what girl sleeps with everyone in benton??

Posted in the Benton Forum

Comments (Page 13)

Showing posts 241 - 260 of575
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
haha

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

Tiffany Talley
Jester

Champaign, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

For the record, I'm pretty sure Evening Star is the biggest skank in Benton. Her specialty is giving anal to truck drivers and homeless men, but she'll screw just about anything.
Jester

Champaign, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

Hey I only responded to the sorry excuse for a poem that the resident retard "Evening Star" tried to write.

Glad you liked it. Now go f_ck yourself and have a great evening.
AmY BrOwN

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

haha wrote:
Tiffany Talley
NOT!!!!! She is a new mother and has been with the same man for over 3 yrs now, why must someone bash her, tell her to her face, LMAO...lets see how she handles it too!! "SMACK" at least i got you over the pc since your too fucking chicken to spell out your name, but you seem to spell hers right??????? hmmmm???? Bored much lol ;)
BiG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

AmY BrOwN!
AmY BrOwN

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Yes yes...Mr. Big, we all know this already okay!!! Im a slut...who really cares if I am or not???? Do you really care that much??? PS...LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you spelled my name hehe!!! I dont sleep with you or anyone else for that matter, shit i barely have time for my own man, ya know with new baby and a 10 yr old, but hey, if I have time soon maybe il show you how BIG of a slut I am, would you like to meet me somewhere???? Just name the place and I PROMISE I SHALL SHOW UP!!!!!! Well actually if ANY OF YOU WHO SPEAK OF ME WANTS TO SEE HOW BIG OF A SLUT I AM PLEASE JUST LET THIS SLUT KNOW SO I CAN COME SEE YOU mmk!!!
BiG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Lions Den. Around 730 2night ok....Ill have everything set up and ready to go! Can't wait to meet you. Just don't beat me up.Please
AmY BrOwN

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

BiG wrote:
Lions Den. Around 730 2night ok....Ill have everything set up and ready to go! Can't wait to meet you. Just don't beat me up.Please
I wont beat you up, I promise, must know me pretty well to say that tho, i mean have you not had me yet????? I thought i had already slept with EVERYONE in Benton? WTF???.....ive got all the toys we need remember ima slut...come closer...meet with me :) I promise I will not hurt you.
Evening Star

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Jester & others

Lets change the mischief. It start with one person-Let it be you - Report abuse by Jester & his ilk

Behind his computer screen he cowers in fear
We all must unite & look in the mirror
Say to ourselves - no more, no more
Our life is worth a whole lot more
Evening star has already shown him the door
Now lets all do are part and keep it closed for ever more
Jester

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

AmY BrOwN, what makes you think I was writing about you?
AmY BrOwN

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Jester wrote:
AmY BrOwN, what makes you think I was writing about you?
They told her "get out", so she ran to the Vern.

WOW and you think I am dumb...you know I live here. Not hard to figure out!
abby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

haha wrote:
Tiffany Talley
lmao true
Jester

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

AmY BrOwN wrote:
<quoted text>
They told her "get out", so she ran to the Vern.
WOW and you think I am dumb...you know I live here. Not hard to figure out!
Very interesting. I was unaware you are the only person living in Mt Vernon.

Something tells me you have a guilt complex.
NeRdRaGe

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

AmY BrOwN wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoaaaaa...you seem very talented,you should put it to good use rather than use your abuse towards me, i would have had more (baster) kids you say, and to have my beautiful children is better than being gay, but the men in Benton are nothing but lame, my God blessed me as he did not allow my body to let that man reproduce again! No one told me to get out, and had they i would have stayed. I left on my own, due to the losers and hoe's! I own up to my mistakes and and no doubt will be forgiven for that! As far as smell like a shoe, it was probably you, the men in Benton have chew in their mouths and spit like a champ, makes you look worse than Benton's actual tramp! My children are perfect, better than you! They have more of a chance considering you'll be dead soon! I would never come back, and don't plan to much, I cant help it I had a child with a fuck, who has no lisence to pick her up! You obviously get a monthly check, or you would not be on here with ilk and filth you little pussy fuck, I'm not perfect never claimed to be but, as long as I have over come, as I have Meth...your the one who will die a horrible death!!! You probably gave it to me for the first time, considering your older than fuck! I am happy and better off not knowing you, if I do I pray to God he send you straight to hell or I will choose to go there myself! There are many mother who have married and took your things at least I have the heart not to make promises I cant keep, so judge me as you do, but you jester are through ;)
Yours Truly,
AmY LyNn <3
Fail... Would think you would have more respect for people paying tax dollars for your LINK?!?
NeRdRaGe

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

Also, there is no GOD...
AmY BrOwN

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

NeRdRaGe wrote:
Also, there is no GOD...
Im glad you said that....you will die a horrible death and go straight to hell! <3
Evening Star

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

AmY BrOwN wrote:
<quoted text>
Im glad you said that....you will die a horrible death and go straight to hell! <3
Relax - take a deep breath and say a prayer that the LORD will help us. I do believe HE is my Light and my salvation.

Heavenly Father we ask that you will help us to understand what needs to be done. Give us a sign. Give us some help or let us know we should get out. We pray this in Jesus name AMEN

Report Jester Section 6 Abuse of elderly, lies , dirty mouth & poems, help!! I am at least trying to do something Help us!!
AmY BrOwN

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Evening Star wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax - take a deep breath and say a prayer that the LORD will help us. I do believe HE is my Light and my salvation.
Heavenly Father we ask that you will help us to understand what needs to be done. Give us a sign. Give us some help or let us know we should get out. We pray this in Jesus name AMEN
Report Jester Section 6 Abuse of elderly, lies , dirty mouth & poems, help!! I am at least trying to do something Help us!!
My first cousin is a US Marshall and i will contact him today and he will tell me what to do, or he will do it for me!! They wil regret everything they have said about my daughter..now as for me idc, lets keep it up! Local celebrity, you and I are :) We will never be forgotten and that right there is enough for me to keep smiling :) I just want my innocent childs name off here period! This is just not right, coming to Benton with my Doc Martins, they have really thick souls for sum1s face today!!!
Evening Star

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

AmY BrOwN wrote:
<quoted text>
My first cousin is a US Marshall and i will contact him today and he will tell me what to do, or he will do it for me!! They wil regret everything they have said about my daughter..now as for me idc, lets keep it up! Local celebrity, you and I are :) We will never be forgotten and that right there is enough for me to keep smiling :) I just want my innocent childs name off here period! This is just not right, coming to Benton with my Doc Martins, they have really thick souls for sum1s face today!!!
Yes, we r but I would rather go back to my quiet, wonderful life. But life has a mission - maybe this is it. I'll look for the LORDs answer.
NeRdRaGe

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

AmY BrOwN wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you can pay 20 bucks for them to remove a post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 260 of575
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Benton Discussions

Search the Benton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 12 min Jack 3,785
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Piercings 4 hr Curious 8
the gluttony of the 'haves' 9 hr Much Smarter Than You 13
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 9 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Big Muddy Fitness 23 hr customer 9
Sugar Daddy 23 hr well so many do it 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Benton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE