Poll

Concord, CA

#1 Sep 11, 2012
And then moved to Monday like Memorial Day?
Cody

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2012
It really should be!!
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#3 Sep 12, 2012
Yes!
I don't know if it should be a Monday thing.
But, yes, it should definitely be a national holiday.

I was just thinking the other day that it should be.

But, then again.
There are other tragedic American events that have not risen to the level of a national federal holiday.
The December 7, 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, where Japan hit the U.S. and ushered it into WWII, is regarded as a National Rememberance Day every December 7 but it has never been made into a national federal holiday as such.

Now, the day that Osama Bin Laden was captured and assasinated by those courageous troops under President Obama's direct command and President Bush's relentless pursuit of him throughout 2 terms, should probaly at least be a national day of rememberance.
micheal

Louisville, GA

#4 Sep 14, 2012
i think nine eleven should a national holiday.
Ricky

Louisville, GA

#5 Sep 14, 2012
I think 9/11 should be a holiday, because it shows respect to the ones that died on 9/11
osama ben ladin

Louisville, GA

#6 Sep 14, 2012
it should be a holiday i enjoy celebrating nine eleven
ricky

Louisville, GA

#7 Sep 14, 2012
i am destinee carlyle
osama bin laden

Louisville, GA

#8 Sep 14, 2012
i am adam perdue .. i think 9/11 should not be a holiday. ha ha Who wants to remember those people who died, not ME!!!1
big kountry

Louisville, GA

#9 Sep 14, 2012
i don't think 9/11 should be a nat
ional holiday because why would you want to celebrate a time when someone died?
WonderBlue

Louisville, GA

#11 Sep 17, 2012
osama bin laden wrote:
i am adam perdue .. i think 9/11 should not be a holiday. ha ha Who wants to remember those people who died, not ME!!!1
There is nothing funny about this Mr. Perdue....what if it was your mother that died in that day of destruction? Would you laugh then? I don't like people like you. I hope the spirits of those who died on 9/11/2001 haunt you for the rest of your life...
RainbowsandBallo ons

Louisville, GA

#12 Sep 17, 2012
That is just wrong to say that. Stupid People.
BigDawgg

Louisville, GA

#13 Sep 17, 2012
Perdue you are a real disgrace for saying that, sometimes just keep your thoughts to yourslef. Please and Thank You.
Ally

Louisville, GA

#14 Sep 17, 2012
Adam, that makes u a jerk!!!!! That is just mean! Take into consideration other people's feelings!
liner

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Sep 17, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
Oh great, and then we'll get:
"It's the 9/11 super sale event! Everything marked down..."
Gross.
My thoughts too.
brandon

Evans, GA

#17 Sep 17, 2012
thers is no laughing matter about this mr. perdue.
just like wonderblue i also disagree with your comment.
cant you just at lest some sympathy for people who died in the plane crash. i hate the way you people think. just keep your comments to yourself. y the fuck is your name osama bin laden. you are just an assholl
hari67

United States

#18 Sep 17, 2012
it shouldn't be an holiday it will encourage others knowing they might get a holiday in their name
WonderBlue

Augusta, GA

#19 Sep 17, 2012
brandon wrote:
thers is no laughing matter about this mr. perdue.
just like wonderblue i also disagree with your comment.
cant you just at lest some sympathy for people who died in the plane crash. i hate the way you people think. just keep your comments to yourself. y the fuck is your name osama bin laden. you are just an assholl
Thank You! and i was thinking the same thing why is his name osama bin laden? what a shame
WonderBlue

Augusta, GA

#20 Sep 17, 2012
I think it should be a holiday...not a celebration type holiday though because why would you celebrate something like that? I think it would be best to make it a holiday because it already is like one...we take the time to remember those who died every year when this day comes around soooo why not?
rainbowbunchie

Louisville, GA

#23 Sep 19, 2012
this fight is piont less theres 2 different people stop fighting whats done is done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby Boy Bitten By Pit Bull In Pacoima (Jun '08) 12 min naomiWayne 24
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 30 min WARRIOR 19,203
An Afternoon in WeHo With a Gay Russian Teen Se... 1 hr Eaddae 6
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr snod grass 200,933
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr happy hour 15,991
a Django Unchaineda actress detained for a basi... 2 hr Hollywood Mark 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 10 hr GOP bull 2,265
•••

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at September 15 at 3:27PM PDT

•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
Beverly Hills Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000