rlj

United States

#21 Sep 5, 2010
agree wrote:
If being the biggest dirtbag slut in Benton was like Ryan Seacrest's Top 40 Hits of the country, I'd say Lindsey Allen would have already broken all the records for remaining the #1 biggest dirtbag slut for several years in a row.
LMAO
rickjames

United States

#22 Sep 5, 2010
The biggest flatbacker in benton is natasha potts now she's givin more rides than grey hound! She's done all my friends and they all laughed afterwords! It was a contest!
LALALA

United States

#23 Sep 5, 2010
AMY BROWN
Legal Counsel

Fort Wayne, IN

#25 Sep 6, 2010
Though the constitution allows the freedom of speech, many of you are bordering, or have already, committed slander by naming names. It was recently passed that internet documents can be used in a court of law, including forum posts, as the IP address can be obtained from the posting. This site is not meant for slandering others. Please be more mature about your posting - as there may one day be a lawsuit against slanderous posters and this site itself.
im the man in black

United States

#26 Sep 6, 2010
Legal Counsel wrote:
Though the constitution allows the freedom of speech, many of you are bordering, or have already, committed slander by naming names. It was recently passed that internet documents can be used in a court of law, including forum posts, as the IP address can be obtained from the posting. This site is not meant for slandering others. Please be more mature about your posting - as there may one day be a lawsuit against slanderous posters and this site itself.
I don't think anyone asked for your"legal advice" and why are you here! Clearly this site is for this type of thing! That may have not been the intent but that's what it is! If people are naming names they clearly know that person or someone that knows that person is looking and they are starting a fight. Best to mind your own business
jessie

United States

#27 Sep 6, 2010
rickjames wrote:
The biggest flatbacker in benton is natasha potts now she's givin more rides than grey hound! She's done all my friends and they all laughed after words! It was a contest!
ha! That's funny I think she is an equal opportunity lay! She has done everyone her and in the tri county area! She thinks it because she's hot! Ya right look at her nose! Her face is so ugly and she looks like a meth head! And I'm a guy I'm horny a lot but they only way I would do her is if I put a bag over her head!
keepin it real

United States

#28 Sep 6, 2010
jus sayin wrote:
Not to big on being friends with sluts,but first name pops in my head is Lindsey Allen!
really based on what? I like lindsay so have you said any of this to her face? Or do you always set out 2 plates when you eat dinner for both your faces? Don't be a bitch say it to her! Not on some forum! Laughin at you!
truckin

United States

#29 Sep 6, 2010
keepin it real wrote:
<quoted text> really based on what? I like lindsay so have you said any of this to her face? Or do you
always set out 2 plates when you eat dinner for both your faces? Don't be a bitch say it to her! Not on some forum! Laughin at you!
You LIKE her? Wow! You're a rare species around here then. She's lost most, if not all, of her friends. Props to you for being loyal though.
keepin it real

United States

#30 Sep 6, 2010
Guess she's just not pissed me off! Idk know what she's done to everyone else but I'm cool with her!
lol

Lafayette, IN

#31 Sep 6, 2010
exhdjyjjgscbnj wrote:
Lindsay Allen??? Never heard of her...there is a girl that goes for guys that have girlfriends...cause she is a Slut. But I don't wanna name names I just wanna know if she comes to mind to anyone else with out me putting her name Haha
Sugum?!?!?!?!
orrr

United States

#33 Sep 6, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugum?!?!?!?!
. SHANNON???!
amon

United States

#35 Sep 6, 2010
keepin it real wrote:
Guess she's just not pissed me off! Idk know what she's done to everyone else but I'm cool with her!
then you just met her or she hasn't got to your pole yet! If not then your the 2nd biggest ho!!
Bob the Cornholer

Philadelphia, PA

#36 Sep 6, 2010
rickjames wrote:
The biggest flatbacker in benton is natasha potts now she's givin more rides than grey hound! She's done all my friends and they all laughed afterwords! It was a contest!
Does she do anal?
HAhaHA

United States

#38 Sep 6, 2010
Y stop? Its gettn good now! Who would b cheezy enuf to make this forum?!?!?!
keepin it real

United States

#39 Sep 6, 2010
amon wrote:
<quoted text> then you just met her or she hasn't got to your pole yet! If not then your the 2nd biggest ho!!
. first of all I've known her my whole life and if you did know who I was you would not be mouthing. You sound like ill educated underclass never will be anything but a welfare case. Also soapbox house made of clay and glass don't be throwing your stones around! So what is that she has done to you took you man? Well that's your problem should have been making him happy! Idke live in benton anymore which obviously you will never accomplish leaving! And ho? Who says that anymore? Blessed be
agree

United States

#40 Sep 7, 2010
keepin it real wrote:
<quoted text>. first of all I've known her my whole life and if you did know who I was you would not be mouthing. You sound like ill educated underclass never will be anything but a welfare case. Also soapbox house made of clay and glass don't be throwing your stones around! So what is that she has done to you took you man? Well that's your problem should have been making him happy! Idke live in benton anymore which obviously you will never accomplish leaving! And ho? Who says that anymore? Blessed be
"ill educated underclass never will be anything but a welfare case"--? A few choice words were left out, but yes, that pretty much sums her up. Good job.
rickjames

United States

#41 Sep 7, 2010
Bob the Cornholer wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she do anal?
she will do any thing all my friends used her you can find her at any benton bar or flop house in benton! Be cautious my friends double bagged it!
HAhAHA

United States

#43 Sep 7, 2010
keepin it real wrote:
<quoted text>. first of all I've known her my whole life and if you did know who I was you would not be mouthing. You sound like ill educated underclass never will be anything but a welfare case. Also soapbox house made of clay and glass don't be throwing your stones around! So what is that she has done to you took you man? Well that's your problem should have been making him happy! Idke live in benton anymore which obviously you will never accomplish leaving! And ho? Who says that anymore? Blessed be
what? Are u completely fkng dumb!? I've known her my whole life to,sooo good 1 HO. Seems as if you both r not doin your jobs;keepin ur men happy! Keep going skank,this is fun
HAhAHA

United States

#44 Sep 7, 2010
I just had to go to this corny ass forum,and c my name:) but what u HOs don't know I fkn loVe the attention at 8am! Haahaa. If u sluts actually knew me...I've had the same man since june and he's not from skank Benton! I'm goin to go now and play wit my naked barbies:) you sluts have fun. K thanks. Bahahaha
agree

United States

#45 Sep 7, 2010
I was referring to Lindsey as the "ill educated underclass never will be anything but a welfare case". Not that the phrase sounds well educated, but they're not my words. It works though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caregiver to elderly has married him and now is... 3 hr a friend 10
nicks bbq (Jul '10) 6 hr blown away 84
benton high school hotties 23 hr shannarenne 1
meth heads (Mar '14) Sat a friend 31
Steve Irvin having a baby at 50 or what Sat HAPPY 3
wht can people tell me bout brandon snider? goo... Dec 19 frost 3
Autum Wilce straight jacket Dec 18 honestly 12
Benton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Benton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Benton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:31 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:31PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 8:09 AM
Marc Trestman: We'll talk about whether Jimmy Clausen starts again
NFL 8:57 AM
Dominic Raiola says Ferguson stomp was unintentional
ESPN 9:15 AM
Coughlin chides Beckham but likes his edge
NBC Sports10:07 AM
Robbie Gould questions benching of Jay Cutler