Billy Don Greer - Murder in The First

Posted in the Benton Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of115
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
updater

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 5, 2013
 
questions remain

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 5, 2013
 
Does anyone know the victim? Never heard of the guy. Looks like two lives are over with in this one. What a waste.:(
BDG

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 5, 2013
 
Billy was protecting his personal property and feared for his life... Darryl was whipping his ass. They probably had been drinking together or it was a love triangle gone bad???
what

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 5, 2013
 
According to the police report mirrored in the WPSD news story, the victim was walking away from the fight, and attempting to get in his vehicle to leave. How is walking out of the garage and blowing the guy away with a shotgun "protecting personal property?"
BDG

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 5, 2013
 
If he was walking away would he have not been shot in the back?? The reports are that he was shot in the chest..
what

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 5, 2013
 
Yeah, the suspect followed the supposed "threat" out of his garage with a shotgun in his hands, and as soon as the victim turned to face the suspect, he was shot! Read the news report. If the suspect would have just let the victim get in his truck and leave, the confrontation would have been over, but the suspect pursued the victim, and then murdered him in cold blood! There were witnesses to the crime, it's not rocket science!
proof in the pudding

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 5, 2013
 
nvestigators remain on the scene of a deadly shooting in Marshall County, KY.

The identities of the two men involved in the shooting have been revealed. According to the Marshall County Sheriff's Department, 32-year-old Darryl Dominigue of Calvert City was shot and killed this afternoon by 55-year-old Billy Don Greer.

The shooting happened around 3:00 p.m. Friday at Greer's home on Griggstown Road. The Marshall County Sheriff's Office says Dominigue and Greer got into a confrontation before Greer shot Dominigue in the chest.

The Sheriff says the two men were fighting inside the garage when Mr. Dominigue's wife told her husband to quit fighting and go home. The wife then went out to her pickup truck and waited for her husband. The Sheriff says that is when Mr. Dominigue walked out of the garage to get into the truck. He was followed by Mr. Greer, and, according to the Sheriff, Mr. Greer shot Mr. Dominigue with a .12-gauge shotgun.

Mr. Greer is now in custody, charged with murder. The Sheriff says he believes alcohol was a factor in this fight.

The state medical examiner and the Marshall County coroner will be on the scene Saturday. The investigation is ongoing.

Mr. Greer could face more charges but for now he is in the Marshall County jail and faces one count of murder.
what

Calvert City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

only two people know what really happened.. so we will all just have to wait and see how it plays out. its a wonder it has not happened before..And if you believe what the news media prints word for word I feel real sorry for you the media and the way they cover and do not cover what goes on in this country is a big problem.. can you say the dumbing down of the people thats what is happenig..
Jethro

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 5, 2013
 
Another intestting fact is the Penneryle Narcotics task force was on the scene, hmmmmmm.
Drugs r Good

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Best thing that ever happen Darrell and this world one less piece of shit to worry bout
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

proof in the pudding wrote:
nvestigators remain on the scene of a deadly shooting in Marshall County, KY.
The identities of the two men involved in the shooting have been revealed. According to the Marshall County Sheriff's Department, 32-year-old Darryl Dominigue of Calvert City was shot and killed this afternoon by 55-year-old Billy Don Greer.
The shooting happened around 3:00 p.m. Friday at Greer's home on Griggstown Road. The Marshall County Sheriff's Office says Dominigue and Greer got into a confrontation before Greer shot Dominigue in the chest.
The Sheriff says the two men were fighting inside the garage when Mr. Dominigue's wife told her husband to quit fighting and go home. The wife then went out to her pickup truck and waited for her husband. The Sheriff says that is when Mr. Dominigue walked out of the garage to get into the truck. He was followed by Mr. Greer, and, according to the Sheriff, Mr. Greer shot Mr. Dominigue with a .12-gauge shotgun.
Mr. Greer is now in custody, charged with murder. The Sheriff says he believes alcohol was a factor in this fight.
The state medical examiner and the Marshall County coroner will be on the scene Saturday. The investigation is ongoing.
Mr. Greer could face more charges but for now he is in the Marshall County jail and faces one count of murder.
maybe the eye witness should have been sober before statements r released to media. And if she had been with DD for past 2 nights he would not been in griggstown Alcohol and tempers don't mix by the way billy was beat badly
proof in the pudding

