580 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Oscar Newman

Long Beach, CA

#164 Feb 4, 2011
Listening to people act surprised that Brown turned out to be just a robotic Pub Sector Union operative is hilarious. Brown never even pretended to be anything else.

Californians aren't Stupid. We knew he was going to be a disaster when we voted for him.
Nexra Blevins

San Rafael, CA

#165 Feb 4, 2011
Oscar Newman wrote:
Listening to people act surprised that Brown turned out to be just a robotic Pub Sector Union operative is hilarious. Brown never even pretended to be anything else.
Californians aren't Stupid. We knew he was going to be a disaster when we voted for him.
Did I miss the sarcasm? Now that's a real contradiction. Californians must be stupid if we knew it was going to be a disaster. Oh by the way I didn't vote for Moonbeam so you can't be talking bout me.

Are you Alfred E.'s brother? No really are you?

“Boing, boing, boing, boing,”

Since: Aug 08

#166 Feb 4, 2011
I voted for Me, but then I always do.
Almost

El Monte, CA

#167 Mar 26, 2011
I'am as soon as these law enforcemnet officers get their jobs back as well as their lawsuit settlement. What's right is right. We need this officer to continue enforcing the laws. Without them we are at the mercy of the wolfs.

This case is not going to be as important compare to the $300 million dollar lasuit against the sheriff department, the city, the board of supervisors, and fire chief or los angeles county.

This lawsuit was brought together by former cops and firefighters who were wrongfully laid off and dismiss from their duties.

If you are going to spend money of raising the salaries for the fire fighters, then you might as well settle the lawsuit between former police officer who lost their jobs after the sheriff department took over and disbanded their agency in late 2010.

Approximately, 170 former police officers were given a pink sleep. a few that were hired as deputies were demoted to lower paying civilian jobs in violation of their police officer bill of rights. There is currently a lawsuit againgt the sheriff dept, the Los angeles county and many others in the amount of #300 million for wrongfull termination, discrimnation due to age, ADA, medical and pobar. for a more detail explanation of this lawsuit that in turn my help the firefighters in their quest for better pay see newspaper article at: www.ocregister.com
and search for Former officers seek $300 million in suit | county, police, officers - News - The Orange County Register. with published date of march 22, 2011
quentin graves

Chico, CA

#168 Mar 26, 2011
it sickens me that people thirty and under generally dont vote. how can we change the world if we dont stand up and say what needs to happen.
GOP CryBabies

Azusa, CA

#169 Mar 26, 2011
Still hurting are Ya?
Chris

Woodland Hills, CA

#170 Mar 28, 2011
Our Petmate Le Bistro Electronic Portion Control Automatic Pet Feeder we puchases from http://teamauctions.com/petlanding.html has stood the test of time. I will buy again.
GOP CryBabies

Azusa, CA

#171 Mar 28, 2011
Blubbering nosie is still being echoed.
GOP CryBabies Sucks

Santa Maria, CA

#172 Mar 28, 2011
GOP CryBabies Sucks
GOP CryBabies

Azusa, CA

#173 Mar 28, 2011
Back lash, and don't you forget it.
DEMOCRATS SUCK

Santa Maria, CA

#174 Mar 28, 2011
GOP CryBabies SUCKS THE BIG ONES IN THE TOILETS
GOP CryBabies

Azusa, CA

#175 Mar 28, 2011
Back scratch fever.
DEMOCRATS SUCK

Santa Maria, CA

#176 Mar 29, 2011
GOP CryBabies wrote:
Back scratch fever.
That is a STD from your toilet trolling. Get professional help and USE CONDOMS!
GOP CryBabies

Rowland Heights, CA

#177 Mar 29, 2011
Still having trouble with adding all those votes up?
I am sorry

Watsonville, CA

#182 Jun 9, 2011
quentin graves wrote:
it sickens me that people thirty and under generally dont vote. how can we change the world if we dont stand up and say what needs to happen.
but you need to raise that number to people under 40.

I don't vote, never have voted, and never will vote.

Why?

a) Can't vote for a president due to the electoral college. The 'people's vote' vote doesn't count.
b) An attempt for an appeal to reverse the people's vote to end affirmative action cost millions.
c) An attempt for an appeal to reverse the people's vote for Proposition 8 is still costing tax payers (if it was un-Constitutional, it should have never been brought before the peopleóbut the point that the people's vote is not honored still stands)
d) illegals immigrants receive methods to vote ('given' proper papers, steal IDs, etc.)

There is no win for anyone who votes.

It is a fallacy that 'if enough people stand up' that something will change. Any other argument contrary to this is just delusional. The only 'standing up' that will work to fix the issue is a revolution. Thankfully the world will end before that happens.

While I might lean towards a more conservative party, I am more than convinced that the entire government is corrupt, regardless of which political side is chosen. Why should the vote be between either the 'lesser of two evils' or between 'tweedle-dee or tweedle-dumb'?

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#183 Jun 9, 2011
Please Check out the forum on Delano, CA.
Tennis

Monrovia, CA

#184 Jun 9, 2011
This section, too, faces constitutional problems. Julian Sanchez, a privacy scholar at the Cato Institute, tells Ars that "this is a lower standard than the federal Electronic Communications Privacy Act requires" for unread communications.
OMBECKA

United States

#185 Jun 10, 2011
Didn't know about the election. First I've heard of it. What's up with that?
Tennis

West Covina, CA

#186 Jun 10, 2011
Yes, there were some problems. But we cleared those up, and now things are okay for both sides.

As things presently stand, the mood in Harz seems to be one of determined conflict avoidance.

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#189 Jun 14, 2011
Hello everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charges dropped for man who sold rhino head 55 min DILF 6
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 19,292
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Me O My O 7,969
RB Man Arrested in Fake ID Scheme (Nov '11) 2 hr Manama 3
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) 10 hr gulf 897
L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) 12 hr oso 119
Los Angeles commercial roofing services (Jul '08) 19 hr walkerwilliam91 3

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at October 01 at 8:19PM PDT

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match

Beverly Hills Jobs

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE