tickle

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

best i ever had come out of West Virginia, had heart burn for 3 days off a sip, its hard to find good shine around here.
John

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

The man from Hardin that was on WPSD news for making moonshine is selling it at several Paducah stores and has allready gotten an award for his moonshine and will be on the TV show Moonshiners this Wednesday night . He makes it in Harden but cant legally sell it in Marshall County .
MMmmgood

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Roof Brothers in Paducah has Popcorn Suttons Moonshine and Midnight Moon and LBL Moonshine!! They were out of Popcorn Suttons so I haven't tried it yet but I got some Midnight moon and it's pretty good but strong!I drank the apple pie kind and on my taste test my lips went numb :) It is pretty good tho I didnt get sick and woke up the next day just fine ne hangover. So far I vote Midnight Moon is good, but I still want to try the others......
kygirl

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

how much does a bottle of the legal kind in the alcohol stores run and do u know what proof it is???
Jim Beam

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

100 proof. 30-35 dollars. For the LBL
bud

Calvert City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Yeah at roofs they got the LBL most wanted it comes 80 proof and 100 proof both 30 dollars. they are having a hard time keeping the 100 proof in stock it's good you want to know if your drinking something you will.. they have some other brands in there also but why not support the local community. I think it's about a quart and a half for 30 dollars.
bud

Calvert City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

put it in the fridge is better cold too or at least I think it is I'm on my second bottle. nice glass bottle I use my empty as a dime jar..
Funny

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

beer money wrote:
Where can I get some
This is a dry county! No one drinks in a dry county. How dare you.
Jim Beam

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Funny wrote:
<quoted text>This is a dry county! No one drinks in a dry county. How dare you.
That's only the church of Christ. They all go to paducah and do their drinking in tgi Fridays.
bud

Calvert City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Yea you cant get into a place on weekends in paducah to eat and have a drink cause their full of MC people..why dont they get their own restaurants???? Oh yeah they would rather send their money to McCracken co.. Then have their residents drive home.. Marshall County will never get any good restaurants in till they serve alcohol by the drink at least. pretty sad they could make so much money for that county..
tickle

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

None of that stuff even comes close to what I had growing up in WV. I have tried the lbl stuff and the popcorn the stuff. It is strong but not the same as "real" shine made deep in the hollers of backwoods eastern ky and WV.
in paducah

Calvert City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Jim Beam: I suppose only Church of Christ members drink alcohol... None of the other denominations ever consume an alcoholic beverage right? I am not a member of any church but I dont understand why you choose to pick on certain ones. They are all trying to do good work.
teensy

Barlow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Come to Ballard County, buy yourself a still, and make your own 'shine! We're a dry county, too, believe it or not. But, we can for sure sell you the still, and the ingredients......so, come on down!
Jim tom

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Hillbilly stills??? Or in marshal look at rock creek stills.
Backhill gal

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Jim Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only the church of Christ. They all go to paducah and do their drinking in tgi Fridays.
All church members DO NOT drink and I do not appreciate you saying that all do. Are you saying that Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, etc do not drink!!! Why are you picking on the church of Christ?
Agree

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

As a Church of Christ member, yes they are guilty of drinking gambling adultery etc etc...other Church's do it too. We all fall short of his will. So don't judge, we all sin...unfortunately it's in our nature
Goofing off

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Jim Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy your a funny one. Do you work at TGI Fridays?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Benton Forum right now

Search the Benton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Jay 138,701
Rape boys 18 min Friend 6
Why does Draffenville smell like sewage? 54 min George 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr hum 81,203
Meth 3 hr Cock 2
Lighthouse Landing in Grand Rivers 3 hr greentree 13
Anyone know this guy? 4 hr Rational Guy 2
•••
•••