Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 30, 2009
 
I was wondering if anyone knows the codes for the local police,state police or other codes for a bearcat scanner? Thank you!

Since: Feb 09

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 30, 2009
 
Topix will not allow us to post the numbers, I have three for Berea, if you need me too, I will write them into this box.

Since: Feb 09

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 30, 2009
 
One Hundred Fifty Four. ZeroZeroZeroZero
One Hundred Fifty Eight. ZeroZeroZeroZero
Four Hundred Fifty Eight. ZeroZeroZeroZero
country boy

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

signoftimes wrote:
One Hundred Fifty Four. ZeroZeroZeroZero
One Hundred Fifty Eight. ZeroZeroZeroZero
Four Hundred Fifty Eight. ZeroZeroZeroZero
why did you change names hot mami
Sally

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 30, 2009
 
Listen here:
This is the trunking system frequencies.

Motorola 800 Mhz Talkaround 853 four 875
Motorola 800 Mhz Trunk System 856 seven 375
Motorola 800 Mhz Trunk System 857 seven 375
Motorola 800 Mhz Trunk System 858 seven 375
Motorola 800 Mhz Trunk System 859 seven 375
Motorola 800 Mhz Trunk System 860 seven 375

Berea VHF:

Berea City Police 158 seven 900
Berea City Police 155 six 850
Berea City Police 155 seven 700
Berea City Police 155 three 700
Berea City Police 155 five 500
Berea City Police 155 nine 100
Berea City Police 155 one 300
Berea City Fire Department 154 three 100
Berea Hospital 155 two 800
Berea Rescue Squad 154 teo 200
Berea Street Department 154 zero 850

I have 100's of other area frequencies as well as the instructions how to decode their Mobil Data Terminals right to your screen. It's a hell of a lot easier than they would have you believe.

KSP is scrambled, but that bearcat can probably decode them as well depending on it's model number. I also have the 10 codes and signals the use to communicate.

One final tidbit, cell phones transmissions cannot be legally monitored, and are scrambled between the towers and phone. But do not find and listen to the tower to tower communications as they are not scrambled.

When the trunk tracker scanner is tied via its discriminator to the input of a serial port on your computer, amazing things happen. The relationship is outstanding.

Since: Feb 09

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 31, 2009
 
Sally wrote:
Listen here:
This is the trunking system frequencies.
Motorola 800 Mhz Talkaround 853 four 875
Motorola 800 Mhz Trunk System 856 seven 375
Motorola 800 Mhz Trunk System 857 seven 375
Motorola 800 Mhz Trunk System 858 seven 375
Motorola 800 Mhz Trunk System 859 seven 375
Motorola 800 Mhz Trunk System 860 seven 375
Berea VHF:
Berea City Police 158 seven 900
Berea City Police 155 six 850
Berea City Police 155 seven 700
Berea City Police 155 three 700
Berea City Police 155 five 500
Berea City Police 155 nine 100
Berea City Police 155 one 300
Berea City Fire Department 154 three 100
Berea Hospital 155 two 800
Berea Rescue Squad 154 teo 200
Berea Street Department 154 zero 850
I have 100's of other area frequencies as well as the instructions how to decode their Mobil Data Terminals right to your screen. It's a hell of a lot easier than they would have you believe.
KSP is scrambled, but that bearcat can probably decode them as well depending on it's model number. I also have the 10 codes and signals the use to communicate.
One final tidbit, cell phones transmissions cannot be legally monitored, and are scrambled between the towers and phone. But do not find and listen to the tower to tower communications as they are not scrambled.
When the trunk tracker scanner is tied via its discriminator to the input of a serial port on your computer, amazing things happen. The relationship is outstanding.
Sally, You are my hero, amazing, I am sincere. WOW and I thought I was helping this guy out.

I am going to re-read you post several times and try to understand what you just said. I have a scanner but didn't know it would do all that.

Thanks allot Sally, you are amazing.
Diddle

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 31, 2009
 
Sally wrote:
When the trunk tracker scanner is tied via its discriminator to the input of a serial port on your computer, amazing things happen. The relationship is outstanding.
We should meet sometime and exchange ideas. I have very little interest in PS communications but I do tinker with DRM and some digital decoding on HF.

Best!

“DONE WITH TOPIX”

Since: Dec 08

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 1, 2009
 
Where can someone buy a police scanner at?
Hermit

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 1, 2009
 
signoftimes wrote:
One Hundred Fifty Four. ZeroZeroZeroZero
One Hundred Fifty Eight. ZeroZeroZeroZero
Four Hundred Fifty Eight. ZeroZeroZeroZero
My scanner jumps from channel to channel. I can't hear whats going on because you just get bits of the conversation.
dumdum

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 1, 2009
 
do you need a digital scanner (like the ones to pick up the state police)to pick up Berea Police, rescue, etc?

