Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#139171 May 2, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Had Cain and Able been gay we wouldn't be having this conversation. I speak metaphorically, of course, so look up the word "metaphor" so you can follow the discussion.
Um, why on earth would I want to follow a discussion that is based upon the rhetorical and ridiculous question of "if everyone were gay......".

Everyone isn't gay. And everyone will never be gay. And gay people don't stop anyone from breeding. Thanks for demonstrating yet again your complete ability to form a logical stance to support your prejudices. What a complete joke you are.

Oh, and Cain and Abel f*cked their sisters. Talk about a lack of morality. Just more bullshyt from your Sky Santa manual.

Let's face it, they are myths. Cain and Abel could have been a failed author and drag queen, and nothing about now would be any different.

Location hidden

#139172 May 2, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Had Cain and Able been gay we wouldn't be having this conversation. I speak metaphorically, of course, so look up the word "metaphor" so you can follow the discussion.
Normal children have an aversion toward homosexuality. You want us to believe this is taught to them by their parents, but there's no more evidence suggesting that than evidence suggesting an aversion to incest is taught.
The simple fact is the world as we know it today is here thanks to the normal child's aversion to homosexuality, incest, bestiality, necrophilia, etc.
You people want to change this. You don't care a rat's ass how it messes things up, you just want to stop the pain of being born abnormal.
And many of us feel your pain which is why the dumbells among us have voted for same-sex marriage and allowed you in our schools.
This, however, doesn't change the fact that you're afflicted with a disorder --that you're abnormal, that your affliction should never be regarded as normal, no more than we'd regard incest or coprophilia normal.
People who support same-sex marriage are confused and you've helped promote this confusion.
You've convinced them your behavioral disorder is your identity and as such protected by the Constitution. But homosexuality is a medical condition NOT an identity and certainly not a Civil Rights personhood.
You're either a man or woman, black or white, Baptist, Jew, Catholic -- but you are not "homosexual" because when we recognize you as a homosexual we by extension ascribe personhood to your medical condition.
In other words, this entire homosexual movement is based on an abnormal medical condition. It's as crazy as a nation of people following a madman like Hitler -- Yes! like the madness that engulfed Germany 70 years ago.
We're heading for a disaster bigger than the AIDS epidemic, which -- thanks to American gays -- spread to Africa where it has killed hundreds of millions.
Homosexuality is a bad idea; how much more evidence do you need?
More made up bullshyt. Baseless repetition is the sin qua non of idiots.

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

#139173 May 2, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, why on earth would I want to follow a discussion that is based upon the rhetorical and ridiculous question of "if everyone were gay......".
Everyone isn't gay. And everyone will never be gay. And gay people don't stop anyone from breeding. Thanks for demonstrating yet again your complete ability to form a logical stance to support your prejudices. What a complete joke you are.
Oh, and Cain and Abel f*cked their sisters. Talk about a lack of morality. Just more bullshyt from your Sky Santa manual.
Let's face it, they are myths. Cain and Abel could have been a failed author and drag queen, and nothing about now would be any different.
Not to mention both Cain and Abel are a myth.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

#139174 May 2, 2012
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! I didn't know we were sharing that information but absolutely no worries! All is good here. BTW, are you still coming over this weekend for that party I told you about? I'm going to wear my rainbow teddy with the new heels the wife just bought me.
And about that "hoping into bed" business... do you think you could just get in next time? Last time you bounced me clean off the water bed. lol
Best belly laugh of the afternoon. My thanks!!

:)

“Pay the toll”

or meet the troll

#139175 May 2, 2012
Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Best belly laugh of the afternoon. My thanks!!
:)
Hey mom, my heterosexual lifestyle isn't funny, just asked the Marvel. Oh wait a minute he is gay, just doesn't want to be. Ok, maybe it is funny.
HILOW

United States

#139176 May 2, 2012
It's a good day.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#139177 May 2, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal children have an aversion toward homosexuality. You want us to believe this is taught to them by their parents, but there's no more evidence suggesting that than evidence suggesting an aversion to incest is taught.
The simple fact is the world as we know it today is here thanks to the normal child's aversion to homosexuality, incest, bestiality, necrophilia, etc.
You people want to change this. You don't care a rat's ass how it messes things up, you just want to stop the pain of being born abnormal.
And many of us feel your pain which is why the dumbells among us have voted for same-sex marriage and allowed you in our schools.
This, however, doesn't change the fact that you're afflicted with a disorder --that you're abnormal, that your affliction should never be regarded as normal, no more than we'd regard incest or coprophilia normal.
People who support same-sex marriage are confused and you've helped promote this confusion.
You've convinced them your behavioral disorder is your identity and as such protected by the Constitution. But homosexuality is a medical condition NOT an identity and certainly not a Civil Rights personhood.
You're either a man or woman, black or white, Baptist, Jew, Catholic -- but you are not "homosexual" because when we recognize you as a homosexual we by extension ascribe personhood to your medical condition.
In other words, this entire homosexual movement is based on an abnormal medical condition. It's as crazy as a nation of people following a madman like Hitler -- Yes! like the madness that engulfed Germany 70 years ago.
We're heading for a disaster bigger than the AIDS epidemic, which -- thanks to American gays -- spread to Africa where it has killed hundreds of millions.
I bet your eyes are brown.
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

