Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,368
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#35569 May 14, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
That inspired me to think I will go have a shower.
How do you HAVE a shower?
Can someone else have my shower for me?(Please noone answer that - that means you Hughbe lol)
As in "I have to go take a pisx" when you really LEAVE one.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#35570 May 14, 2012
Abba,

I am going offline.

Take care.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#35571 May 14, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
The UK with its large population drawn from the Indian subcontinent has many Indian restaurants that're mostly below par.
In London, the best Indian restaurants serving authentic Indian cuisine are Chutney Mary, Ameya and Veeraswamy's.
All 3 are owned and run by the classy and Cambridge-educated Camellia Panjabi who's on the board of executive directors (F&B) of the Taj Group of Hotels. She visits the Mumbai Taj often. In the Taj in Mumbai she has set up the exclusive and very classy Masala Kraft restaurant serving genuine Indian food.
To eat in these restaurants are real treats.
You do sound like a bit of food snob.

Very excellent food can be found at low end restaurants, street food for example sold by vendors. Diners etc. You should watch some of the shows on our Food Network.

Fancy restaurants are fine, but I enjoy a variety of dining experiences.

On our last night in London, we had planned to try offal. Are you familiar?

We got sick though and did not go out that night.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offal
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#35572 May 14, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
. In the Taj in Mumbai she has set up the exclusive and very classy Masala Kraft restaurant serving genuine Indian food.
Where we live, the name Kraft is not usually in the same sentence as classy.

YES!
Kraft Mac and Cheese has its own facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/kraftmacaroniandchees...
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#35573 May 14, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I don't want to argue.
I tell you with all due respects that you don't know what you're talking about where the subject of authentic cuisine is concerned.
I know far more about victuals in international and local places than most people.
Here, Hugh's perverse sex vibes that're radiating from his posts have made me ill. Seriously.
We're not arguing, just talkin' here, Apu.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apu_Nahasapeemap...

All I'm saying, is that you cannot state for a fact, that a great Indain chef has not set up shop in the heartland of the US and is sticking to the old world recipes. I say those places exist. It stands to reason.

Huggy will be happy to tell anyone who will listen just how desirable he is to both men and women. I've heard it all before. Offer him some sweet corn to go away.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#35574 May 14, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You do sound like a bit of food snob.
Very excellent food can be found at low end restaurants, street food for example sold by vendors. Diners etc. You should watch some of the shows on our Food Network.
Fancy restaurants are fine, but I enjoy a variety of dining experiences.
On our last night in London, we had planned to try offal. Are you familiar?
We got sick though and did not go out that night.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offal
I dont remember if we have broached this subject before

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kishkes
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#35575 May 14, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
All I'm saying, is that you cannot state for a fact, that a great Indain chef has not set up shop in the heartland of the US and is sticking to the old world recipes. I say those places exist. It stands to reason.
Huggy will be happy to tell anyone who will listen just how desirable he is to both men and women. I've heard it all before. Offer him some sweet corn to go away.
Best Indian cuisine I ever had was not in the US or India. It was in Trinidad. In a variety of places - classy and stripped down.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#35576 May 14, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#35577 May 14, 2012
former res wrote:
I never knew this:

Biography

Apu is a naturalised U.S. citizen and holds a Ph.D. degree in computer science. He graduated first in his class of seven million at 'Caltech' Calcutta Technical Institute going on to earn his doctorate at the Springfield Heights Institute of Technology (S._ H._ I._ T.). Apu began working at the Kwik-E-Mart during his college years to pay off his student loan, but stayed afterward as he had come to enjoy his job and the friends he had made.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#35578 May 14, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel should share his inherited wealth with the rest of us. Thereby increasing our bank balances and lines of credit.
<quoted text>
very interesting.
Is foods/snacks sold at movie theaters? Big business here.
Many obese Americans. Very costly to our healthcare system. Self-inflicted.
Former---Joel should share his inherited wealth with the rest of us. Thereby increasing our bank balances and lines of credit.

HughBe: You are assuming that Joel is really rich and ignoring the possibility that he is just a well-read person with a good imagination and an ability to google things.

Former-- Do you have popcorn in your strange land? It is a satisfying (and quiet) treat for the movie-seeing experience.

HughBe--- Yes but it is only sold at pop concerts. Here, we sell sweet corn at pop concerts and call it popcorn after the pop music.
very interesting.

Former---Is foods/snacks sold at movie theaters? Big business here.

HughBe--- First, I was joking about the popcorn. Whatever you have there we have here and popcorn is the least.

Snacks have ALWAYS been sold here and it is in my mind big business.

Former---Many obese Americans. Very costly to our healthcare system. Self-inflicted.

HughBe--- Same for Jamaica and I have two SLIM daughters, if you know what I mean. At 18 the eldest was over 200lbs. Just hard life, I suppose.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#35579 May 14, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---Huggy will be happy to tell anyone who will listen just how desirable he is to both men and women.

HughBe--- Shame on you, Mr. Flocker.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#35580 May 14, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch.
No, it's funny!

Apu sings a really funny song "Who loves the Quickiemart? I doooooo!"

Besides, I don't appreciate pretension (food snobbery).

Although after living in Phila for 12 years, not many good restaurants out here in the suburbs! So we save a lot of $$ not going out to eat much. Take out and delivery on weekend usually
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#35581 May 14, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
ABBA,
I am ill (a bit giddy, nauseous and shivering) due to his perverse sex vibes (sickening smell!) that're radiating from his posts especially the one on sex that he directed at me.
are you a virgin?
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#35582 May 14, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
that sounds like offal only Kosher?
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#35583 May 14, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I never knew this:
Biography
Apu is a naturalised U.S. citizen and holds a Ph.D. degree in computer science. He graduated first in his class of seven million at 'Caltech' Calcutta Technical Institute going on to earn his doctorate at the Springfield Heights Institute of Technology (S._ H._ I._ T.). Apu began working at the Kwik-E-Mart during his college years to pay off his student loan, but stayed afterward as he had come to enjoy his job and the friends he had made.
Great back story. I never knew it either.

"Class of 7 million!" funny stuff
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#35584 May 14, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a virgin?
Joel is in 2 out of his 4 orifices i.e. his nostrils and ears. Sorry, the other too places have lost it a long time ago.

Later Mr. Flocker.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#35585 May 14, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe: You are assuming that Joel is really rich and ignoring the possibility that he is just a well-read person with a good imagination and an ability to google things.
Interesting. So he may be a fraud. Easy to do on the internet I suppose.

Maybe he runs a convenience store and sells cigarettes and lottery tickets all day long.

With many mouths to feed and they cannot eat beef due to their religion.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- First, I was joking about the popcorn. Whatever you have there we have here and popcorn is the least.
What is the most?
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Same for Jamaica and I have two SLIM daughters, if you know what I mean. At 18 the eldest was over 200lbs. Just hard life, I suppose.
A harder life being obese. Sorry to hear it. It's a battle.
Eric

Addison, IL

#35586 May 14, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Mickey Katz's version better. But Weird Al's dad will have to do

JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#35587 May 14, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

are you a virgin?
Yes, by choice and as part of the yoga where chastity is desired to attain to the supramental state. The lower yogas do not require this condition but with the radical transformation of being constituting the chief aim of the supramental yoga, thus abstinence is essential. The sex urge has to be overcome and dissolved.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#35588 May 14, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Interesting. So he may be a fraud. Easy to do on the internet I suppose.

Maybe he runs a convenience store and sells cigarettes and lottery tickets all day long.

With many mouths to feed and they cannot eat beef due to their religion.
Yes, Hugh is right.

I Google all the sensitive and hard-to-come by information of the posh hotels and uber chic holiday destinations and post them here.

I even know the most unknown details about the finest hotels that're not available online by Googling.

I've not been to a 5 star hotel even once.

Earlier, I used to work for a call center but my poor English got me sacked and I was penniless for months.

I sell newspapers, hats and cigarettes on the roads of Mumbai all day long as I have to feed a large impoverished family of 10.

I travel on the roof of trains to reach home.

Home is a 150 square feet slum with a tin roof.

I have been educated till Grade 11 and then failed class and dropped out.

There's nothing like the supramental yoga and all my yogic experiences are fake.

I don't have a Master and have imagined he exists.

I am a 68 year old, dark-skinned, short, 2/5th gay, lower caste Hindu of the barber caste who does not eat beef and pork.

Ok, are you happy now with my confessions?

I want you be happy and successful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethlehem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 min Pearl Jam 305,564
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr harmonious 1,109,482
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Mellisa 51,471
Allentown Zoners vote down Allentown-South Whit... 4 hr silly rabbit 4
Eric German: Catasauqua resident Eric German in... (Jul '09) 8 hr Shawn Gross 35
PPL Center's opening night 10 years in the making Mon silly rabbit 5
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
•••

Bethlehem News Video

•••
•••

Bethlehem Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Bethlehem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE