Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 6,986)

Showing posts 139,701 - 139,720 of200,321
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157821
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
"Some people"? As far as I can see it's just one nastyass pornographer trying to pass as straight (and white).
You do know that the number of (self published POS) books you have sold comes up on a couple of your venders? You can't even afford to live in poverty from your book sales so I hope that being a flaming troll pays good money.
And BTW those bogus "reviews" where you give your books FIVE START are a hoot! Seems that someone who believes he's a author could do better than that.
Your distant for black woman (or is it women in general?) is obvious:
"The again none of the native chicks were beauty queens form what I could see. Maybe it was the flies hovering all around them. Later I learned that this was why bush peaople were not allowed in public places-they draw files."
And MY FAVORITE:
"A lot of Mombasa women dye their hair blond. Why a woman Whoopie Goldburg's complexion thinks she looks good as a blond, I'll never know."
When dyed your own hair YELLOW were you expressing your self loathing the way you do when ever you post here about ANAL SEX?
"Laquesha Jefferson PhD" I am not one bit surprised to learn that Marvelous is a pornographer and exploiter of black women.

His comment, "A lot of Mombasa women dye their hair blond. Why a woman Whoopie Goldburg's complexion thinks she looks good as a blond, I'll never know." is pretty weird since he himself is currently sporting a head of nappy yellow hair. I checked the link you so kindly provided

http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Missing-Link-e ..

and there is was!

ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157822
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

jacques renault wrote:
you haven't seen Shut Up Little Man
I didn't know that SSM was an issue back in 1989. Way to use Google to prove yourself wrong!
Benjamin Jackson

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157823
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Prof Marvel wrote:
Back to Anal Sex ...
Are you bending over right now or do you want to discuss how you have HAD it in the past?

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157824
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Prof Marvel wrote:
Gee, Mr. Unoriginal is back.

He's been parroting gay forum rejoinders so long he does them better than the gays who first wrote them ... 20 years ago.
You should know, you come here everyday a shit out 100 rants about ANAL SEX. Of course, everything YOU post here is new origional and completely fascinating.
Prof Marvel wrote:
Back to anal sex
Prof Marvel wrote:
now let's talk about anal sex
Prof Marvel wrote:
the topic of this thread is anal sex
Prof Marvel wrote:
It's anal sex
Prof Marvel wrote:
Buttfucking
Original AND intelligent. Yep, you're the REAL DEAL alright.
Stan and Kyle

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157825
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know, you come here everyday a shit out 100 rants about ANAL SEX. Of course, everything YOU post here is new origional and completely fascinating.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Original AND intelligent. Yep, you're the REAL DEAL alright.
Shut yer trap, bitttch. You talk way too much... even for a lezzboe.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157826
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
you haven't seen Shut Up Little Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yes, I have and it isn't about gay marriage.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157827
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know, you come here everyday a shit out 100 rants about ANAL SEX. Of course, everything YOU post here is new origional and completely fascinating.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Original AND intelligent. Yep, you're the REAL DEAL alright.
You were warned about cyberstalking. You were scrubbing the net on me for weeks then posting what you found here.

Well, you can't do that in Topix forums --when you do you're cyberstalking which gives me every right to have Topix report you to your local police.

Get rid of that Laquesha Jefferson PhD. It's a character from one of my books and I'm not going to allow you to wreck my book sales.

I could have reported you already. If I see the name in your posts tomorrow I will.

I've shown the patience of Job with you.
Winston Smith

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157828
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Prof Marvel wrote:
Back to Anal Sex ...
Your favorite subject. Speaking of original, just how many posts have you made devoted to anal sex? Oh, yeah, all of them. Write some new material, Prof.
Winston Smith

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157829
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, Mr. Unoriginal is back.
He's been parroting gay forum rejoinders so long he does them better than the gays who first wrote them ... 20 years ago.
Remind me to laugh later.
I'm quite comfortable in my homosexuality, and the profit I make from my gloree-hole work allows me to frequent Comic-Con conventions. Lots of tasty tender geeks there who need mentoring in the ways of the world.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157830
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You were warned about cyberstalking. You were scrubbing the net on me for weeks then posting what you found here.
Well, you can't do that in Topix forums --when you do you're cyberstalking which gives me every right to have Topix report you to your local police.
Get rid of that Laquesha Jefferson PhD. It's a character from one of my books and I'm not going to allow you to wreck my book sales.
I could have reported you already. If I see the name in your posts tomorrow I will.
I've shown the patience of Job with you.
Aha! So you admit to everything Laquesha has said about you, eh?
Were back

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157832
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Love is never having to say sorry if he ejaculates in your behind.
Were back

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157833
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

jumping around on this issue is a typical Republican / Tea Party Nation member's trick.
Gehlen org aka rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157834
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Bush Sought 'Way' To Invade Iraq?- CBS News
Feb 11, 2009 ... 60 Minutes on CBS News: Bush Sought 'Way' To Invade Iraq?- O'Neill Tells '60
Minutes' Iraq Was 'Topic A' 8 Months Before 9-11.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-18560_162-592330 ....- 85k - Cached - Similar Pages
Bush on 9/11 Timeline
[White House, 1/5/02, CBS, 9/11/02] However, it has been noted that Bush doesn'
t have access to a television until 15 or so minutes later.[Washington Times ...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/911timeline/main/bush ...- 94k -

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157837
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Your favorite subject. Speaking of original, just how many posts have you made devoted to anal sex? Oh, yeah, all of them. Write some new material, Prof.
And you've read them all, haven't you?

Why ...?

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157838
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

8

7

7

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind me to laugh later.
I'm quite comfortable in my homosexuality, and the profit I make from my gloree-hole work allows me to frequent Comic-Con conventions. Lots of tasty tender geeks there who need mentoring in the ways of the world.
Some of you may remember, I outed Winston.

He was masquerading as a Straight moron who supports same-sex marriage until I explained it wasn't humanly possible for someone to know as much about anal sex as he does without being a fudge-packer himself.

So now he's out.

So tell us Winston are you a top, a bottom, or is your thing getting peed in the face?
midge roberts

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157839
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Winston Smith wrote:
Its true. Diet does affect the taste. My partner eats pineapple all the time and his juice is sweeter because of that. Much more bearable to swallow.
What a nasty person you are. Disgusting.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157840
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

This tread still sucks. Too many self-centered douche-bags.
Reality

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157841
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You were warned about cyberstalking. You were scrubbing the net on me for weeks then posting what you found here.
Well, you can't do that in Topix forums --when you do you're cyberstalking which gives me every right to have Topix report you to your local police.
Get rid of that Laquesha Jefferson PhD. It's a character from one of my books and I'm not going to allow you to wreck my book sales.
I could have reported you already. If I see the name in your posts tomorrow I will.
I've shown the patience of Job with you.
Golly Gary, its not like we did not all ready know who you where. Now be a good little homophobe and move on will ya. BTW I read a few pages from a few of your books, you suck as an author.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157842
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

midge roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nasty person you are. Disgusting.
Originally Winston's purpose was pretending he was a straight guy who supports same sex marriage, but what kind of straight guy supports pee play, fisting, and rimming?

The idiot was not only supporting these degrading and dangerous practices he was saying there's nothing wrong with teaching kids about them.

These practices are despicable and if you engage in them on a regular basis it not only erodes your soul but your sense of the world too.

The gay men who published the Little Black Book really thought they were doing a public service for children -- that's how far gone they are.
Reality

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157843
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Originally Winston's purpose was pretending he was a straight guy who supports same sex marriage, but what kind of straight guy supports pee play, fisting, and rimming?
The idiot was not only supporting these degrading and dangerous practices he was saying there's nothing wrong with teaching kids about them.
These practices are despicable and if you engage in them on a regular basis it not only erodes your soul but your sense of the world too.
The gay men who published the Little Black Book really thought they were doing a public service for children -- that's how far gone they are.
What is so wrong with teaching high school kids the practice of safe sex? Really, what is so wrong with telling teenagers who are going to have sex to use a condom? The very sexual acts that you biotch and moan about are done by heterosexual as well as homosexuals, so why not tell them about safe sex? Its my guess that you are far to god dammed ignorant to comprehend education!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 139,701 - 139,720 of200,321
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Beverly Hills Forum right now

Search the Beverly Hills Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Swift's Secret Relationship Ends Because... 3 hr boss hogg 7
A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Tue gomerspile1966 4,482
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Tue Sparky A2 7,833
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue Ronald 2,251
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Racjei 4,885
Batman will not appear in Fox's 'Gotham' series Sun thanouygfjkgj 1
Back to reality for Nicole Richie in new TV show Jul 17 insanity 2
•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••