Vacationer

Berea, KY

#1 Jun 8, 2011
me and my family are visiting here few a few days and we've heard a lot about this flat lick falls and we decided we want to go. but we are not familiar with the area. can someone please give me directions from berea walmart or somewhere nearby? thanks!
Mi boy

Berea, KY

#2 Jun 9, 2011
scroll further down the topic thread find "swimming hole" someone gave directions there (sort of)
Beardog

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 27, 2011
Vacationer wrote:
me and my family are visiting here few a few days and we've heard a lot about this flat lick falls and we decided we want to go. but we are not familiar with the area. can someone please give me directions from berea walmart or somewhere nearby? thanks!
Turn right big hill....go through Mckee to Grayhawk community....past high school on left to Grayhawk landing gas station....turn on Hayes rd. beside gas station....bear left at the fork at the first of the rd. and turn right just before small concrete bridge that goes over a creek....bear left at the gravel rd fork it's about half a mile on that gravel rd! Did not see any signs!
Beardog

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 27, 2011
Beardog wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn right big hill....go through Mckee to Grayhawk community....past high school on left to Grayhawk landing gas station....turn on Hayes rd. beside gas station....bear left at the fork at the first of the rd. and turn right just before small concrete bridge that goes over a creek....bear left at the gravel rd fork it's about half a mile on that gravel rd! Did not see any signs!
Wouldn't say you would need a 4 wheel drive but it is muddy there!
jackie

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2012
Has anyone been there this year?
I am coming from Richmond Ky and would love to go see it. I drive a small car though not sure how parking and everything is.
Also is it a long hike to the falls? I've been to Anglin Falls before and thats just a short hike.
Link

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Jul 24, 2012
jackie wrote:
Has anyone been there this year?
I am coming from Richmond Ky and would love to go see it. I drive a small car though not sure how parking and everything is.
Also is it a long hike to the falls? I've been to Anglin Falls before and thats just a short hike.
It is a short hike to falls. Parking lot was gravel and mud then but may be different now. Did not see any signs when I went to the falls! Post #3 does have the correct directions though.
Rocko Truthsayer

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 24, 2012
jackie wrote:
Has anyone been there this year?
I am coming from Richmond Ky and would love to go see it. I drive a small car though not sure how parking and everything is.
Also is it a long hike to the falls? I've been to Anglin Falls before and thats just a short hike.
You drive a VW or sumthin?
lol

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 25, 2012
If u think angling falls is a short hike than flat lick falls will be a cake walk. Park and walk about 5/10 of a mile to the falls. The water is freezing cold. Make sure you don't leave litter like everyone else tends to do.
Briar Rabbit

United States

#9 Aug 18, 2012
Yes please pick up your crap!!! My family picked 3 bags of trash out there last January and brought them back to town unbelievable pigs here in ky shame on us!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min Eddie 133,434
Old town grill 2 hr Echo 1
old-school church (Mar '14) 21 hr glory glory 13
Nacco 23 hr TOWHOITMAYCONCERN 2
KFC selling price ? Sat Justwondering 1
Old Town Cafe Fri Dawn 4
To those who want to run red light Jan 29 Tired of idiot dr... 1
Berea Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition