BLHS students frm 90- up who've past make a list.

Posted in the Betsy Layne Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
His_10

Annville, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2010
I'm wondering how many we've grat. with that has past and if we knew they had died. Please put name, class, and how they past.. for example: John Doe class of 99, car acc. PLEASE: no nasty comments on how it happen or about thier life. This thread is not for that crap take it to another thread..
HIs_10

Annville, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2010
His_10 wrote:
I'm wondering how many we've grat. with that has past and if we knew they had died. Please put name, class, and how they past.. for example: John Doe class of 99, car acc. PLEASE: no nasty comments on how it happen or about thier life. This thread is not for that crap take it to another thread..
Also if you can and know put the age of the person when they past.. Thanks
tackett_lady42

Annville, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2010
Craig Hamilton class of 97 car accident.
Dwayne (D-wayne) Hughes class of 98 car accident.
you know who i am

Mckee, KY

#4 Feb 9, 2010
Tiffany Phillips class of 2008.
Brian Roberts class of 2002.
Sorry

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2010
Kelly Hall class of 1992
what s it to you

Betsy Layne, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2010
Sorry wrote:
Kelly Hall class of 1992
Brandon (dody)class of 99 car wreck.
what s it to you

Betsy Layne, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2010
Sorry wrote:
Kelly Hall class of 1992
Brandon (Dody) Newsome class of 99 car wreck.
sad

Virgie, KY

#8 Feb 9, 2010
Jason "Butterbean" Slone should have been class of 2001 I think...RIP Jason
sadly missed

Jackson, KY

#9 Feb 9, 2010
joe johnson class of 1992 killed himself and cindy mullins class of 1992 car wreck linda innis class of 1991 i thank car wreck jackie dean hamilton class of 1991 i thank louie hamilton class of 1993 or 1994 donna may mckinney class of 1992
sadly missed

Jackson, KY

#10 Feb 9, 2010
brad pruitt class of 90 or 91
donger

Waco, KY

#11 Feb 10, 2010
Sorry wrote:
Kelly Hall class of 1992
Was this Kelly Jean Hall????? If so how or what happened??? Info please???
donger

Waco, KY

#12 Feb 10, 2010
sadly missed wrote:
joe johnson class of 1992 killed himself and cindy mullins class of 1992 car wreck linda innis class of 1991 i thank car wreck jackie dean hamilton class of 1991 i thank louie hamilton class of 1993 or 1994 donna may mckinney class of 1992
From class of 92..........when and how...about Donna May McKinney.......info please
Too soon

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2010
Chris Combs, would have been class of 2001.
friend

Betsy Layne, KY

#14 Feb 10, 2010
palmer edmond mckinney mining accidentkilled in 1980 thurman reynolds mining accident 1980.this was the mining accident that took the lives of 3 brothers and a son all at the same time on mink branch
sadly missed

Jackson, KY

#15 Feb 10, 2010
yes it was kelly jean hallthat graduated with me in 1992 and donna may mckinney class of 1992 all of these people were friends of mine in high school but hadn't talked to some of them since we graduated i heard that kelly jean and donna may od'ed not sure if thats what happened or not all i know is they were great people in school and wish i had got to see and talk to them more after school they are sadly missed.
donger

Waco, KY

#16 Feb 11, 2010
sadly missed wrote:
yes it was kelly jean hallthat graduated with me in 1992 and donna may mckinney class of 1992 all of these people were friends of mine in high school but hadn't talked to some of them since we graduated i heard that kelly jean and donna may od'ed not sure if thats what happened or not all i know is they were great people in school and wish i had got to see and talk to them more after school they are sadly missed.
I also graduated in 92 at BLHS and knew both very well in school.Donna May and I went K through 8th at Harold Elem. and later met Kelly at BLHS. I've not really kept up with everyone due to work but was kinda taken back when I saw the names. Thank you for the info.
Anon

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Feb 12, 2010
Steven Allen classof 2006(motorcycle wreck)
friend

Richmond, KY

#18 Feb 12, 2010
Mandy King, Class '94
Louie Hamilton, Class 94
Tammy Hunt, Class '94
Tina Tackett, Class '91
FRIEND

Betsy Layne, KY

#19 Feb 14, 2010
tina tackett car wreck at banner think it was 90 or 91
a friend

Island City, KY

#20 Feb 14, 2010
shannon hall class of 95
melissa holifield class of 95
ernie tackett class of 94

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Betsy Layne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Ray Jones blasts former Pike Judge (Jan '14) 7 min High Water Rates 45
Best Food in P burg? 36 min Grimm 19
longranch 39 min Grimm 3
lisa darby and her sister sally jarrell (Jun '09) 44 min Rach 157
Conley Fork Bridge 56 min Grimm 15
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 56 min Injudgement 18,194
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Wrong again Sparky 131,609
Betsy Layne Dating
Find my Match

Betsy Layne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Betsy Layne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Betsy Layne

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:00 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:00PM
Ryan Kalil says his brother's hat-flick was all his fault
Bleacher Report 2:29 PM
Bold Predictions for Vikings' Week 13 Matchup
NBC Sports 9:17 PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday
Bleacher Report10:08 PM
Breaking Down Minnesota's Game Plan vs. Carolina
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Week 13 Picks: Final Predictions and Over-Under Odds Before Thursday Night