Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,662

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#59866 Jul 1, 2012
Hello fellow farters Bird Killer and Stinky. I bet that was a glorious amen that Stinky gave in church today. Well, the Rev. asked for it. Hehehehe. I helped our piano player and song leader today. I cut one at the end of every verse of Just as I am. It must have been very inspiring. People all over the place began responding about the second verse. Some were jumping pews, falling out in the aisle's and we aren't even Holy Rollers. It was very inspiring.

I hope you guy's made it back from the haunted/possible club house alright. Hope you guy's didn't scare the ghosts to bad with your farting. Proud of you Guy's. Uncle Teddy Fartman.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59867 Jul 1, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweetheart -- did you have a good day?
Yes Nanny, Una had a good day, today. Went to Sunday School & Church. I love coloring in free coloring books. Nanny, are you really supposed to stay inside the lines with your crayons? I don't think the pictures look as good if you do. I think the others are just jealous because I am faster than they are. Nanny, I kind of got some finger paint on the front of my new Sponge Bob Underroos, do you think it will wash out? I don't know how I did that.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59868 Jul 1, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Hello fellow farters Bird Killer and Stinky. I bet that was a glorious amen that Stinky gave in church today. Well, the Rev. asked for it. Hehehehe. I helped our piano player and song leader today. I cut one at the end of every verse of Just as I am. It must have been very inspiring. People all over the place began responding about the second verse. Some were jumping pews, falling out in the aisle's and we aren't even Holy Rollers. It was very inspiring.

I hope you guy's made it back from the haunted/possible club house alright. Hope you guy's didn't scare the ghosts to bad with your farting. Proud of you Guy's. Uncle Teddy Fartman.
Well-- Nanny received a special call from the preacher when we got home. He wants to see us in his private office tomorrow. Rumor is their talking exorcism. Remember the last time they tried casting demons out of you? We had to change our church and your scooby doo under-Roos !

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59869 Jul 1, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Aliens? I always thought Alan Greenspan could possible be an alien.
If he isn't he sure had me fooled? Nanny, Do you think Nancy Pelosi has a spring loaded arse? I have never seen anyone pop up and down that fast during political bull schitt speeches. Ya know Nanny, I think Janet Reno is Bob Dole in drag.

Location hidden

#59870 Jul 1, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Nanny, Una had a good day, today. Went to Sunday School & Church. I love coloring in free coloring books. Nanny, are you really supposed to stay inside the lines with your crayons? I don't think the pictures look as good if you do. I think the others are just jealous because I am faster than they are. Nanny, I kind of got some finger paint on the front of my new Sponge Bob Underroos, do you think it will wash out? I don't know how I did that.
never stay inside the lines! That makes you a conformist. Conformist are sheep. The moral of Nanny's message? Color inside the lines and you will wake up and find you are a lovey blow up lamb on the shelf of an adult entertainment store.
percy

Heidrick, KY

#59872 Jul 1, 2012
trusted wrote:
<quoted text>thanks love it ... i bet it would be great on fish as well
OMG or with Jumbo shrimp chilled on ice with shrimp sauce... OH & I called my friend Paula Dean & she said using half olive oil & half canola is best!

Location hidden

#59873 Jul 1, 2012
percy wrote:
<quoted text>OMG or with Jumbo shrimp chilled on ice with shrimp sauce... OH & I called my friend Paula Dean & she said using half olive oil & half canola is best!
stop it-- it was too hot to cook today and now you guys are making me hungry.
percy

Heidrick, KY

#59874 Jul 1, 2012
Ohhh I know. & I'm cravin Elvis's pickles dipped in homemade light bluecheese dressin... & imagining setting out by a pool swirlin my feet in the water. Listening to music & watchin the fire works. Gosh my imagination never ceases to amaze me...

Location hidden

#59875 Jul 1, 2012
percy wrote:
Ohhh I know. & I'm cravin Elvis's pickles dipped in homemade light bluecheese dressin... & imagining setting out by a pool swirlin my feet in the water. Listening to music & watchin the fire works. Gosh my imagination never ceases to amaze me...
your imagination is causing my tummy to rumble.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#59876 Jul 1, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
If he isn't he sure had me fooled? Nanny, Do you think Nancy Pelosi has a spring loaded arse? I have never seen anyone pop up and down that fast during political bull schitt speeches. Ya know Nanny, I think Janet Reno is Bob Dole in drag.
Now HOW did you get that info? I was the only one privy to both those secrets.

Didn`t have a position for Janet/Bob, but I was gonna make Nancy our new dancing fool in Hell:)

Location hidden

#59877 Jul 1, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Now HOW did you get that info? I was the only one privy to both those secrets.

Didn`t have a position for Janet/Bob, but I was gonna make Nancy our new dancing fool in Hell:)
She's all yours ! Do as you please...

Deadwood, SD

#59878 Jul 1, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Now HOW did you get that info? I was the only one privy to both those secrets.
Hey Boss, does that move me up to enforcer?

Location hidden

#59879 Jul 1, 2012
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Boss, does that move me up to enforcer?
don't work late--delegate!
percy

Heidrick, KY

#59880 Jul 1, 2012
Poor Nancy, she don't stand a chance. lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#59881 Jul 1, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
your imagination is causing my tummy to rumble.
I am not a gambler but if I were, I would bet the rumble was not from the imagination nearly as much as from the contents of the Scooby-doo drawers.

Location hidden

#59882 Jul 1, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a gambler but if I were, I would bet the rumble was not from the imagination nearly as much as from the contents of the Scooby-doo drawers.
Could be! The thunder is rumbling outside, maybe that's what I'm hearing.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#59883 Jul 1, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be! The thunder is rumbling outside, maybe that's what I'm hearing.
I am awake later than my normal listening to the thunder and howling wind and seeing the lightening, but so far only about 20 drops of some much needed rain.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Hell, Norway

#59884 Jul 1, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
She's all yours ! Do as you please...
Thank ye Ma`am for your support.

This plan has been in the works for some time now. Just waiting for her to finally croak.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Hell, Norway

#59885 Jul 1, 2012
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Boss, does that move me up to enforcer?
Yes dammit,

You get the promotion. Don`t fluck it up.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#59886 Jul 1, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello baby, I missed you. Don't pay any attention to that copy & paste alien schitt. Aliens like birds, I think. Love Teddy.
I miss ya bunches baby! Longest 2 weeks of my life. Lets get this ole bus a rocking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr ole Joe 7,392
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr John316 155,559
Window tinting? 4 hr new to Benton 10
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr food stamp 480
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr butthead 1,073
Mark Balentine 6 hr ex gf 1
Angie allen/henson 7 hr fireball 4
Benton Dating
Find my Match

Benton Jobs

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Benton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Benton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]