Melissa Painter

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP 13
E-mail Melissa Painter Melissa Painter pulls double-duty at FOX8. She works to save you time and money as the station's consumer reporter and also anchors the weekend newscasts. Full Story
stephanie cannon

High Point, NC

#1 Jan 22, 2010
i was wondering if u could do a deal or dude on the sketsher shape ups and on the once by reebok, i would love to help cause i want to buy a pair but dont know what kind would be better.
Sharon Kiser - Cousin

Greensboro, NC

#2 Jan 26, 2010
Hi Melissa,
Love seeing you on FOX8. You look so much like your mother with your beautiful smile. Hope you had a wonderful holiday. We all got together at Larry's house in Kernersville, which is where I live, too. I need to ask a big favor. Could you give me Karen's email address? I would like to send her info on how I am doing with the breast cancer. My email is slmkiser@msn.com. Keep smiling!!
Love,
Sharon
brenda

Chanhassen, MN

#3 Jan 29, 2010
where can the bacon cooker be purchased? i missed the tv demo
deal or dud

Kernersville, NC

#5 Feb 17, 2010
when clicking on deal or dud - blades sharpener - i do not get anything .. is it a deal or a dude ? thanks.
edgar ortiz

Clemmons, NC

#6 Feb 28, 2010
Hi .I will come to the Point,on March 8 we will have meeting on Jamestown hall.Problem is that they are trying to Stablish a fast Food(Bojengles) Right were a historic house is, and maybe a couple of people recieved a letter..Now We are not against a fast food restaurant. but is going to be like 10 to 20 feet away from a elementary school and already has been a couple of accident there involving kids.And house prices drop an d gans begings hanging aroun there is they favorite spot,I came from NY Long Island looking for peace and quiet the 10 years I been living here I did Findit but soo is goint to be shadow because one Fast food follow another one and another one and on and on.. this is JAMESTOWN HISTORIC SITE ARE BEEN TAKING AWAY LITLE BY LITLE,just by the greed of a family of grandsons(Ragsdale) not the grandfather not the father but the grandchildrens.. see they do not care about keeping comunity a history grandchildrens now they care about mony and mony.they could build anyware were food lion is or other site in Jamestown but not on a historic place
Georgia McLean

High Point, NC

#7 Mar 2, 2010
Hi Melissa,
I think you are wonderful and your smile is contagious! I was very happy to see that you volunteer with Communities In Schools. I work for the organization and love what I do! I just wanted to say thank you for volunteering your time and making a difference in the life of a child. Blessings to you and your family. keep up the great work!
martha kivett

United States

#8 Mar 15, 2010
I would like to see a deal or dud on the new skecher's shoe's the one's with the rocker type heel. I would like to see if they are as thereaputic as they say thank's for the great job on your reporting.My email is mkivett64@yahoo.com
Roy Smith N4BYU

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Mar 18, 2010
Hi, I met you at the High Point Hosp. Gym while you were doing a Deal or Dud. One with the gray beard. Friend of Charley and Lisa Layno. BTW good shot there.
Are you on FaceBook? I want to be a friend..
Trish

Greensboro, NC

#10 Mar 18, 2010
I LOVE ROXANNA HAYNES!
Jimmy

High Point, NC

#12 Mar 27, 2010
Great Job
Scott --Jamestown

High Point, NC

#13 Mar 28, 2010
I noticed that over at the new FedEx bldg (just off Bryan Blvd) there were flashing blue lights (attached to light poles)---it was happening between 6pm-7:30pm (they may still be flashing). I've never seen this before so I wondered if this was weather-related. I realize this "news" isn't as exciting as tornadoes but I was curious as to why this was happening. Kudos to your station for tonight's special weather coverage!
Scott from Jamestown
Chris Stevens

Thomasville, NC

#14 Mar 28, 2010
Just curious as to why you always report Duke Energy outtages but considering tonight, majority of custmomers without power is by City of High Point. However, you guys never report outtages for by the City of High Point Electric.
Thomas

Greensboro, NC

#15 Mar 30, 2010
When is Shannon due?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bermuda Run Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank Branch Champion 1 hr RCI 2
Camel maker Reynolds snuffs out workplace smoking 18 hr Schmones 5
Teat Oct 20 Tfc 1
the hoes of DC Oct 18 RCI 2
Why Pat Robertson is responsible for Ebola Oct 17 Cordwainer Trout 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mocksville, NC (Aug '10) Oct 17 Brian_G 20
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Yadkinville, NC (May '12) Oct 16 Toni Kelly 14
Bermuda Run Dating
Find my Match

Bermuda Run Jobs