“DONE WITH TOPIX”

Since: Dec 08

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 1, 2009
 
dumdum wrote:
do you need a digital scanner (like the ones to pick up the state police)to pick up Berea Police, rescue, etc?
I would like a scanner that picks up everything...lol
Sally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 2, 2009
 
Jewels09, AOR makes a scanner that picks up everything.

Now I posted some more scanner frequencies this morning and how to use them and what to do and not do and they have been deleted. Why is this?
Sally

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 2, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

I have been thinking about you're removal of my posting about decoding scanner frequencies this morning. Nothing I posted was illegal by any stretch of the imagination. The information is public knowledge. I just passed on what I learned in technicians class in easy to understand terms.

You're actions display a very limited educational background if you are so nieve as to think there was something wrong with that post.

May I suggest you seek further education so you can aliviate yourself from that minium wage job you have as a screen reader/editor.

I truly feel I and the people that could have gained knowledge from this information was robbed by you. As well as it appears very uncooth to delete an informational posting all the while allowing every third post on this site to call someone a whore, or talking about their family.

Why don't you do your job and leave the things you cannot possibly understand the hell alone.

“wasted years1990-1994”

Since: Mar 09

22 Acacia Avenue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 6, 2009
 
wondering wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows the codes for the local police,state police or other codes for a bearcat scanner? Thank you!
What county are you looking for?check this website out www.radioreference.com they have trunking codes and all police fire and rescue for KY.
dumdum

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 7, 2009
 
Do you have to have a digital scanner in order to pick up the Berea frequencies?
Someome said you have to have digital for State Police.
I have a radio shack pro-97 with triple trunking but it isn't digital.
Where can you get them programmed? Thanks
ezeldraftin

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 7, 2009
 
dumdum wrote:
Do you have to have a digital scanner in order to pick up the Berea frequencies?
Someome said you have to have digital for State Police.
I have a radio shack pro-97 with triple trunking but it isn't digital.
Where can you get them programmed? Thanks
I have a Pro-94, it has the trunking feature, I purchased from Radio Shack a couple of years ago, never did work very good programmed off of their in-house programming system. I recently took it back to Radio Shack and dropped it off, there is a very good radio specialist that re-programmed it for me, just for a few kind words and he fixed it up. I don't know if mine will pick up State Police or not, but it works really good for all the local stuff. You might try Radio Shack, they treated me right.
dumdum

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 7, 2009
 
thanks!

“wasted years1990-1994”

Since: Mar 09

22 Acacia Avenue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 7, 2009
 
dumdum wrote:
Do you have to have a digital scanner in order to pick up the Berea frequencies?
Someome said you have to have digital for State Police.
I have a radio shack pro-97 with triple trunking but it isn't digital.
Where can you get them programmed? Thanks
Yes you have to have a digital policescanner that will pick up state police,I have a uniden bearcat BCT8 scanner and it does a fine job on trunking codes but its not digital.I purchased it a couple months ago,I wanted a scanner to pick up digital,but they were way to high.

“wasted years1990-1994”

Since: Mar 09

22 Acacia Avenue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 7, 2009
 
dumdum wrote:
do you need a digital scanner (like the ones to pick up the state police)to pick up Berea Police, rescue, et154.21250 WQCE649 BM 156.7 PL MadCoJail Madison County Sheriff - Detention Center FM Corrections c?
155.17500 WPGV718 P MadCo FDs PG Madison County Fire - Dispatch/Pagers FM Fire Dispatch
155.68500 KDR380 RM 71.9 PL Richmond DPW Richmond DPW (Old Sheriff) FM Public Works
856.96250 WQCF260 RM RPD Rptr Richmond Police - Conventional Repeater FM Law Tac
855.71250 KNNR252 RM 156.7 PL RFD Fire#3 Richmond Fire - Conventional Repeater FM Fire-Tac>>>>>I hope these codes may help if I can post them....
not a hater

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 23, 2009
 
whats the codes for salem polices for my scanner

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Berea Forum right now

Search the Berea Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min wtf 147,386
cheryl arvin 34 min oldfriend 1
do you know a james owens or johnny owens? (Jul '09) 2 hr James Owens 42
james owens (May '12) 2 hr James Owens 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Anne52 81,567
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr El Hijo de curiosidad 129,058
What was that rumbling? 12 hr april 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Berea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Berea News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berea
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••