Christians are not to fear or hate anyone. We are to love all people and hate sin.
The followers of the cult of homosexuality are doing one thing, compounding their condemnation with one sin upon another.
And anyone who does not take a stand against them will join in their condemnation.
Is this what your talking about?
Gays typically respond to a question with a question. Gays generally will change the wording or ones response to suit there way of thinking. Gays refuse to reason with what is a negative to there way of thinking. Gays have much to convince to the general public that SSM is as normal a hetero marriages. Like I have always said, I don't dislike the gay person themselves, I'm just not one who wants to pay for the ideas they bring to the table. There will be a dumb gay responding to this explanation by saying I'm a hater and homophobe; they just don't respond to ones reasoning very well.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#160968 Sep 26, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are so many fundies racists? Don't you believe god created us all?
The problem is that there are far too many fundies that are dumb enough to think that the curse of Ham is what created black people. That is the problem of taking myths as factual. When you start with nonsense as your basis, you can only reach nonsense conclusions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 1 hr Rickey Bobby 22
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 4 hr Sleepingboy 133
Criminal Defense Attorneys Take on Wendy Segall (May '11) Fri Smoking Joe 13
Dodgers GM lies Fri wondring 3
Sean and Dana Peden - NEW TV SERIES!!!!! AMAZIN... Thu Tuscon 3
FBI Needs Help Identifying Beverly Hills Bank R... Dec 11 Xusanna 1
'The Young And The Restless' Dec. 5 Spoilers: J... Dec 9 Donna Rogers 2

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match