lookingforabette rjob

Berea, KY

#1 Nov 25, 2011
Hey, does anyone know if Hitachi is still doing hiring at this point? I'm working a small end job in Lexington and still struggling to meet the bills. Also, please don't use this thread to start bad talking or bashing. I'm just trying to get a job and be able to live instead of in constant worry about which bills are going to get paid and which ones are not.
iknow

Virgie, KY

#2 Nov 25, 2011
Go thru Kelly's temp service in Richmond they will get u a job but be prepared to work 7 days a week 12 hrs a day and a fair warning if you have a wife and kids don't do it cause u will never see them
lookingforabette rjob

Berea, KY

#3 Nov 27, 2011
Thanks for the info. What do they normally start at? As for wife and kids - it's kind of hard to start a family without cash in the first place. So, yeah...no family to worry about.
kissit

Virgie, KY

#4 Nov 27, 2011
Thru Kelly's it's 10.00 a hour
Someone

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2011
It's 8.50 to 10.00 an hour.
Memento

United States

#6 Nov 28, 2011
Everyday I go into that place I hate it. The hours suck and some jobs are very hard work! It will take a toll on your body if I had another job I'd quit in a heartbeat that place sucks
kissit

Berea, KY

#7 Nov 28, 2011
It's 10.00
Someone

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 28, 2011
It depending on where u work at there
kissit

Virgie, KY

#9 Nov 28, 2011
Ok
TTAI

London, KY

#10 Nov 28, 2011
TTai is starting temps out at 13.00 dollars an hour so is another factory in somerset you have to go through Malone temp service, Hope this helps
lookingforabette rjob

Berea, KY

#11 Nov 28, 2011
As long as I can get a job and get off food stamps and actually be able to pay for rent without asking for help with different people, I'll be extremely happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 44 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,027
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 56 min Hmmmmmmm 4,344
Cyclists Really Annoying (Jul '11) 1 hr Jiggo 69
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Anne52 81,629
how 3 hr WONDERING 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr GeorgiaCottongim 130,986
Berea healthcare 5 hr Asking 1
•••
•••
•••

Berea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE