Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 2,739)

Showing posts 54,761 - 54,780 of81,249
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Aliens? I always thought Alan Greenspan could possible be an alien.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I don't care for wine or even beer to excess. I only have a couple cold beers in the summer and sipping BlackBerry Brandy in the winter while sitting around the open fireplace. I never did develop a taste for bourbon on Moonshine, even though my late uncle made the stuff.
For music, I also like the old country and Blues. I don't care for the new country much at all even though I personally know 3 of the current musicians.
Come on Scruffy Nuts you old lush, quit lying to Nanny. No one ever has over a COUPLE of beers. For music you probably like to sit drunk on your arse listening to Wilma Mae & Stoney Cooper whine out a number through their nose.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

UglyGurl wrote:
So let me get this right. Aliens killed the birds??????? Hahahahahahahahha!!!
Hello baby, I missed you. Don't pay any attention to that copy & paste alien schitt. Aliens like birds, I think. Love Teddy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
**be a possible alien.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Scruffy Nuts you old lush, quit lying to Nanny. No one ever has over a COUPLE of beers. For music you probably like to sit drunk on your arse listening to Wilma Mae & Stoney Cooper whine out a number through their nose.
Hey sweetheart -- did you have a good day?
qwerty

Floral City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Strong to severe birds will slowly diminish after midnight tonight. A bird advisory along with an air quality alert are in effect for tomorrow. Birds throughout the workweek will climb into the upper 90s with little rain relief. Only a slight chance of a pop-up bird through the middle part of the week.
MIB

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

please! let us handle it.for humanity's sake,people go about your lives!this is not something you want to know about !
Rain

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Well, I'm sick of the Reptilians. They throw their beer cans on my lawn, let their dog out with no one to watch it, play their damn stereo till all hours out on their deck, and I think they have an American flag with gold fringe on it!

Wait, we are talking about Bob and Fran Reptilian, right?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Hello fellow farters Bird Killer and Stinky. I bet that was a glorious amen that Stinky gave in church today. Well, the Rev. asked for it. Hehehehe. I helped our piano player and song leader today. I cut one at the end of every verse of Just as I am. It must have been very inspiring. People all over the place began responding about the second verse. Some were jumping pews, falling out in the aisle's and we aren't even Holy Rollers. It was very inspiring.

I hope you guy's made it back from the haunted/possible club house alright. Hope you guy's didn't scare the ghosts to bad with your farting. Proud of you Guy's. Uncle Teddy Fartman.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweetheart -- did you have a good day?
Yes Nanny, Una had a good day, today. Went to Sunday School & Church. I love coloring in free coloring books. Nanny, are you really supposed to stay inside the lines with your crayons? I don't think the pictures look as good if you do. I think the others are just jealous because I am faster than they are. Nanny, I kind of got some finger paint on the front of my new Sponge Bob Underroos, do you think it will wash out? I don't know how I did that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Hello fellow farters Bird Killer and Stinky. I bet that was a glorious amen that Stinky gave in church today. Well, the Rev. asked for it. Hehehehe. I helped our piano player and song leader today. I cut one at the end of every verse of Just as I am. It must have been very inspiring. People all over the place began responding about the second verse. Some were jumping pews, falling out in the aisle's and we aren't even Holy Rollers. It was very inspiring.

I hope you guy's made it back from the haunted/possible club house alright. Hope you guy's didn't scare the ghosts to bad with your farting. Proud of you Guy's. Uncle Teddy Fartman.
Well-- Nanny received a special call from the preacher when we got home. He wants to see us in his private office tomorrow. Rumor is their talking exorcism. Remember the last time they tried casting demons out of you? We had to change our church and your scooby doo under-Roos !

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
If he isn't he sure had me fooled? Nanny, Do you think Nancy Pelosi has a spring loaded arse? I have never seen anyone pop up and down that fast during political bull schitt speeches. Ya know Nanny, I think Janet Reno is Bob Dole in drag.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Nanny, Una had a good day, today. Went to Sunday School & Church. I love coloring in free coloring books. Nanny, are you really supposed to stay inside the lines with your crayons? I don't think the pictures look as good if you do. I think the others are just jealous because I am faster than they are. Nanny, I kind of got some finger paint on the front of my new Sponge Bob Underroos, do you think it will wash out? I don't know how I did that.
never stay inside the lines! That makes you a conformist. Conformist are sheep. The moral of Nanny's message? Color inside the lines and you will wake up and find you are a lovey blow up lamb on the shelf of an adult entertainment store.
percy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

trusted wrote:
<quoted text>thanks love it ... i bet it would be great on fish as well
OMG or with Jumbo shrimp chilled on ice with shrimp sauce... OH & I called my friend Paula Dean & she said using half olive oil & half canola is best!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

percy wrote:
<quoted text>OMG or with Jumbo shrimp chilled on ice with shrimp sauce... OH & I called my friend Paula Dean & she said using half olive oil & half canola is best!
stop it-- it was too hot to cook today and now you guys are making me hungry.
percy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Ohhh I know. & I'm cravin Elvis's pickles dipped in homemade light bluecheese dressin... & imagining setting out by a pool swirlin my feet in the water. Listening to music & watchin the fire works. Gosh my imagination never ceases to amaze me...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

percy wrote:
Ohhh I know. & I'm cravin Elvis's pickles dipped in homemade light bluecheese dressin... & imagining setting out by a pool swirlin my feet in the water. Listening to music & watchin the fire works. Gosh my imagination never ceases to amaze me...
your imagination is causing my tummy to rumble.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
If he isn't he sure had me fooled? Nanny, Do you think Nancy Pelosi has a spring loaded arse? I have never seen anyone pop up and down that fast during political bull schitt speeches. Ya know Nanny, I think Janet Reno is Bob Dole in drag.
Now HOW did you get that info? I was the only one privy to both those secrets.

Didn`t have a position for Janet/Bob, but I was gonna make Nancy our new dancing fool in Hell:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Now HOW did you get that info? I was the only one privy to both those secrets.

Didn`t have a position for Janet/Bob, but I was gonna make Nancy our new dancing fool in Hell:)
She's all yours ! Do as you please...

Deadwood, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Now HOW did you get that info? I was the only one privy to both those secrets.
Hey Boss, does that move me up to enforcer?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,761 - 54,780 of81,249
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Benton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance