kiss this

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

well it looks like shannon dumbass pigg is like but only by his cousin cassie that works at the us bank you whoreass did you think no one would see ur dumbass you are a joke to this town you piece of sh** get a life and quit acting like you are a father figure to her kids cause we all know different you aint nothing and never will be!!!!!
ant that

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

ant that the truth haha dumeass pigg . grow up and get a life not try to trash other peoples all the dang time . u ant makin it easy on u jst makin u look badier then what u already do ..
what a joke

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

well cassie u better watch out cause i have heard he is running with that low life larry kirby but you know the things he does also shannon does so they make a cute couple tho i also heard they went to the riptides together last weekend you know thats weird to me that 2 men rather run around than have women well you know what they say bout that but oh well hope you all go to he** and have a good life you all are made for each other i call you all insest family
to the insest family

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

you all need a real life i know a few familys that might be able to help yall but you all maybe to far gone lol lol all i know to tell you guys so see a doctor and get help for sure you shannon dumba** pigg i thought you liked women but guess not enjoy your life in he** cause thats were id say you are going but im not the judge but i have a guess you are but enjoy your new family larry kirby ha ha
sad

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

whats up i guess onone wants to hurt ur feelings pigg but oh well you better get check out you sick fu** enjoy ur life in he**
lol lol

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

well what you been up to dumba** still doing the insest thing id say u r cause u are a sick person and id say before its over with u will end up in a crazy place u piece of shi* i hope u go to hell cry baby
sick people

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

well the way i hear it he maybe back with jackie but i hope not cause she looks bad ive heard i guess she aint takin no meds for what she has got but she may not hav hepitatus i dont know for sure but sum has seen her and said she looks real real bad well who cares i hope they go straight to he** thats where insest and sick people belong
hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

well they are together again so cassie get check out cause her own kin folk T.S. said she did hav the hep. c the way i hear it alot of girls are being checked out causeof that nasty who** a&& shannon pigg so be aware of them every one or go look at them and their arms to and guess wat they been doing also they are sorry pieces of sh** and should rott in he&& lol lol
shannon pigg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

look mr pigg u bedder just watch ur back bc when i see u out u r done do u hear me u r done and just watch wat u say about ppl and wat u need to do is leave teresa alone and never tolk to her agin and their r many ppl that wants u died and u well find out who realy soon and i well pray for u and hope god well have some pitty on ur soul and i mean that u lil bitch and u well see wat happens lil boy so go fuck ur cousin some more u nasty fuck...
hey

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

Judged:

boy piggy you have pi&&ed somebody off but wat they said is the truth you piece of sh&& and to let everyone know hes back with jackie kirby again they are made for each other needle junkies and hepititus sick ppl and pill poppers lmao but who ever you are that wrote that i hope wat you said you do it because he is a piece of sh&&
Nicole

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

You poor thing.. did you not get to go to school when you were young...and if you did...who taught you how to spell??? My eyes started hurting just reading what you typed!
hey

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

id say you cant spell no better bit&& so mind ur business
cooner69er

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

shannon is a good guy!!!sounds like you all want to run youre c**k sucker about somebody that works every day and aint playin these f***in games like you all...
u dnt want to kno

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

look mother f$$kers who r talkin sh$t about teresa miller i have known her my whole life and she aint got sh$t so let me see one more thing about her on here and i will personle cum to u and u can tell it to my face but when i do and u do say sumthi n bad about her u will get knocked on ur a$$ and i will hurt anyone who wants to try me so go ahead and try mother f$$kers
country girl

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

what a joke wrote:
well cassie u better watch out cause i have heard he is running with that low life larry kirby but you know the things he does also shannon does so they make a cute couple tho i also heard they went to the riptides together last weekend you know thats weird to me that 2 men rather run around than have women well you know what they say bout that but oh well hope you all go to he** and have a good life you all are made for each other i call you all insest family
hey you all dont now who larry kirby is and if you wnat to talk about him wont you all come to conway and tell him to his face you might need to pack a luch you pi$$
Jackie Kirby

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

dont hate me cuz im beautiful. I can't help that ever one want to be me.you may hate me just cuz your jealous of me. dont hate the player hate the game. And by the way im do very well i live casey county i have my kids and off drugs. I dont need pepole like you to discourage me and put me down everone makes mistakes no one is perfect. thank very much. i know what i do you all dont so get a life and stay out of mine. everone deserve a changs to change so people need to lay off you all need to look at your life befor you judge anyone elsa
Hey

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

I am writing this because I have been accused of putting all of these comments about Shannon Pigg and I would like to let him and everyone else know that I have better things to and people to do than to sit and be a puss hiding behind a computer when I will just come to your face if I have something to say about you or anyone else. This goes out to Shannon Pigg you stupid ass. This was wrote by Teresa Miller herself. Thanks
people who really know

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

who wrote:
i been reading seems to me know one on here knows teresa miller. her and shannon was only together for four yrs would have been five if they had stayed together.. I am friends with her and seven to eight years ago she was with her husband, and did not know shannon
they been together for 10 years or more dumbass. know this for a fact.
lol

Waneta, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Hey wrote:
I am writing this because I have been accused of putting all of these comments about Shannon Pigg and I would like to let him and everyone else know that I have better things to and people to do than to sit and be a puss hiding behind a computer when I will just come to your face if I have something to say about you or anyone else. This goes out to Shannon Pigg you stupid ass. This was wrote by Teresa Miller herself. Thanks
Wanna wrestle

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Berea Forum right now

Search the Berea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 128,555
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min JOE NASTY 146,093
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 26 min Wise Guy 81,565
looking for a few kittens for my pet boa 16 hr someone 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 20 hr Ricky Noya 16,114
hiring n berea Tue hitachi 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Tue JOE NASTY 26,182
•••
•••
•••
•••

Berea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••