CaseysMom

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Does anyone know about an incident yesterday morning, a the corner of Dickens, St, Sepulveda & Ventura? Driving by I noticed what I believed was a woman on the ground, bicycle police were just getting to her as I was passing. Today there are 4 candles on that corner. I can't find any info. Does anyone have any details?
Olivia

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I heard that a woman jumped from the building and almost hit a man on the way down. I can't find any information on her suicide.
CaseysMom

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Olivia wrote:
I heard that a woman jumped from the building and almost hit a man on the way down. I can't find any information on her suicide.
Yes I heard, from people who were lighting candles, that she either jumped or was pushed, They didn't seem sure because rumor had it that the woman was heard to scream before she hit. Haven't heard anything about almost hitting a man, although I'd imagine a jumper would have looked first, no? But you can't "look out below" if you're pushed. Anyway, I realize I'm being a little glib, but also, I am wondering how much truth is missing because isn't it odd that there are no news coverage at all?
marcus

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

the woman jumped from the fourth floor of the office building parking lot structure. she left a note and her car. 70yrs old
CaseysMom

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

marcus wrote:
the woman jumped from the fourth floor of the office building parking lot structure. she left a note and her car. 70yrs old
Bless her poor soul.
I gave up looking for any info about it, and said a prayer.

Thank you. How did you ever find anything, I appreciate you answering.
karen

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

marcus wrote:
who got the note on the car Marcus? she was a very dear friend to me. Please anyone if you have real and honest information.
CaseysMom

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Hi Karen,
I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. I hope you and whomever knew & loved her can get the answers you need.
I hope anyone who is responding or relaying information is being truthful, as this must be a very difficult time for her friends and family.
karen

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

CaseysMom wrote:
Hi Karen,
I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. I hope you and whomever knew & loved her can get the answers you need.
I hope anyone who is responding or relaying information is being truthful, as this must be a very difficult time for her friends and family.
Hello CaseysMom, I thank you for your good words and it is really hard for us I talked to her sister and I let her know that there are people like yourself that are thinking of her sister and we are greatful. Bless you and yours always,
Karen
CaseysMom

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Hi Karen, I hope you're doing a little better and have more answers to your questions. I've had 4 family members die in the past 4 years and 2 were ill, 1 was sudden and 1 was tragic. Even so, we still don't have all the answers, nothing ever makes sense. So I can't begin to imagine the intense confusion and emotions that goes with an unexpected death such as suicide. I pray you and her family get the answers they need. The suffering for the person who decides suicide is the answer is painful indeed. But the family and friends left behind suffer forever with the if onlys, whys, hows ... and so on. My thoughts and prayers to you all. Casey's Mom
Karen

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Almost a year ago my dear friend for a reason that until this day I still don't accept she decided to take her own life... I miss you my dear friend. I will light a candle and say prayer and hope that you are with G. Love you always.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Karen wrote:
Almost a year ago my dear friend for a reason that until this day I still don't accept she decided to take her own life... I miss you my dear friend. I will light a candle and say prayer and hope that you are with G. Love you always.
Karen.....
I'm sure your dear friend watches over
you from Heaven every day.God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 26 min Chuck 18,763
star bore & h. ford 45 min ubietron 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Either Or 4,992
the depend-able's & sly 1 hr ubietron 1
Fugitive sought for shooting of pregnant woman ... (Nov '11) 2 hr Truth be told 51
Achieve Sobriety 3 hr Achieve Sobriety 1
Downtown Vallejo street festival to return Frid... 3 hr diegolola 2

Search the Beverly Hills Forum:
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••