Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Judged:

i was going down hwy 241 near beulaville today an seen that the beulaville police dept and the sheriffs dept had a woman an her 2 small children standing in the cold weather while they searched the car they were in ,an later on i ask if they found any thing during the search? they didnt find anything at all ,the only thing that was wrong was that the beulaville police dept an the sheriffs dept had made 2 small children stand in the 37 degree weather for over 30 minutes,thats a shame that them officers done that to them kids,but karma is a b?tch an it will come back on those officers an something will happen to there kids for doing that ....good job barney fifes of duplin ...karma is going to get you wait an see .......
willie d

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

if the parents of these children weren't drug dealers the kids wouldn't have been on the side of the road.
these kids were not going to freeze in 37 degree weather.
But if they were a little chilly it's better than being blown up when daddy's meth labs explodes.
Not to mention the abuse and neglect, that these kids are probably living with.
the best thing that could have happen to these kids would have been if they had found what they were looking for.
Well gomer maybe you should talk about something that u know something about.
ShameOnManners

Clinton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

No matter which way you look at it, the kids shouldn't been subject to it. These things stay in a child's mind. I think the main thing would be the emotional outcome issues here in this scenario. The children will one day become adults and what will their attitudes be for their county! Will they take proud or become disrecptful for their elders as their elders were disrecptful of them that day! Old day children were seen but not heard! Today children are heard as well seen!
greg

Snow Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

i seen those kids that day they were mexicans an there dad was in texas when this took place the officers were acting like the mexican woman had warrants on her they really blowed that traffic stop out of the water that day.willed are you mexican you sure sound like you must hang out with the wife while the husband is in texas?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Beulaville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beulaville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Beulaville People Search