Cher calls for Walmart boycott

Cher calls for Walmart boycott

There are 12 comments on the CW 15 story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Cher calls for Walmart boycott. In it, CW 15 reports that:

Actress Cher attends the Premiere Of "American Masters Inventing David Geffen" at The Writers Guild of America on November 13, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW 15.

NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Dec 20, 2012
When politically correct pontificators attack.

Cher can join Marge

http://twitchy.com/2012/12/18/actress-marg-he...

And these two are towers of wisdom and knowledge becaues...

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Another celebrity commenting on something she knows nothing about...just like her younger Glitterati ilk. Apparently age and time do not equate to learning, knowledge and wisdom. Love her entertainment talent, but scorn her for opening up her puffy lips talking trash. WalMart ought to sue her skinny-ass.
chaz boner

Buffalo, NY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
mommy couldn't keep me in ribbons and bows. daddy is dead and mommy BLOWS!!!!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Cher is another California wacko, her and her commie friends on the east coast will do anything to run everyone life as long as someone else pays for it.
Chesty

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 20, 2012
chaz boner wrote:
mommy couldn't keep me in ribbons and bows. daddy is dead and mommy BLOWS!!!!!
Watch out for that TREE!
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Iím going to Walmart; I know Cher wonít be there.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 21, 2012
Bubbletoes wrote:
Another celebrity commenting on something she knows nothing about...just like her younger Glitterati ilk. Apparently age and time do not equate to learning, knowledge and wisdom. Love her entertainment talent, but scorn her for opening up her puffy lips talking trash. WalMart ought to sue her skinny-ass.
Yeah Cher makes me want to boycott Walmart... Dick's should be a place she would want to shop. I am sure she knows how to play the meat whistle too.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Even if you hate WalMart this is the perfect reason to shop there.

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#10 Dec 22, 2012
A handfull of gun dealers are responsible for most guns used in crimes. And Walmart IS NOT one of those dealers.
So why boycott a gun dealer that is obeying the law instead of going after one that is selling guns to straw mwen and crimminals?
Frank

Ashburn, VA

#11 Dec 23, 2012
If you are against weapons that can kill and mutilate entire kindergarten classes full of children in seconds, boycott Walmart. Boycott Dicks. And boycott the shopping malls the support Dicks. There are lots of other stores to choose from. Just don't shop at Walmart or Dicks, or the malls that support these stores. It's time to take a stand now. This terrible tragedy will happen again in another neighborhood, maybe yours. Dont' be an enabler of these tragedies, like the NRA and the semi-automatic weapon enthusiasts.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#12 Dec 23, 2012
Frank wrote:
If you are against weapons that can kill and mutilate entire kindergarten classes full of children in seconds, boycott Walmart. Boycott Dicks. And boycott the shopping malls the support Dicks. There are lots of other stores to choose from. Just don't shop at Walmart or Dicks, or the malls that support these stores. It's time to take a stand now. This terrible tragedy will happen again in another neighborhood, maybe yours. Dont' be an enabler of these tragedies, like the NRA and the semi-automatic weapon enthusiasts.
Frank , it is a giant conspiracy.

NRA spies are targeting people like you .

They come in the middle of the night like East German stasi and *poof* your gone.

Walmart may even be watching you now.

Be careful Frank .

I am sure you are doing the right thing because my local Walmart parking lot was full of cars but where were the people ?
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Tell Frank about the black helicopters and tin foil hats too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio in 2016! 10 hr Tony 38
News Barstow Police Department Responds To Story Abo... 15 hr fed up 3
if u want to troll heres a site 15 hr intothelight 1
Shhhh. Don't say out loud why this is happening. 23 hr Unspoken 1
News At the mercy of the climate jihadists 23 hr IB DaMann 20
News Sweet Painting Lady: Ciara McAvoy Resurrects th... Thu Marvin 1
L.A. raises minimum wage to $15 an hour Thu skinnier indio 9
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]