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 6, 2013
 
Spill IT

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 6, 2013
 
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> maybe the eye witness should have been sober before statements r released to media. And if she had been with DD for past 2 nights he would not been in griggstown Alcohol and tempers don't mix by the way billy was beat badly
"Truth" seems to know a whole lot about where the witness was the two days prior to the crime, and sounds like maybe they could be holding back possible information that may be vital to law enforcement in this investigation. Perhaps if "truth" has so many "facts" about this situation, they should be doing the right thing, and contacting the MCSD!
Charlie

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 6, 2013
 
Don't sound like Barney needs any more info. Billy Don was drunk and shot another fellow after he was tryin to leave. BD has had his ass whipped several times for running his nickel dime mouth especially after he was drinkin and that is every day. It was going to happen just a matter of time and who died. MC is just a little dab safer today since he is in jail.
haha

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 6, 2013
 
Charlie wrote:
Don't sound like Barney needs any more info. Billy Don was drunk and shot another fellow after he was tryin to leave. BD has had his ass whipped several times for running his nickel dime mouth especially after he was drinkin and that is every day. It was going to happen just a matter of time and who died. MC is just a little dab safer today since he is in jail.
sounds like you know BIlly Don pretty well, how do you know him?
close enough to billy don

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I fell so bad for the victim and his family. billy don should have been locked up years ago for raping women, man brags about a woman that was married that he was having a affair with and when she went to break it off he burried her under his front porch. Well they should give him the electric chair and save the tax payers some money hes done been muching off the goverment faking disability so he can draw a check and drink all day I dont think ive ever seen the guy sober off drugs or beer. Hell of a guy he use to tie his exwife up on his porch and beat her with a chain. Thank god hes finlly locked up.
Charlie

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 6, 2013
 
Close enough to him to know what I posted is true and if you are close to him you also know hes a drunk and always has been. You also know alot of other things that wont be spoken on here.
haha

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Well if you think this county is safer without him, maybe you should have stayed away from him in the first place. Instead of running your nickel dime mouth on this website
Anonymous

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 6, 2013
 
BDG wrote:
Billy was protecting his personal property and feared for his life... Darryl was whipping his ass. They probably had been drinking together or it was a love triangle gone bad???
Hey thats my family your talking about Billy has been there for me dont judge@!!!
Anonymous

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Charlie wrote:
Close enough to him to know what I posted is true and if you are close to him you also know hes a drunk and always has been. You also know alot of other things that wont be spoken on here.
HEY BRO THATS MY UNCLE YOU TALKING ABOUT DONT JUDGE CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HIM YOU FEEL BAD FOR THAT FAMILY BUT THE MORE YOU JUDGE THE MORE OF MY FAMILYS TEARS FALL ON MY GRANNYS FLOOR SO BEFORE YOU STATE YOUR FACT JUST KNOW WHATEVER THAT WOMAN WAS SAYING MIGHT AS WELL BE A JOKE SHE WAS DRUNK AND JUST SO YOU KNOW MAKING A 82 YEAR OLD CRY ISNT WORTH IT (82 YEAR OLD IS MY GRANDMA)!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of115
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Benton Forum right now

Search the Benton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 9 min REbecca Flatwood 81,199
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 15 min ForBigStevie 16,064
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Poor Old Fat Ass 138,527
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr redeemer 25,971
Marshall County Burglary Investigation and Arrest 4 hr Again 15
Meth 4 hr Jacob BlowMe Ballew 1
Fight me 4 hr Logan Cox 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Benton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••