Next Last
haha

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2013
Eric caught Amy muffin munching on her girlfriend LMAO
Amy L Brown

Benton, IL

#2 Oct 22, 2013
No No, hes just saying that, Heather was not here that day, But Bryan was and Eric coward down like a lil bitch. HAhahahahaha, anyway, id rather munch on my gf than do anything with that no-showering, stinking, pill taking, lil dick havin loser who is ripping off old people, being sued, and dont have a pot to piss in. He may have been mad, I think he just wanted to go back to babymama so he didnt get yelled at for hanging his head from the drugs. She is ok with that, I am not. Like bubye, thank gawd! Id been wanting him to leave just didnt know how to get him gone, glad it was mutual for once.:)
Dang

Barnwell, SC

#3 Oct 22, 2013
haha wrote:
Eric caught Amy muffin munching on her girlfriend LMAO
What the heck if it was me I'd of ate out Amy while she was eating Heather out. Every time I see Amy I wanna toss her against the wall rip her cloths of and bang the shit outta her.
lazby

Benton, IL

#5 Oct 22, 2013
Yep she is hot.
sonotright

Centralia, IL

#6 Oct 22, 2013
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck if it was me I'd of ate out Amy while she was eating Heather out. Every time I see Amy I wanna toss her against the wall rip her cloths of and bang the shit outta her.
Yea if you want to fall in it and hit a big air pocket!,When she stands back up her past x's class rings and other men's false teeth fall out of the gapping hole.
sonotright

Centralia, IL

#7 Oct 22, 2013
lazby wrote:
Yep she is hot.
She hot alright ,In hot trouble will the principal !
Amy L Brown

Benton, IL

#9 Oct 23, 2013
Hey douche who knows everything about me...if you have a small pee pee of course your going to say that about me, men have a bigger self-esteem issue than women, so HELLLOOOOO up there hahahahahahahahahaa..another thing, my case is over with the PRINCIPAL douche bag!!!! Amys not in trouble anymore and didnt get NEAR the charges that were brought up against me ;) So go suck on one I didnt swaller wit my punani k...BUT, as you can see it isnt going to stop anyone from wanting me^^^^^ as you can plainly see :)~ baahahahahahahahaha!!!! Your diagnosis: JEALOUSY BITCH!
oh yea

Du Quoin, IL

#10 Oct 23, 2013
Amy L Brown wrote:
Hey douche who knows everything about me...if you have a small pee pee of course your going to say that about me, men have a bigger self-esteem issue than women, so HELLLOOOOO up there hahahahahahahahahaa..another thing, my case is over with the PRINCIPAL douche bag!!!! Amys not in trouble anymore and didnt get NEAR the charges that were brought up against me ;) So go suck on one I didnt swaller wit my punani k...BUT, as you can see it isnt going to stop anyone from wanting me^^^^^ as you can plainly see :)~ baahahahahahahahaha!!!! Your diagnosis: JEALOUSY BITCH!
Momma always said stupid is as stupid does...
Amy L Brown

Benton, IL

#11 Oct 23, 2013
You would quote something that a retard said lol...jus sayin! ;)
Turd Furgeson

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 23, 2013
Amy, I think your very attractive, wishing you the best.
sonotright

Mount Vernon, IL

#13 Oct 23, 2013
Its like using a baseball bat in a 5 gallon bucket. lol.
Amy L Brown

Benton, IL

#17 Oct 24, 2013
Turd Furgeson wrote:
Amy, I think your very attractive, wishing you the best.
I know who this is and text me, of course I deleted the number you gave me cuz I didnt like it, remember :) hit me up! Im dong good :)
Amy L Brown

Benton, IL

#18 Oct 24, 2013
sonotright wrote:
Its like using a baseball bat in a 5 gallon bucket. lol.
Are you trying to say you have tapped this??? if not how would you know, cuz your lil peepee :) Awww self esteem sometimes gets to you and you have to have something hard core and rude to say, dont worry I forgive people like you, feel sorry for ya really. Keep on and smile on babe :) aint no time for this shit, haters?? No sense in it, either move on or come face me and say this to my face bitch boy lmao!!
dang

Barnwell, SC

#19 Oct 24, 2013
Amy is hit, I wanna tap that a$$ all night long.
sonotright

Centralia, IL

#20 Oct 24, 2013
Is that what you are calling it now tap this! Even with You standing on the corner I would never want to tap you. Not even if you paid me! lol. Everyone want a good laugh, www.franklin county-news.com and the southern .com /news. Now that is a funny photo of amy!
Turd Furgeson

Lenexa, KS

#21 Oct 24, 2013
Amy L Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who this is and text me, of course I deleted the number you gave me cuz I didnt like it, remember :) hit me up! Im dong good :)
I know you know me, but I dont think I am who you think it is.
Turd Furgeson

Lenexa, KS

#22 Oct 24, 2013
sonotright wrote:
Is that what you are calling it now tap this! Even with You standing on the corner I would never want to tap you. Not even if you paid me! lol. Everyone want a good laugh, www.franklin county-news.com and the southern .com /news. Now that is a funny photo of amy!
People like you are so disgusted with themselves they have to try and hurt other people to make themselves feel better.
john smith

Centralia, IL

#23 Oct 24, 2013
Turd Furgeson wrote:
<quoted text> I know you know me, but I dont think I am who you think it is.
Lol.A nut wanting a nut. lol His fist name should tell it all!
Amy L Brown

Benton, IL

#25 Oct 25, 2013
sonotright wrote:
Im wondering how good your coward no name having ass would look if you just had surgery and took your pain meds right before your going to bed and you get arrested??? But, Oh well.:) It still doesnt keep em from wanting me does it?? Naw, it doesnt! Move on!:)
sonotright

Centralia, IL

#26 Oct 25, 2013
Amy L Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Im wondering how good your coward no name having ass would look if you just had surgery and took your pain meds right before your going to bed and you get arrested??? But, Oh well.:) It still doesnt keep em from wanting me does it?? Naw, it doesnt! Move on!:)
Pain meds made your eyes go closed for a mugshot. lol. Yea, you are one hell of a role model. lol. You need to move on to the doctor and get your real meds!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
miki 3 hr bitch hater 3
Suspicious Fire Strikes Franklin County Oil Field (Nov '09) 4 hr cookers 4
amber williams? (Mar '13) 4 hr Justin 5
most honest thing ever said on topix 6 hr real 6
is there an attractive smart straight guys in ... 8 hr Bahaha 9
Skank Wreck 9 hr yoowebitch 57
Doug Payne 9 hr youknow 3
Benton Dating
Find my Match

Benton Jobs