Cher calls for Walmart boycott

Dec 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CW 15

Actress Cher attends the Premiere Of "American Masters Inventing David Geffen" at The Writers Guild of America on November 13, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Dec 23, 2012
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Dec 20, 2012
When politically correct pontificators attack.

Cher can join Marge

http://twitchy.com/2012/12/18/actress-marg-he...

And these two are towers of wisdom and knowledge becaues...

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Another celebrity commenting on something she knows nothing about...just like her younger Glitterati ilk. Apparently age and time do not equate to learning, knowledge and wisdom. Love her entertainment talent, but scorn her for opening up her puffy lips talking trash. WalMart ought to sue her skinny-ass.
chaz boner

Buffalo, NY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
mommy couldn't keep me in ribbons and bows. daddy is dead and mommy BLOWS!!!!!

Since: Feb 09

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Cher is another California wacko, her and her commie friends on the east coast will do anything to run everyone life as long as someone else pays for it.
Chesty

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 20, 2012
chaz boner wrote:
mommy couldn't keep me in ribbons and bows. daddy is dead and mommy BLOWS!!!!!
Watch out for that TREE!
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Iím going to Walmart; I know Cher wonít be there.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 21, 2012
Bubbletoes wrote:
Another celebrity commenting on something she knows nothing about...just like her younger Glitterati ilk. Apparently age and time do not equate to learning, knowledge and wisdom. Love her entertainment talent, but scorn her for opening up her puffy lips talking trash. WalMart ought to sue her skinny-ass.
Yeah Cher makes me want to boycott Walmart... Dick's should be a place she would want to shop. I am sure she knows how to play the meat whistle too.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Even if you hate WalMart this is the perfect reason to shop there.

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#10 Dec 22, 2012
A handfull of gun dealers are responsible for most guns used in crimes. And Walmart IS NOT one of those dealers.
So why boycott a gun dealer that is obeying the law instead of going after one that is selling guns to straw mwen and crimminals?
Frank

Ashburn, VA

#11 Dec 23, 2012
If you are against weapons that can kill and mutilate entire kindergarten classes full of children in seconds, boycott Walmart. Boycott Dicks. And boycott the shopping malls the support Dicks. There are lots of other stores to choose from. Just don't shop at Walmart or Dicks, or the malls that support these stores. It's time to take a stand now. This terrible tragedy will happen again in another neighborhood, maybe yours. Dont' be an enabler of these tragedies, like the NRA and the semi-automatic weapon enthusiasts.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#12 Dec 23, 2012
Frank wrote:
If you are against weapons that can kill and mutilate entire kindergarten classes full of children in seconds, boycott Walmart. Boycott Dicks. And boycott the shopping malls the support Dicks. There are lots of other stores to choose from. Just don't shop at Walmart or Dicks, or the malls that support these stores. It's time to take a stand now. This terrible tragedy will happen again in another neighborhood, maybe yours. Dont' be an enabler of these tragedies, like the NRA and the semi-automatic weapon enthusiasts.
Frank , it is a giant conspiracy.

NRA spies are targeting people like you .

They come in the middle of the night like East German stasi and *poof* your gone.

Walmart may even be watching you now.

Be careful Frank .

I am sure you are doing the right thing because my local Walmart parking lot was full of cars but where were the people ?
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Tell Frank about the black helicopters and tin foil hats too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 min truth told 18,893
Glitter Tattoo Kit 2 hr Juliam953 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr KiMare 200,624
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Stirrer of merde 5,019
KnuckleHead Obama Infrastructure TARP less Shov... 7 hr Where Did U Spend... 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr papersup 15,971
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 17 hr punch tips 7,935
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
Beverly Hills Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••