Adam Robinson: British man 'had sex with girl, 13, in motel after...

Full story: Daily Mail

Adam Robinson, 21, has been accused of having six sexual encounters with a 13 year old girl over the course of a week in a Californian motel A British man has been charged with sexual assault after he flew to America to allegedly meet a 13-year-old girl it is claimed he groomed over the internet, it has emerged today.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anthony

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

9

9

5

I know Adam and I knew about the relationship with Alexandra~ He isn't truly guilty. He knew that he would be taking a risk with her, but she wanted it. What was he supposed to do? Say no? yeah shes young.. but they were TRULY in love. Her parents did beat her, and even gave her bruises. She really needed love. Even if it was from an older gentleman. Adam would never rape a young girl. I know, because hes my friend. I'm going to call to report my stuff about the case. he loved her, not wanted her. Well.. you understand me..
native Californian

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Sounds to me like he is an idiot.
"What was he supposed to do?" Stay home!
"she wanted it". Would you give illegal substances to a ten year old because they really "wanted it"?

How can you love someone you do not really know?? Anyone can say anything on the internet, doesn't make it true.
But he paid good money to come here to have sex with a 13 year old girl?
He needs to be locked up because he is too stupid to run around loose.
Freddie the Frog

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Anthony - he is 100% guilty. He broke the law, she didnt. She isnt of an age where she is legally able to make such a choice - he is. Irrespective of if she "wanted it", he is the adult who should steer well clear. If she was being abused and needed help, why didnt he call the police instead of raping her??
krinder

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Anthony wrote:
I know Adam and I knew about the relationship with Alexandra~ He isn't truly guilty. He knew that he would be taking a risk with her, but she wanted it. What was he supposed to do? Say no? yeah shes young.. but they were TRULY in love. Her parents did beat her, and even gave her bruises. She really needed love. Even if it was from an older gentleman. Adam would never rape a young girl. I know, because hes my friend. I'm going to call to report my stuff about the case. he loved her, not wanted her. Well.. you understand me..
Hey I can really understand the persistance and influence the young posses over others it can be tough and even seem improper though the ethic and moral margin does not permit such incompetence the girl needed reality from higher standards not florished with weekness or false opertunity

Its realy sad to see young lie and cheat the yruth to take advantage of a opertunity as they drift into the outcast mind taking advantage of poor souls

Hard to say what will become of that relationship

When they are that distorted to morals there values become even bigger question and credibilty worthness is not of trust

Abuse fault of both 13 yrs is adout the age they learn tbe hard way about kindness and results of words spoken to others
Faith

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

Anthony wrote:
I know Adam and I knew about the relationship with Alexandra~ He isn't truly guilty. He knew that he would be taking a risk with her, but she wanted it. What was he supposed to do? Say no? yeah shes young.. but they were TRULY in love. Her parents did beat her, and even gave her bruises. She really needed love. Even if it was from an older gentleman. Adam would never rape a young girl. I know, because hes my friend. I'm going to call to report my stuff about the case. he loved her, not wanted her. Well.. you understand me..
How can you possibly know they were "in love" if this was the first time he had ever met her?
Someone you know

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

Anthony wrote:
I know Adam and I knew about the relationship with Alexandra~ He isn't truly guilty. He knew that he would be taking a risk with her, but she wanted it. What was he supposed to do? Say no? yeah shes young.. but they were TRULY in love. Her parents did beat her, and even gave her bruises. She really needed love. Even if it was from an older gentleman. Adam would never rape a young girl. I know, because hes my friend. I'm going to call to report my stuff about the case. he loved her, not wanted her. Well.. you understand me..
I'm not saying who I am, but I knew about them too. "Truly in love"? That's complete bullshit, he wasn't stupid enough to not know about the consequences of having sex with a minor, yet he still did it. If he actually did love her, he would have said no because that would have been best for her and for him. So he is guilty, just because he was your friend that doesn't mean you truly got to know him, especially since you only knew him online. You're being naive here, your looking into a point of view here where "love only matters and you can't say no to it" but the reality here is that if you fuck up this big, it isn't love, it's lust and stupidity. He's a predator, that's all there is too it. Don't be stereotypical and say that "He never showed any signs of it" because you don't have to be an obvious predator to actually be one. The reason she wanted it was because she didn't know better, also if you claim that her parents beat her and gave her bruises, that makes her desperate. When you go through situations that serious with parents, you feel like you can trust no one so you go off looking for anyone else you can get because you think everything will be fine with them. This isn't even the first time he went for a minor either, but he got what he wanted from this one. If you really tell the detectives "They were in love so he's not guilty" they will genuinely laugh in your face and hang up. Really, grow up already and don't defend a predator.
God sake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I think the guy is going to jail.On the upside the 13 year old will now be available.
Freddie the Frog

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

He got sentenced today, and the judge was super-lenient! Got 5 of the 6 charges dismissed, pled guilty to the 1 and was given 8 years suspended, and only 1 year in jail to serve (with credit for 132 days already). Basically he does 230 more jail days, and fly's home.
Jake

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 11, 2013
 
Freddie the Frog wrote:
He got sentenced today, and the judge was super-lenient! Got 5 of the 6 charges dismissed, pled guilty to the 1 and was given 8 years suspended, and only 1 year in jail to serve (with credit for 132 days already). Basically he does 230 more jail days, and fly's home.
Why was the judge so lenient? Will he be deported?
Bob Lewis

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Freddie the Frog wrote:
Anthony - he is 100% guilty. He broke the law, she didnt. She isnt of an age where she is legally able to make such a choice - he is. Irrespective of if she "wanted it", he is the adult who should steer well clear. If she was being abused and needed help, why didnt he call the police instead of raping her??
Wrong. This happened in Calif.
This is where people congregate who can't or won't live by standards of decency in other States.
Freddie the Frog

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 13, 2013
 
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was the judge so lenient? Will he be deported?
Jake - Yes - part of the deal is he serves his probation in UK. He needs permission from ICE/USCIS before re-entering USA (like he will ever get that). His actual sentence was 8 years, but suspended.

He has to complete a year in jail (he already has around 140 days in), then gets booted out. The judge was incredibly lenient!
Freddie the Frog

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 13, 2013
 
Bob Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. This happened in Calif.
This is where people congregate who can't or won't live by standards of decency in other States.
No idea what you're rambling on about...
Faith

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 16, 2013
 
Freddie the Frog wrote:
<quoted text>
Jake - Yes - part of the deal is he serves his probation in UK. He needs permission from ICE/USCIS before re-entering USA (like he will ever get that). His actual sentence was 8 years, but suspended.
He has to complete a year in jail (he already has around 140 days in), then gets booted out. The judge was incredibly lenient!
Can I just ask how you know the sentence. I looked up on line and it said 5 years on the following link...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshir...

Thanks
Freddie the Frog

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 17, 2013
 
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I just ask how you know the sentence. I looked up on line and it said 5 years on the following link...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshir...
Thanks
Here you go - San Bernardino Court Website: http://openaccess.sb-court.org/OpenAccess/CRI...
Freddie the Frog

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

EXECUTION OF SENTENCE IS SUSPENDED.
-
PROBATION GRANTED
FOR THE CHARGE(S): 1
SUPERVISED PROBATION GRANTED FOR A PERIOD OF 60 MONTHS ON FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
THAT THE DEFENDANT SHALL:
SERVE 365 DAYS IN A SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY JAIL FACILITY,
WITH CREDIT FOR TIME SERVED, A MATTER OF 132 DAYS,
PLUS CONDUCT CREDIT PURSUANT TO PC4019 ND ABIDE BY ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FACILITY
WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF COUNTY PAROLE.
Sinful

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

"She wanted it"
What?!?!?!
O.K. I suppose they'll soon be opening up a bunch of new travel agencies all over the U.K.- Maybe they'll call them "American pie for the British guy".
All inclusive- air fare (one way of course, you might not want to leave, or can't) cheap hotel suite where you can furiously work on improving the very complicated (actually rock hard) relationship of British men and young American girls. And of course we here at American pie for the British guy wouldn't be doing our absolute best if we didn't provide you with your very own slice of American pie!! That's right, we will provide you with a long list of nubile underage American girls who want nothing more than to than to hop into the sack with their very own dashing Brit!! That's right choose from our extensive list of sweet and sexy young yank girls!! And we all know they "want it", so do your patriotic duty to Britain and come on down and see us today to book your trip to that unlimited pleasure dome for British guys called the U.S.A. Operators are standing by to take your call. Remember those teenage American girls are waiting for your British manhood....
Gordon

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sinful wrote:
"She wanted it"
What?!?!?!
O.K. I suppose they'll soon be opening up a bunch of new travel agencies all over the U.K.- Maybe they'll call them "American pie for the British guy".
All inclusive- air fare (one way of course, you might not want to leave, or can't) cheap hotel suite where you can furiously work on improving the very complicated (actually rock hard) relationship of British men and young American girls. And of course we here at American pie for the British guy wouldn't be doing our absolute best if we didn't provide you with your very own slice of American pie!! That's right, we will provide you with a long list of nubile underage American girls who want nothing more than to than to hop into the sack with their very own dashing Brit!! That's right choose from our extensive list of sweet and sexy young yank girls!! And we all know they "want it", so do your patriotic duty to Britain and come on down and see us today to book your trip to that unlimited pleasure dome for British guys called the U.S.A. Operators are standing by to take your call. Remember those teenage American girls are waiting for your British manhood....
That was really boring old chap,why would English people get a cheap Hotel suite,yes America is on its knees so while you're down there...lol
Freddie the Frog

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 25, 2013
 
Sinful wrote:
"She wanted it"
What?!?!?!
O.K. I suppose they'll soon be opening up a bunch of new travel agencies all over the U.K.- Maybe they'll call them "American pie for the British guy".
All inclusive- air fare (one way of course, you might not want to leave, or can't) cheap hotel suite where you can furiously work on improving the very complicated (actually rock hard) relationship of British men and young American girls. And of course we here at American pie for the British guy wouldn't be doing our absolute best if we didn't provide you with your very own slice of American pie!! That's right, we will provide you with a long list of nubile underage American girls who want nothing more than to than to hop into the sack with their very own dashing Brit!! That's right choose from our extensive list of sweet and sexy young yank girls!! And we all know they "want it", so do your patriotic duty to Britain and come on down and see us today to book your trip to that unlimited pleasure dome for British guys called the U.S.A. Operators are standing by to take your call. Remember those teenage American girls are waiting for your British manhood....
Yeah, isn't it great that the US doesn't have any sex offenders?? Judging an entire nation because of the behavior of one person is like saying ALL Americans like shooting up elementary schools, or ALL Americans like blowing up Federal Buildings..
Not black and white

Farnborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 20, 2013
 
I really don't think this whole thing is as cut and dry as its made out to be. If you were to type "Jake leg public defender" into Google, you will come up with an article about someone else's experience with the same public pretender this guy had.

Also, why would anyone fly that far to somewhere where such laws are more so strict than his home country? if he was really that way inclined, he would have stayed home, or if intent on flying, could have gone to Gary Glitter's playground of Thailand... I really think there's more to this than what is said.

Just my 2 cents on the matter
Why do you need to know

Gainsborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 29, 2013
 
Will you all just shut up about him I think I know him better than you lot do

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Beverly Hills Forum right now

Search the Beverly Hills Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 48 min NO RIGHTS WITHOUT CHRIST 200,314
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 53 min just wondering 18,537
A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 59 min gomerspile1966 4,482
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Sparky A2 7,833
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Ronald 2,251
American Jews, other 'lone soldiers' serve Israel 3 hr Eleanor 3
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Racjei 4,885
•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
Beverly Hills Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••