#139178 May 2, 2012
polly sigh one oh one wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha! care to worship grass, or cows,
or even dog shit? would u rather worship your shoes,
or tables or desks????? hahahahahahahahahah
i guess a table is equal to god by your logic ROFL!!!!!!!!!!
ur brain needs to function right.
Why do you think people feel the need to worship anything?

“Pay the toll”

or meet the troll

#139179 May 2, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your eyes are brown.
Brown eyes, black hair, 125#, 5'1' tall. Mentally challenged Twitboy. It would have been the gas chamber for him.

“Just keeping it real”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#139180 May 2, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't establish a real argument I see.

Location hidden

#139181 May 2, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention both Cain and Abel are a myth.
What do you mean "not to mention"? LOL!! It was my closer!!!

LOL!!!

“Pay the toll”

or meet the troll

#139184 May 2, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean "not to mention"? LOL!! It was my closer!!!
LOL!!!
Lol!
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

#139185 May 2, 2012
Lilith_SatansWhore wrote:
<quoted text>Here let us pray for you so Satan my master definately hears us.
i'll pray for you to
Hail Satan
Hail Satan
Hail Satan
Please bring a painfull and torturous death unto this christardo in my name.... your faithfull servant Lilith Hail Satan
If you look at some of those christians that post on here, I believe no one needs to pray to satan to accomplish the results you were asking for. Seems they are more than willing to make their lives that way willingly. Living a painfull, and torturous life is far worse than in death.
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

#139188 May 2, 2012
Dee wrote:
please respect everyone else...you aren't helping "your" cause .....
I've never seen a insult that has helped anyones cause.
Hey Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#139190 May 2, 2012
Joe Fortuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think people feel the need to worship anything?
I'm thinking of trading in Paganism for Penguinism, in which earth-bound mortals, much like earth-bound penguins, can fly by renouncing their earthly goods and achieving enlightenment.

The only down-side is that we must sacrifice to the all powerful walrus. We usually choose someone exceptionally stupid, so as to not harm the intellectual prospects of the flock. We're set to choose our next offering: It's between Bruno and Gayry....

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#139191 May 2, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>you ladies know how I like that. MMMMMMM
Shhhhhhh......we don't want Penguin Boy getting jealous now......there's no more room at the inn......lol!!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#139192 May 2, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Whats creepy about him? He doesn't hold the same ethnocentric, bigoted world view as you? To me. that makes you creepy and decidedly unAmerican. My right to swing my fist ends where your nose begins.
You don't know me, I am very American and a Vet ... as far as putting your little fist on my nose Buhahaha here I'll put my nose to the screen

“Pay the toll”

or meet the troll

#139193 May 2, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhhhh......we don't want Penguin Boy getting jealous now......there's no more room at the inn......lol!!
I'm tellin' ya, penguin boy don't swing that way. That's why he is so uptight about it. Fundie and gay is like God loves you, fear god. That's why he is bat crap crazy.
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

#139194 May 2, 2012
Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
No...we are a secular government. Read amendment #1. No religion in government at all. No religions can be part of our laws, including yours.
I think it implies that no single religion can make laws that deny others their beliefs.
I do believe that this country was founded by mostly christians, but to claim it was founded on christian beliefs, is a little egotistical, being how all most all of christian beliefs were being used before christianity came along.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#139195 May 2, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The normal child has an aversion to homosexuality just like he has an aversion to incest and shit.

You fellows would have us believe the world would be a far better place were this not the case.

Better for whom?

The thousands of young men who become male prostitutes are not gay -- and that's because the customers of sex trafficking rings like rent-a-boy wouldn't pay a plug nickel to date a flaming queer -- they want straight me; or at least men who appear to be straight.

The dirty little secret here is most "gay" men are guys not born with your supposed gay gene.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr True blue 19,387
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) 14 hr KKK Sten Gun 69
Ku Klux Klan Fall Meeting In Humboldt 14 hr KKK Sten Gun 1
Oakland man arrested in stolen car after high-s... Fri Disgusted with Oa... 1
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Thu PSYCHO 16,916
Oakland Tribune editorial: Public deserves answ... Thu OMF 1
Skype or Facetime sex any ladies? (Nov '13) Thu The right one 7

Berkeley News Video

Berkeley Dating
Find my Match

Berkeley Jobs

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE